Where do you live?

hassana elkoussi

Salam I come from CAIRO, EGYPT It's a pity there are so few Egyptians here . But anyway, I have , instead, hundreds of brothers & sisters from all over the world.

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

well mashallah i couldnt look through all the pages but iam sure there are some people from liverpool uk thats where i live temporarlily inshallah may allah make our permanent home janah al firdos AMEEN :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:SMILY259: I live in USA but I am not telling which state, try to figure, no one on web is from. It is so amaze to know that we are communicating and give advice to each other from all over the world. we are all luck to be Muslim and I hope non muslim realize the beauty of Islam Most of this country I have never heard before. I did not even know that some of these countries have had internet. May Allah protect and guide us everywhere. May Allah bless as all. It is my honor to know all of you.

:tti_sister:

Asalamu alaykum

ha ha ha really. you live in Ohio and what do you mean no one else in the site is from:lol:. look at under my avatar on the left side. that should tell you where i live.:lol:

finally good to see someone from ohio, yay!!

wasalam