when u cry !!

visionusman

being content
I cry when I miss my daughter, I also cry when I talk to my Lord, but I wish I cryed whenever I prayed. I do sometimes, but it would be nice if I did it all the time.

A

addan

cry

salamu alakum
i cry when i hear allah {a s w}
becose i love allah {a s w}very march and his praphets}

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

I cry because my ibn will gro up and i fear for him

I cry because my mum helps me so much

I cry when i remember my childhood and what fun me and my brother had

I cry becaue I dislike my parents being separated although i know its better for them

I cry when I try to sing songs to my ibn that my mum used o sing to me when he cries.

I cry because of the way I have been treated badly by muslims

I cry for my bst friend, she is the best sister anyone could ever had and is always there.

But you know what, Alhamdulillah for eveything I have and how it shapes me.

:hijabi:
:wasalam:

azzaouiyoussef

when i cry

assalamou 3alaykum

for me I cry when I hears verses of the coran which speak on the punishment about last day
:astag: :astag: :astag:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Salam,

A tear or two sprinkles when i think about my primary school days.

A tear or two sprinkles when i look back at secondary school and the hardships i faced.

I cry when i think "what would have happend if Allah (S.W.T) did not guide me onto the straight path.

I cry when i read a powerful verse that really hits me.

I cry when i seek forgiveness for the sins i have committed.

Thats about it, but Alhamdulilah i reflect more and get frustrated when i commit a sin and how i should have done this or that.

Wasalam

learnermuslim

Salaams,

When I miss my daughter

When I think of the sins I have committed and Allah not forgiving them

when I think of the power with which Allah loves us (70X more than our parents, which now being a father myself, can only imagine)

when i think of Allah rejecting me and not granting me even the first level of heaven

When I think of what our messenger (pbuh) suffered and did not even flinch or waiver

crying now thinking of all this :-(

Fi amanAllah

Wulf

A'salaamu Alaikum
  1. I weep when I see injustice
  2. I Cry whenever I remember how much I loved my wife.
  3. I cry when I remember my upbringing in a Seminary Home.
  4. I cry when I try to remember my Mother who left me at 4 years old on the steps of the Childrens Home and drove away.
  5. I still cry when I remember when I handed babies to Nurses on a Plane at Tan Son Nuit, Only to see the plane hit by a Rocket at the end of the runway. I still pray for the 400 souls.
  6. And I cry with shame and guilt, for the souls that I stole when, in my anger, I retaliated.
  7. I cry when I read my own Poetry.
I am afraid the list is too long, so that will be enough.

W'Asalaam
Ibrahim

Raed

Muslim Student
I never cried for anything....
Expet when i hear some verses from quran,
specialy the verses abt the nature and signs of allah, and also abt how some prophets (PBUT) stories.

visionusman

being content
Brother Ibrahim you have to share some of your poetry with us. That which makes you cry. Also could you remind us again about Tan Son Nuit? And what did you mean by stealing souls? I am very very sorry if I have been too inquisitive, I just feel sad today (my daughter's just had a birthday without me again) and may be want to hear some sad stories. Thanks.

amyaishazouaoui

Tan son nhut was/is an airbase in vietnaam. It is were they decided to evacuate thousands of orphaned babies and children from during the vietnam war. The resources in the country were running out and they had to evacuate these children otherwise they would starve, not to mention that saigon etc were becoming increasingly isolated areas.

Bro Ibrahim, subhanallah, I am slowly learning some of what you have gone through, Alhamdulillah you are finding some peace in islam, i really dont know how you keep going.

Keeps going gramps!!!!! :) We can all learn sooooooo much from you..

Jazakallah

Iccle baby sister a

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2: bros/sis

i cried when at 6 years of age i was told i was found abandoned near a rubbish dump(dont even know whether its true) and thats why i am in a social welfare home with no birth certificiate.
I cried when i was physically abuse by the elder sister who is supposed to take care of me,a 6 yr old, who is too afraid to tell on her,,even with bruises on me...lied that i have a fall,,cause of threat of more abuses if i tell.
i cried with joy when the other inmates decided to tell on her and she got punished and was locked up for almost a week plus some hard labour.
I cried most weekends when other inmates parents came visiting n I got noone.No mummy or daddy kisses and hugs.
I cried at the age of 8 when i was informed that im suppose to be a
'Muslim' and transferred to a newly built Government Social Welfare Home
strictly for females Muslimah
I cried because i was deprived of Islamic knowledge that was provided by the home in the morning while i was attending a secular school.
I cried on weekends when its family day there too waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
I cried with joy at last someone wants to adopt me at age 12
I cried with joy now I've gained a father,mother ,6 foster brothers and another sister (who is also adopted)
I cried when at last I got a job with Telecoms
I cried when i got married :(:(:(
I cried when i was blessed with a son
I cried when i have disagreement with hubby over son education.
I cried with sadness that my son wasnt happy to attend islamic religious class
I cried for I have to forced him to attend them even if its on weekend only
I cried cos now he all grown up and have some islamic knowledge
I cried when Telecoms decided that we no longer "profitable"
I cried more now than ever because Allah swt finally shows me the path
I cried whenever I recited the Quran by myself and at times i cant prounounce them correctly and cant recite it melodiously
I cried because now I dont to sneaked out to put on my hijab anymore
I cried most of the time when I pray,, :salah: :tti_sister: Thanking Allah for all the kindness and blessings
that he had showered on ungrateful muslimah me,, begging for his forgiveness for my ignorance and sinful past life.
I cried whenever i think about the present condition of all of our muslims
brothers/sisters worldwide,,,:salah: :tti_sister: May Allah swt gives us taufiq,,hidayah and rahmah and forgives all our sins.
I cry and:salah: :tti_sister: Pray to Allah to invite my family to his house,,:inshallah: in 2008

Sorry to put all of you to :SMILY153: :SMILY153: :SMILY153: :SMILY153: with my :SMILY71: :SMILY71: :SMILY71: :SMILY71: :SMILY71: longwinded :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23:
story:SMILY335: :SMILY335: :SMILY335:
:wasalam: :hijabi:

:SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23: cant stop crying now.

Lebanese3Diva

Al salamu alaikum,

I cry when I pray to allah
I cry because my muslim brothers and sisters are being martered even as we speak.
I cry because I am so far away from the people I love (relatives who are in my homeland lebanon)
I cry because I want to be the best muslim I can be
I cry when I see new converts to this beautiful religion
I cry when I hear the call to prayers (Adhan)
I cry when I hear any verse being recited by anyone because I feel the words running through me.

I cry because I want to be reunited with my muslim brothers and sisters during pilgrimage which is hajj.

Thank you and al salamu alaikum!

Love my islam

I cry at beauty of quraan
I cry at Allah's uncoditional love and rehma
I cry when I feel like I am at deadend and Allah shows me light and hope
I cry when I see Allah's signs around me, in babies, in flowers, in sky, in ocean
All we have to do is look at it and ponder

p.s Brother Wulf I would love to see your poetry sometime.

abou haytam

salam

i am happy to see you again here :)

thank you sister.

salam

by the way..i cry when i see convert videos.

Tan son nhut was/is an airbase in vietnaam. It is were they decided to evacuate thousands of orphaned babies and children from during the vietnam war. The resources in the country were running out and they had to evacuate these children otherwise they would starve, not to mention that saigon etc were becoming increasingly isolated areas.

Bro Ibrahim, subhanallah, I am slowly learning some of what you have gone through, Alhamdulillah you are finding some peace in islam, i really dont know how you keep going.

Keeps going gramps!!!!! :) We can all learn sooooooo much from you..

Jazakallah

Iccle baby sister a

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

I cried when I read your posts above.
I cry because the Muslims are not united.
I cry when I see my autistic child learn something new.
I cry because Palestine is still not ours.
I cry when I see the videos of our Brother and Sister reverts.
I cry when people on this friendly forum behave unfriendly.
I cry when each day passes, as this brings me one day closer to my grave.

and so many more.........................:SMILY23:

suumaya

Asalamu alaykum

I cry when i think of my father who passed away.
I cry when i hear the Quran.
I cry when i think of death.
I cry when i hear some idoit person saying something bad about our prophet Mohammad (SAW)
I cry when i am praying alone in the middle of the night.

justoneofmillion

i never cry human natur has dried all my tears and left me unsensitiv ! but i am sure i will cry by seeing the beauty of my futur wife while she`d be taking care of our child inscahallah:)

SINBAD fighting against himself episode jihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhad