where is the strangest place you have prayed?

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Asalaamu alaykum bros and sists

I prayed many places like library, stairways, parking , but the worst place is panera bread. it was asar and i was studing and it's time to pray i'm sitting near the door so i move my table, make space and put the prayer rope on the ground and pray while customers coming and going i think every one looked at me but i did not care. i hope i did the right thing.

wasalamu calaykum wr wb

Salams all, belive it or not when I was first married I had to go to the home office in London with my husband and the time came
for prayer so we went to a corner and prayed , the officals came to tell me" I can't do that here", but I had already finished, it felt really good !
also I have prayed in many differnt places so as not to miss our maghrib prayer, hamilalah Allah has made the world a mosque for us.:salah:

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
salams again also my husband and I along with many hajjaj prayed in Stanstead Airport on the way to Hajj end of 2006, people where taking photos of us it was awsome.
Made us so proud to be muslim starting on our journey of a life time. Alhamdulilah

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Asalaamu alaykum bros and sists

I prayed many places like library, stairways, parking , but the worst place is panera bread. it was asar and i was studing and it's time to pray i'm sitting near the door so i move my table, make space and put the prayer rope on the ground and pray while customers coming and going i think every one looked at me but i did not care. i hope i did the right thing.

wasalamu calaykum wr wb

lol
Saalam,
That is very funny, I can just picture a Muslim praying at Panera Bread in USA. LOL
Much respect!
There is a Panera Bread right next to where I'm right now. ;/