What's your favorite channel

Sanaa01

Muslima
:salam2:
I just want to know what everyone watches on TV like what's your favorite channel and show as for me I like discovery channel and travel channel and sometimes I like to watch without a trace and lost this is for American channels . For Arabic channels I love Iqraa and I learn a lot from it. how about you?

slave

salame

Iqra --> indeed helps to learn... better islamic chanel exist but i cannot recieve'em here in france

aljazeera as well

thats it :salam2:

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
at the age of 20, still "cartoon network" rocks =)

18 in 3 weeks, and i couldnt agree more :lol: BUT if there sumtin interesting in the documentary channels ill watch it !IF! i have time.. sadly we dont get any islamic channels in new zealand

salek

i like to watch peace tv, some documentary channels too. but i don't watch the documentary channels, run by jewish people cause they just make propaganda against islam.

pcozzy

None!

That is cheap and not easy to memorize way of obtaining information for me. I take a book or writing any day.

but if I did take a view it would be huda or peace or rasala or majd or some al-jazeera.

:wasalam:

Sanaa01

Muslima

None!

That is cheap and not easy to memorize way of obtaining information for me. I take a book or writing any day.

but if I did take a view it would be huda or peace or rasala or majd or some al-jazeera.

WOW how do you get all this channels huda peace rasala majd ?
I live in California and the only Islamic channel I can get is Iqraa through dish network [/B]

having two young children to take care of not easy to read a book like I use to or even watch TV but when I get a chance the first channel I turn to is Iqraa and every time I turn it on there is something educational and helpful

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman

i usually watch the history channel, travel channel, fox soccer, and the mlb network.

i have cable tv and i am considering getting satelite tv because they have islamic programming. i can watch some of them online but most of the time i can't really get the video to load.

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
this might be shocking to some but I don't have a tv in my apartment :x I love it though! Before I got married tv was my life wallahy! I watched soo much of it it's enough for a lifetime. Now alhamdulilah I'm not perfect but I use my iPod touch to watch nasheed and lectures only available through YouTube lol but when I do visit my in laws I watch iqraa I hate Arabic tv really but iqraa is an awesome exception!

Tv made me depressed and lazy and just so sad in my life... It's so unhealthy too.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
this might be shocking to some but I don't have a tv in my apartment :x I love it though! Before I got married tv was my life wallahy! I watched soo much of it it's enough for a lifetime. Now alhamdulilah I'm not perfect but I use my iPod touch to watch nasheed and lectures only available through YouTube lol but when I do visit my in laws I watch iqraa I hate Arabic tv really but iqraa is an awesome exception!

Tv made me depressed and lazy and just so sad in my life... It's so unhealthy too.

I'm not shocked, but most people will find it surprising since most people watch TV one way or another.
Almost all of the channels are garbage, and a waste of time. If I had Islamic channel I would watch it, but we don't have cable or satelite.

I haven't watched television in 3 years except College Football which amounts to 40hours a year.

In the past I used to watch National Geographic & History Channel (at relatives house) and PBS Front line and News hour.

LOL@ sister BasicOfIslam, PBSkids!!
Let me guess you like Arthur? My sister is 23 and she still watches Arthur time to time.

yameenahmed

I like Peace Tv but what is the problem is i dont get it daily i get only once in a month or so .Because here in India they dont provide peace channel regularly

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares

I'm not shocked, but most people will find it surprising since most people watch TV one way or another.
Almost all of the channels are garbage, and a waste of time. If I had Islamic channel I would watch it, but we don't have cable or satelite.

I haven't watched television in 3 years except College Football which amounts to 40hours a year.

In the past I used to watch National Geographic & History Channel (at relatives house) and PBS Front line and News hour.

LOL@ sister BasicOfIslam, PBSkids!!
Let me guess you like Arthur? My sister is 23 and she still watches Arthur time to time.

I love Arthur there's nothing in it to make u hate it... LOL but the lasttime I saw was I think in July of 07 wow!

I love to read.... Alhumdulilah. Historical science literary u name it!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicomu dear sister.

Yazzak Allah khair for this great thread Mashallah.:)

I do not wach TV so much but when I find free time I love to wach Islam chaneel,Discovery channel, Al Jazzira and some other usefull and educative programs.

May Allah bless you dear sister.

pcozzy

WOW how do you get all this channels huda peace rasala majd ?
I live in California and the only Islamic channel I can get is Iqraa through dish network [/b]

having two young children to take care of not easy to read a book like I use to or even watch TV but when I get a chance the first channel I turn to is Iqraa and every time I turn it on there is something educational and helpful

It is the not the best quality on the pc but if you have internet connection better than dial up I suggest you try these two sites:

Free and no signup:
http://www.muslimco.com/alhuda.html

Or if you want you can get a monthly subscription with islambox.tv, with their receiver but they may still have it on line for free if you don't use their receiver:
http://islambox.tv/