where is the strangest place you have prayed?

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

I prayed on the streets of Manhatten, i think it was at Time Square, when I went to a Palestinian protest against Isreal.

ShyHijabi

Hmmm lemme think:

1. Hotel
2. Back of a classroom at medical school
3. The beach
4. Outside a government building

There are more but I can't recall at this time.

~Sarah

ameer magdy

I think the strangest place where when I was going with my friends to a coffee shop, and i needed to pray badly, because if I didnt, what a bad day I would have.
so I asked the waiter and he said that the only place available is the yard behind the kitchen. some ppl where sitting there too with their sheeshas and smokings, but I moved forward for meters and I started praying.

speaking of ...
( i dont smoke or have sheesha, but is being there is not right? most of my friends are smokers, but I mean being there with what they do and what place serves / is it like the bars? )

Jazakum Allahu Khairan

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

Since the place where i live have some 400 masjids so i never had any expereince like that when i am at home in my city. But its when i travel.

Railway Stations
Trains
Under the trees on roadside
Top of mountains

dna1987

Muslim Guy
~ library aisle
~ on the grass outside a restaurant
~ under trees at school (when I was in high school)

That's all I can rem. Salam alaikum.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Well i have not prayed in the places identified, i either try and make it to a prayer room we have in college or if im late i will run/walk fast to the prayer room. But that only applies to Zuhr.

I have seen 3 brothers praying on the field where the london eye is if that makes sense. Because i dont know what the field is called.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

amyaishazouaoui

National halal centre car park - ladypool road, on a plastic bag!!! That was a few years back.
there aint no masjids with room for sisters and its a muslim area :(

:wasalam:

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu Alaykum

*in a carpark
*on the third floor of my work place
*outside citycentre
*in outside jamaat

amyaishazouaoui

then theres the changing room in debenhams, most you find are really small but the ones in debenhams in the bull rings are quite good!!!
Oh an central libraby is quite useful too!!!
store cupboard at work....pushed for space in there though, didnt like it much.

A

addan

salaaaaaaaaaaaam
hi bro sis no mater wre we pray but is mater to do wat allah said to as
if i pray in the midle street i will be feel good
becouse iam slave or abdu
so what slaves do?
coud be u understand wat i mean
:salah: :salah: :salah:
:tti_sister: :tti_sister: :tti_sister:

abdellah007

salam alaykum

i cant really count,

masjid,house,beach,mountain,studuim,street,airport,grass,fields,shops,

autocar ....

wassalam

justmuslim

yes i have prayed most of the places ya'll mentioned but the worst was standing behind the class while the teacher was teaching..prayed behind them while they all focused on me instead of the techer..well it's not my fualt she told me to pray in class or no prayer till class was OVER..So alhamdulilah i did as she said and it worked..

mansha alla aliyah prayed in class while others learning i'm sure they were surprised. but we have to please Allah and make prayer on time we don't care what people thing. some people do all the prayers when they go home and that is wrong. aliyah, you took the award manshaalla.
may Allah forgive us

wasalamu alaykum

justmuslim

i've prayed in many different weird places... my friend's garage, in an airplane, driver seat of my car, my grandmothers room back in palestine and the reason why i mention this one is because it smells like old lebna lol....i've prayed in one of my buddies bed room. i've prayed in a lot of places...

Salamu alaykum

bro i used to pray in my car (driver seat) but i heard you can't pray while you're sitting unless you're sick or in an airplaine.so make sure to ask sheekh.
Allah knows the best.

wasalamu alaykum

The elevator!

lol mashallah. You must of done a quick salat. Did you catch your floor?

O yeah, I also forgot to mention. I've prayed in a hallway of a mall too, with people passing by. We had a friend as a body gaurd just in case they said something lol

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
The elevator!
HAH! Good one! I mean, your in their and doing Salat, then the door will be opened for a long time until someone comes in and finds you doing Salat and stuff. :D

BUT if you're in a busy place like a mall or a really good hospital, then you'll be taking a ride! And Just hope that you're doing Sajdah while the eleveator goes up and down so you don't lose your balance while doing Salat. :SMILY149:

I remember when I was a kid I liked elevator rides! What fun they were and I always had the feeling that I would lose balance and start falling on my knees too. :D

Wa Salam.

justmuslim

Asallamu alaykmu to all of you

mansha allah i really admire you guys i thought i was the only one who prays weird places but some of you prayed weird places too like elevate( i don't know how u did tho) but what count is making our salat on time and do what Allah told us to do. and those of you who never pray outside your homes or masjid good for you but rest of us i think we always runing and when it's pray time we doing our best to please our LORD.thanks for the respond i appreciate and keep doing the good thing and remember this land is Allah's land and we can worship anywhere. my Allah forgive us our sins.

wasalamu alaykum wr wb to all of you

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
I was stuck in O'Hare airport in Chicago due to the rain. From the first takhbeer, it seemed as if there was a Chicago policeman within shouting distance of me until I could get on my plane and leave.

Praise_2_Allah!

The weirdest and scariest place I prayed was in the balcony of the 36th floor of a building.

It was Asr time, I was at this place for an interview & was waiting to be seen. I couldn't go down to reception in case I got called in, I knew prayer would only take 5mins, so I asked the secretary if there was anywhere I could pray.

She said the 36th floor only had conference rooms on it, which were all occupied. She reccommended the balcony or this tiny little strip of carpet that was right outside the toilets. So I picked the balcony lol.

Everytime I went into sajda I could see little dots on the ground through the balcony's railings...I was so scared at the start (felt like I was gonna fall), but then I just got occupied with salah and didn't even notice the height I was at. Alhamdulila all my fears subsided :)