where do you want to live ANSWER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

I heard Sheikh Ahmad Al-Kaibisi mentioned about a non-muslim man who lived 25 years travelling to Saudi and Dubia (As far as I can remember), and migrated to Canada and didnt recieve not even 1 dawa to islam.

Nevertheless, upon Sheikh Qaradhawi visit to Lodnon he said '' I have seen Islam and didnt see muslims''. What I understood from the comment is that, non muslims practice mercy on civilians and foreigners, equality, and human right, and despite the large number of muslim community in London, he didnt see lots muslims practicing islam. ( I might misinterpreted his comment ).

Sheikh Yusuf Islam once said: '' I am glad I have seen Islam before muslims''..

So my question to brothers & sisters, do we need to spread Islam and islam practices among our brothers and sisters who are misguided???, whether they are in muslims state or in the west.. (since where we are muslims''one body, one Ummah, brotherhood, sisterhood)...

I am sincerely asking this question, not as hidden messages istagforallah. For example, the moderator, staff, and memebers on this site baraka allah feehom spreading the message everywhere whether its directly or indirectly, to born muslims, and non muslims alhamdullah, guided and misguided brothers and sister alhamdullah... Do we need to concentrate on them first since we suppose to save ourselves and families from hellfire. For example, I can give anyone dawa if I am not in the right path, then if I am in the right path I must guide my family first, then the closest, then the closest, then would I do give dawa to non-believer, before brothers (as i can give dawa face to face to sister)??? I been asking myself this question for long time, whether brothers & sisters in the muslim world need dawa first before the west... (I might be wrong, but just need your wise opinions inshallah).

:wasalam:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2: :salam2:
any one must live in muslim country . it's the order of allah.
any one must leave his country if it's not muslim country to a muslim country when he is ready to leave. you can find that order in quran surrah anissaà
and hadith
the profet say صلى الله عليه وسلم : I'm Disownsing with any muslim live with unbelieves
(decoy).
I'm not here to debate with any one who will say : oh it's hard ....................ect
ok all.

It's easy to say those kind of things when you live in an "Islamic" country, if you lived in the west i bet you wouldn't even be writing such nonsense. now let me ask you a question, how is Islam supposed to spread if it's only in one area?? How are others supposed to know Islam???? I mean the real Islam not just stuff people write about online. ( we all know there is some bogus stuff out there)

abou haytam

salam o alikom

our brother bring a very important subject, i am bron muslim and left my country 4 years ago and i am now in a non muslim country. i know exactly what he mean. the hadith of our prophet is Saheeh. but you converted muslim i think if you read what i posted from www.islam-qa.net you ll understand what our brother is trying to say. So please don t jump on him he is just trying to pay your attention to something that can interest you.

jazakom allah khayran

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Brother I think you need to read what the other members wrote..............

melissa123

Not Junior Anymore!!

I heard Sheikh Ahmad Al-Kaibisi mentioned about a non-muslim man who lived 25 years travelling to Saudi and Dubia (As far as I can remember), and migrated to Canada and didnt recieve not even 1 dawa to islam.

Nevertheless, upon Sheikh Qaradhawi visit to Lodnon he said '' I have seen Islam and didnt see muslims''. What I understood from the comment is that, non muslims practice mercy on civilians and foreigners, equality, and human right, and despite the large number of muslim community in London, he didnt see lots muslims practicing islam. ( I might misinterpreted his comment ).

Sheikh Yusuf Islam once said: '' I am glad I have seen Islam before muslims''..

So my question to brothers & sisters, do we need to spread Islam and islam practices among our brothers and sisters who are misguided???, whether they are in muslims state or in the west.. (since where we are muslims''one body, one Ummah, brotherhood, sisterhood)...

I am sincerely asking this question, not as hidden messages istagforallah. For example, the moderator, staff, and memebers on this site baraka allah feehom spreading the message everywhere whether its directly or indirectly, to born muslims, and non muslims alhamdullah, guided and misguided brothers and sister alhamdullah... Do we need to concentrate on them first since we suppose to save ourselves and families from hellfire. For example, I can give anyone dawa if I am not in the right path, then if I am in the right path I must guide my family first, then the closest, then the closest, then would I do give dawa to non-believer, before brothers (as i can give dawa face to face to sister)??? I been asking myself this question for long time, whether brothers & sisters in the muslim world need dawa first before the west... (I might be wrong, but just need your wise opinions inshallah).

:wasalam:

I heard that quote with another part to it, and it is something like "I have seen Islam without Muslims and Muslims without Islam" The first part is regarding to the way society is structured and caring in the west, but in some "muslim" countries there is a lack of Islam, ie helping each other out, peace, love etc. I really liked this quote, it gives us a lot to learn.

somewhatinspired

i dont agree with you

i think that a muslim should try to be around other Muslims.

not necessarily a Muslim country.

there are cities in the united states and canada,and from what i read, Europe as well that are filled with Muslims. building communities and living more or less harmoniously with the surrounding communities. and they continue to grow.

whereas from what i hear many places in the middle east are progressively forgetting their faith.

i think the emphasis should be put on communities.

after all a country is just a line drawn in the sand

i think the reward would be the same for seeking out good Muslim communities.

i dont think it is a statement that applies to lines drawn in the sand by man.

only lines drawn by Allah.

point being surround yourself with Muslims i suppose

imran pardesi

where do you want to live

dear brother & sisiter,

regarding your question living in the countries who governs by non-mulsim, i would like to say one thing that according to quran the religion near Allah is only islam and it was the religion of all the prophets and the most important thing is that according to quran it is the promise of Allah Almighty that he will give the power to rule over the world to those believe so i must says the muslims who lives where ever one should forget his job YA MAAROONA BIL MAROOF NAHI ANAL MUNKIR. This is most important thing which i understand and as said by sultan salah uddin the whole world is the country of mulsim and it said by a great poet Allama Iqbal
cheen o arab hamara hindustan hamara muslim hai watan sara jahan hamara

it means china is our arab is our and india is our we are muslim the whole word is over.

thanks

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
:salam2: I cannot understand this discussion, I know all the coranic verses and I've red all the hadiths (hamdulillah) concerning this subject because I'm a translator (arabic-french)for an islamic house edition. I've undestood that when death will come we will have no excuses in front of the angels of death and they will tell ask us if the earth of Allah wasn't big enough to emigrate, but please, stop saying we all must live in an arabic country! What about all the muslimahs(oh how much I'm proud of them) that goes on with their hijabs , taking care of their families working or studying(please don't forget sisters how much we have to study) and spreading the words of islam ALL OVER THE WORLDWHAT ABOUT BROTHERS GETTING UP EARLIER AND GOING TO WORK,SO AS TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES AND THEN TAKING CARE OF THE MAJDIS OR SCHOOLS OR WHATEVER..... iT SO EASY TO GIVE LESSONS WHEN YOU LIVE IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY(IN FACT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING:THERE'S NO ISLAMIC COUNTRY OR STATE OR WHATEVER YET IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD

aNYWAY,while I'm writing this tears are rolling down my eyes(I'm angry, oh how much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Just wanted to tell something to the brothers and sisters who live in the west and who wake everyday and spread islam, just maybe with a smile to their neighbours or by helping or cleaning an old person:I LOVE YOU FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH AND MAY ALLAH HELP YOU continuing this way.

i don't think i will come back to this site for a while, guess nobody care anyway, fi Amanillah,OumYaquine

abdellah007

salam

is there a muslim country who worth to live in?
i am living in a muslim country , i can sayit s 40% muslim country but 60% is based on non islamic actions and behavours.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2: I cannot understand this discussion, I know all the coranic verses and I've red all the hadiths (hamdulillah) concerning this subject because I'm a translator (arabic-french)for an islamic house edition. I've undestood that when death will come we will have no excuses in front of the angels of death and they will tell ask us if the earth of Allah wasn't big enough to emigrate, but please, stop saying we all must live in an arabic country! What about all the muslimahs(oh how much I'm proud of them) that goes on with their hijabs , taking care of their families working or studying(please don't forget sisters how much we have to study) and spreading the words of islam ALL OVER THE WORLDWHAT ABOUT BROTHERS GETTING UP EARLIER AND GOING TO WORK,SO AS TO FEED THEIR FAMILIES AND THEN TAKING CARE OF THE MAJDIS OR SCHOOLS OR WHATEVER..... iT SO EASY TO GIVE LESSONS WHEN YOU LIVE IN A MUSLIM COUNTRY(IN FACT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING:THERE'S NO ISLAMIC COUNTRY OR STATE OR WHATEVER YET IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD

aNYWAY,while I'm writing this tears are rolling down my eyes(I'm angry, oh how much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Just wanted to tell something to the brothers and sisters who live in the west and who wake everyday and spread islam, just maybe with a smile to their neighbours or by helping or cleaning an old person:I LOVE YOU FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH AND MAY ALLAH HELP YOU continuing this way.

i don't think i will come back to this site for a while, guess nobody care anyway, fi Amanillah,OumYaquine

Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

We all care about our brothers and sisters wallahi dear sister, so don't say that because it saddens us other brothers and sisters to hear that.

It is not that we don't care (astagfirullah) but we are human too, and we cannot reach all the brothers and sisters as our community has grown alhamdulillah.
And there is so many good brothers and pious sisters here that we should be proud of alhmadulillaah.

But there is ofcourse situations when we notice that for example a brother or a sister (who are more often online) is missing and hasn't been seen for a long time and we are concerned, its true.

May Allaah give you all the best in this life, protect you and strengthen your heart in His Deen and grant you and us jannatul- Firdaws, ameen ya Rabb. Please don't leave your brothers and sisters because of us not being as caring as we should, may Allaah forgive us.

We love all the brothers and sisters for the sake of Allaah.

Asssalamu alaykum

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
to brother massi.

am sorry but the way u have started your thread is not so good.
assalamu alaykum

We all learn slowly with the time dear brother,

For sure brother massi intended nothing bad but he is worried and cares about his brothers and sisters, alhamdulillaah. May Allaah protect him and make him a strong mu'min and one of the protectors of the Ummah.

Alhamdulillah that we are here to learn more and insha Allaah benefit from our time here and spread the meeage of truth to those who are astray, be that non-muslims or even muslims who forgot their Deen.

Assalamu alaykum.

brachar

Where to live ?

My dear friends,
The place I want to live is HEAVEN.
In sha ALLAH for all of us. PEACE!!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
to brother massi.

am sorry but the way u have started your thread is not so good.

assalamu aleikum
I agree
All discussion seams just like a chalange to other brothers and sisters.We are not scholars here to discuss it in this way
This subject been discussed many many times on the site ,brother massi if u can just use the search engine ,u will find many threads like that....
Jazakallah khair
waaleikum salam

Status
Not open for further replies.