Where does everyone come from?

Where do you come from?

• Total voters
:salam2:

I want to know where does everyone on TTI comes from? Im just interested.

Let's share our stories!

below is taken from my apartment :)

PCIN2017.JPG

Attachments

• CIMG3911.JPG
    CIMG3911.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 431

John Smith

I cannot believe that the whole continent of africa was not on the poll.

Shame.

For what its worth i was born in uganda.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I thought I popped out of the womb and since that time everyone has taken an interest in where I come from. On a very serious note..sometimes I wonder where I come from.

@ John Smith, Im extremely sorry for not putting Africa and Europe in the poll. I'll change it. Im very sorry once again!

Im sorry for putting "others"...i'll change it. My apologies!

p.s Does anyone know how to change this poll thingy?

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Islam now touches each and every continent on the globe. I used to wonder whether there are Muslims in South America,Alhamdulillah recently I got to know that there are plenty of reverts from Brazil,Venezuela and Peru.

Sister Babyphat,you may gather better demographic info from this post if the options included only continents. Ya,I am fortunate and pleased that you included my country India as a poll option. Thank you. :) :) :)

Regards.

Sachin4islam, thank you for your post and btw do you know how to change this poll? i really want to change it..

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Others as UK is not all Europe.

:SMILY209:

Actually from Finland.

Is here other Finnish? Don´t tell I am only here...

:shymuslima1:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asaalaam walaikum,

I am sure there is someone on this site who has the knowledge of changing the poll to reflect what the author wants. InshaAllah, they will even put Allah for me.

Lets make this fun.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
Asaalaam walaikum,

I am sure there is someone on this site who has the knowledge of changing the poll to reflect what the author wants. InshaAllah, they will even put Allah for me.

Lets make this fun.
only a mod can edit it.