Where is the Balance?

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:salam2:

How do you manage your time?

What percentage of your time do you spend doing..other non-related religious duties such as work, studies, children, hpusework..?

and..what percentage of your time do you spend on earning/reading the Qur'an, or doing related-religious duties..

Is it 50-50? Where is the balance?

Because, i think i've lost the balance..

Thank you

Ma'salaam

bobkidi

Waalaikumsalam
Turn your life duties into 'ibadah', then you dont have problem with unbalance
How?
For example, work ... you are being given a task by God to have the job (everything is in God hand), do your best, try to keep the work environment as God will(islamic law) to thank Allah or to being good servant of Allah.
Everything is depend on how you see thing and the most important seek knowledge to get better understanding of islam, keep study until our last breath
Salam

Almeftah

when ever am not talking, am reciting quran in my heart, i memorised 2 parts so far, and just started with the third..

mezeren

:salam2:

if you do your fard ibadah,for instance 1 hour in 24 hours is enough for daily prayers,then everything you do in between is ibadah as well.your doing housework or working for your earnings or even sleeping is kind of worship.plus,if a muslim obey and follow Muhammed(s.a.v.) in everyday routines such as when drinking water,entering or leaving house etc., he/she will be rewarded for them as well,they will become ibadah.
we won't be saved by our worships but by Allah's(c.c.) mercy.Allah(c.c.) says we can not overcome the deen and recommends us little but regular worship.