Where is the help for Palestine?

shous

I wanted to post this but did not want it to get lost in the Hezzbolla thread.

Here is a link that I found disturbing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5193092.stm

So I am wondering where is the help for the oppressed displaced Palestinian people? Is this a PR from the state of Israel?

I dont understand why people rally around Israel and not the 65% of starving Palestinians who cannot get work or food and education.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

Yes, i agree it is very saddening to see that. Palestinians are seen as the guilty party, even though it is them who have to pay the price of illegal occupation, and day to day State terrorism from the Zionist Jewish Occupation forces with their American donated missiles, warplanes and tanks etc..

May Allah give help to the Muslims wherever they be, and inshaAllah i hope there is peace there one day.

simpson

Asalamualaikum wr wb. May Allah swt bless ,unite and guide us all to the right path. May Allah swt aceept our prayers and doa.war after war..... why...with the world crashing about muslim, wealth and social position, fiancial condition.what should we do to make our prayers and doa move Allah. should we ask and seek help, ask and seek help from Allah swt. Allah swt tests us all , let us secure this knowledge Allah loves us.whatever is happening to us no matter how heavy or how dark the moment maybe, if we can remain calm and quiet with all the world crashing about muslim.if we can but keep on believing what i know in my heart to be true,then nothing in life can defeat us, for as long as this knowledge Allah loves us remains , we can suffer whatever is happening.Allahuakbar Laailahailallah muhammadur rasulullah saw.Allah swt is the creator of the universe there is no god for this universe.we must be one to be strong.our land is one. our war is one. our honor is one,our trust is one. one Allah, one Rasul and one unique muslim ummah.Quran is one,and our prophet muhammad is one sent by Allah to communicate his will to mankind.the war will end if all muslim ummah unite as one. with love and patience nothing is impossible for Allah swt .we think too much and feel too little, more than machinery, we need humanity.we need to give in boundlessly to Allah swt .for i know Allah swt will break all of the chains that are binding us tight in darkness and trying to feel us with fear,for there is no night without dawning and know that our morning is near.Subhanallah. for all goodness and peace,let us pray and doa for all muslim ummah.insyAllah. May Allah swt accept our prayers and doa. May Allah swt bless us always in all ways. SUBHANALLAH

simpson

DOA FOR ALL, GOODNESS AND PEACE.

:tti_sister: Asalamualaikum wr wb. doa doa doa. is it enough just to doa. do you think Allah swt will accept our doa . asking and seeking help from Allah swt the creator of the universe, the guardian and disposer of all affairs and to Allah belongs all that is in heaven and earth. to all do all matters return.well if we unite as one ,ask and seek from the one and only Allah.what does it takes to move Allah swt to grant us all peace and goodness. what should be done. what should we be doing. what should we do to make Allah swt grant us all our wishes, should we doa or maybe we must ask all the orphans of the world to join in and doa. what makes Allah swt happy.is the orphans or what. should we jihad...jihad for all orphans...jihad for desires.jihad for goodness. or jihad hijrah. May Allah swt bless us all in all ways and guide us to the right path. doa with all my heart ,with all sincerity.insyAllah.Masahallah Subhanallah. walhamdulillah waalaailahailallah waallahuakbar.YAALLAH YAKARIIM.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Somebody should told those people the truth about the nature of Israel; that it is high-racist only-for-Jews country and that means not-to-Christians, not even those evangelical Christian Americans.

:SMILY335:

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I have seen the help come from the unlikeliest source...
There is help but more needs to be done

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The help for Palestine will come on the day we Muslims decide to become serious. We spend so much of our time trying to please the West. We want to imitate the west. We purchase thier cars, we use credit cards, we embed ourselves with their words to justify our existence. We hire westerns to help build our structures, we hire westerns to teach us.
Hello. Am I wrong?
The day we decide we will not tolerate Zionism nor any supporters of the Zionistic momement, we will make progress. The day we decide we will turn towards Mecca for everything we will be able to help our brothers and sisters.
Our change has to be total. We have to take pride in what we are given and believe in it with all our heart.
We can not allow the west to tell us our women are oppressed. We can not let empty issues be taken for serious issues. We, as a ummah, need to remember who we are and then we can help each other.
The choice begins at this moment.

Waterdrop

Banned
Salaam,

The help for Palestine will come on the day we Muslims decide to become serious. We spend so much of our time trying to please the West. We want to imitate the west. We purchase thier cars, we use credit cards, we embed ourselves with their words to justify our existence. We hire westerns to help build our structures, we hire westerns to teach us.
Hello. Am I wrong?
The day we decide we will not tolerate Zionism nor any supporters of the Zionistic momement, we will make progress. The day we decide we will turn towards Mecca for everything we will be able to help our brothers and sisters.
Our change has to be total. We have to take pride in what we are given and believe in it with all our heart.
We can not allow the west to tell us our women are oppressed. We can not let empty issues be taken for serious issues. We, as a ummah, need to remember who we are and then we can help each other.

HI,
Why the hate towards the West? Am I evil because I live in the West? Am I a Zionist because I live in the West? I don't get this hate. The West has a lot to offer the East. you said "We can not allow the west to tell us our women are oppressed." It doesn't matter who says it, if it's true then it's true, if not then it doesn't matter who says it. You said: "We can not let empty issues be taken for serious issues." what are these empty issues?

Waterdrop

Quratulaine

HI,
Why the hate towards the West? Am I evil because I live in the West? Am I a Zionist because I live in the West? I don't get this hate. The West has a lot to offer the East. you said "We can not allow the west to tell us our women are oppressed." It doesn't matter who says it, if it's true then it's true, if not then it doesn't matter who says it. You said: "We can not let empty issues be taken for serious issues." what are these empty issues?

Waterdrop

I agree!! I am a muslim, who lives in the west, what does that mean? Does that make me an "evil westerner"? I'm not trying to cause an argument, just point out the fact that i think the issue is more complicated than "east vs. west"

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
The West has a lot to offer the East.

Salaam alaykum;

so hopely "west" could sometimes offers to "east" also something different than it has offered during these times and during the centuries. Dont forget that they have committed millions of crimes against Muslims in Palestine, Lebanon, Iraq, Afghanistan... and they continue they crimes also at this moment.

Help from "west" is appreciated then when "west" at first learns to respect the values of "east" and people and they own wills, not just bring they "democracy" (like US has tried to brings "democracy" to Iraq) or moral values of they own.

Maybe also "east" has a lot of offer to the "west" itself.

sister Harb

where is the help for palastine?

only allah can help the people.

and allah help those people whose are practising quran and sunnah.

allah help those poeple who have quran and sunnah in their life.

i dont know how many percent of quran and sunnah have they in their life.

its totally impossible that people are practising quran and sunnah but allah doesn´t help them.

the word of allah is always true but the problem is with us and our iman.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
junaid hasan said:
the word of allah is always true but the problem is with us and our iman.

Maa shaa Allaah.

"Verily Allaah does not change the condition of a people, until they change that which is within themselves" 13:11

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

There is little hate in me. I do not hate the west. I reject the ideologies of the west. Islam is the answer. Western ideologies have failed. They are based on false notions of economic and political freedom.
I am a woman who has been a Muslim for over half a century. I have lived the bra burning western liberation movement of the Gloria Steinems. I fought for women to be in the workforce. I fought agaisnt sexual harrassment in the workplace. I fought for work for individuals with disablities to be hired in the workplace. I have marched and protested for economic rights for minorities and women, in education and in the workforce; all right here in the west. No, I do not hate.
It is my choice to be a Muslim. I have found a freedom in Islam that nothing else matches.
Isalm is the perfection of religion. That is the truth.
The west has never had the answers. Looking back in history every major thinker of the west spent time in the east for anwers to the mysteries of life.
The women of the west are more oppressed than ever. They have to work, are left to raise families alone,are treated like objects of desire, and some have to work two jobs or more to put food on the table. This is the truth.
I am proud to be a Muslim woman who will search for answers within Islam. I am strongly suggesting that all Muslims remember all the answers to our questions stem from Islam and Islamic jursiprudence.
To reject is not to hate. Zionism is a western ideology. Start reseaching what happened around 1911. Islam had nothing to do with it.

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
I wanted to post this but did not want it to get lost in the Hezzbolla thread.

Here is a link that I found disturbing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5193092.stm

So I am wondering where is the help for the oppressed displaced Palestinian people? Is this a PR from the state of Israel?

I dont understand why people rally around Israel and not the 65% of starving Palestinians who cannot get work or food and education.

Believe it or not, in the area where I live there are as many displaced christains from Palestine as there are muslims, and still u find some christians in the west supoort Israel.... I can't understand it, it seems the only answer is that the world went tooooo sick and insane..

Pinky

Salaam,

Hello. Am I wrong?

Salamualikumwrwb
may Allaah guide us all. my sisters and brothers in islam, we need to have patience with each other. Not to side up with anyone, but I honestly believe what was meant was the importance of inter realtions amongst ourselves, as an ummah...that together we stand strong and united. i am sure wat was meant by the west did not include ALL people living in the west-I myself live in the west as well. By the word west, I believe it is meant as those who follow the 'western lifestlye', which is unislamic and full of fitnah...that does not mean those living in the west all follow that path...and it is true, a typical westerner will tell you that muslim women are oppressed, etc etc...much more so than a tyical easterner. (if thats a real word lol)..as am ummah, we need to remember each other-our families, neighbours and those in other countries facing trials and tribulations...instead of being caught up in a 'typical western life' such as music, clubs, drugs, fashion, etc etc...(this does NOT mean that everyone living in the west is like this or lives this way, but rather that this is your average stereotype, which has a basis of strong truth to it), we should rather remember and keep makind duas for each other and doing what we can to help those in needs, in halal ways. (btw, we should not just limit ourselves to helping muslims, but non muslims as well that require help, so long as they are not the ones oppressing just muslims)
may we all have patience InshAllaah and may Allaah SWT guide us on the straight path and protect us against all of shaytaans evils, Ameen.
Salamualikumwrwb

samiha

---------
Staff member
HI,

Waterdrop

Hey,

Just to put in something... I think this 'Western' 'Eastern' differenciation is just slightly silly. In due course, it does not matter where a person is from when it comes to Islam. You could live in a 'eastern' "Muslim" country, yet still not make the five daily prayers and make Shirk with Allah :astag: while an apparant 'western' person may become a Muslim and try to follow the Quran and Sunnah to the best of their ability. In this curcumstance, my love would go towards the one practicing more Islam, rather than the one defined geographically as a Muslim. Does that make sense? I'm not sure it does, but... we do not hate the west, nor the people who live there. Each person should be judged by who they are, not what the country they live is, or what the government is like. Many times when Muslims refer to opposition to the "West" they mean the governments, policies, lifestyles that go against Islam.

sorry, i must leave... but i hope that was a bit understandable

justoneofmillion

la ilaha illa llah Muhammad rassoulou llah!

HI,

Waterdrop
hi,i personaly think it is the "east " that always had and still has a lot to give to the "west" and am not talking about the benefits of colonialism, apartheid and other issues of the past !for me as a muslim the whole world is a mosque the whole world whether it is east or west belongs to the lord of the worlds almighty Allah swt and not for example to some people who went to south Africa or Australia and told the Aborigines it was their land am not a big fan of that type of approach are you? just take a look at some statistics of the self proclaimed role model for mankind"west"and tell us if they have diminished achieving at least a certain balance between common good and and self interest in a global as well as in the national level some certainly no empty issues for you there:crime,prostitution, rape,drug and alcoholol abuse and all their consequences,abortion(murder), infanticide,anti depressants consume(good investement for the future you won`t fail!),divorces,difference between rich and poor,suicide ever heard of people jumping from las vegas hotels after loosing everything in gambling,anorexia,aids,what else has "happy"west to offer! do we really wanna ignore these problems or we have just become such products of the vain ,individualistic machinery that we unncosciently fail to notice the very next thing surrounding us?is there any deficiency in our educational environnement as a whole that leads us to forget about common good and responsibility towards others or we are just other victims of global warming?have our hearts become so tight and reactionary or we just scenically rather see ourselves in the mirror hiding behind the smoke trying to look good with some insane accrobatic move even if everything is burning?anybody breaking the mirrors here?or we all satisfied with our own shadow? enough with irony!
there is one thing the west can certainly offer`to mankind starting to do it`s business solving it`s own mess within it`s own borders first and there is where you and I can make the difference! then and only then can the west try to teach what it preaches only after learning it itself (that is why islam is around these day and right on time! i) it can offer it to the rest of the world but right now am afraid the west has nothing to propose that could be taken seriously!there is no hate in here dear friend a wise man once said"if space is curved so is form in any form we don`t even see through a glass darkly we see through minds distorted even face to face the best we see of truth is that it too is a mask ! a mask made of lies just remember:every so often you must somehow remove it because humans in all their many roles of helplessness do have a charming little quality a continuing small opportunity an ability to remove the mask that quickly replaces the one they remove this is your blessing but it can also be your curse!"who`s watching ? let me close it with compassion:please do not kill that man before you even meet him because that man could be...........

best regards

sindbad

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
I see that many of us tend to generalize (sometimes unintentionally) and many don't generalize... We can't treat the west or the east as homogenous opposite poles or solid bulks, there are differences and variances even inside each of them.

It's time we all learn something from the Quran, which never generalizes when criticizing the acts of others (no matter who they are), this is simply done by the word "some" or other similar expressions, (translation of the meaning of verses):

Some followers of the scripture can be trusted with a whole lot, and they will give it back to you. Others among them cannot be trusted with a single dinar; they will not repay you unless you keep after them. That is because they say, "We do not have to be honest when dealing with the gentiles!" Thus, they attribute lies to GOD, knowingly. (3:75)

Some of them believed therein, and some of them repelled therefrom; Hell is the only just retribution for these. (4:55)

We scattered them among many communities throughout the land. Some of them were righteous, and some were less than righteous. We tested them with prosperity and hardship, that they may return. (7:168)

We passed the scripture from generation to generation, and we allowed whomever we chose from among our servants to receive it. Subsequently, some of them wronged their souls, others upheld it only part of the time, while others were eager to work righteousness in accordance with GOD's will; this is the greatest triumph. (35:32)

And other verses that are too many to mention here...

It's amazing how just and fair Allah (swt) is, that all people from the east and west should learn from it !!