Where do you live?

GewoonSiham

To be very specific I live in the Netherlands, close to Amsterdam, but my parents are originally from Morocco.

Wassalaamoe Alaykoum, ugt Siham

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Can somebody explain to me what is the point of this thread?...Don't we have better things to do?

:salam2:

Come on Brother, if someone came up to you and asked 'where do you come from ', would you say 'what is the point of asking me, don't you have better things to do?'. I sincerely hope not.

:wasalam:

assalamualikum

i was born in bangladesh

since last 4 years i am living with my parents in frankfurt .germany

alah hafez

do dua for me

Hannah123

One Truth
Newark, De. Usa
Does anyone know where that is?? Alot of people think Delaware is a city in PA or Washington d.c. lol
:SMILY259: :subhanallah:

Marwa17

Newark, De. Usa
Does anyone know where that is?? Alot of people think Delaware is a city in PA or Washington d.c. lol

I live in pennsylvania, so i kinda know it's not there...lol...and ya i know where it is...nice knowing you...you guys beat us as being the first state...we're still holding a grudge...lol

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Newark, De. Usa

Assalamu Alaykum
Yep, I know where that is. Massachusetts may not have been the first state, but we were part of the first 13 colonies and we were one of the first states!

hambaAllah

:bismillah:

Far East,,,Southeastasia.. sandwich(no drooling pls, its not edible) ;):)between Malaysia and Indonesia,,taadaa.....:SMILY82: :wavyarms: Singer for oops Singapore ;):)

:wasalam: :hijabi:

Azra

Assalamulaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh,

Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam which is in Southeast Asia and near Ukthi hambaAllah's place, Singapore. :shake:

Wassalam.