**Which Prophet Could Communicate with the Animals and Jinns?**

Which Prophet Could Communicate with the Animals and Jinns?

• Prophet Adam (a.s)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Prophet Saleh (a.s)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prophet Jones (a.s)

• Prophet Yusuf (a.s)

• Prophet Zakariyaa (a.s)

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Prophet Dawood (a.s)

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Prophet Lut (a.s)

• Prophet ayyob (a.s)

• Prophet Sulemaan (a.s)

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • Prophet Noah (a.s)

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters

OsMaN_93

Here to help
ok here is another question :

Who was Khadija Bint Khuweylid (ra), married to before the prophet (scw)?

Who was she married to before our prophet pbuh? She had 2 husbands before the prophet pbuh.

Also she had a girl and a boy by the 2 husbands..what was their name??

pretty hard:p
waaslam

AdamMuslim

Besm Allah,
Really I'm not sure !!!!
Qard Hasan means good "loan".
The occasion was when the prophet (SAAS) asked his companions money for a ghazwah (war).

:salam2:

Steve940

57:11: Who is he that will lend to Allah a goodly loan, then (Allah) will increase it manifold to his credit (in repaying), and he will have (besides) a good reward (i.e. Paradise).

Almeftah

السلام عليكم

(Quran 073:020)
(Lo! thy Lord knoweth how thou keepest vigil sometimes nearly two-thirds of the night, or (sometimes) half or a third thereof, as do a party of those with thee. Allah measureth the night and the day. He knoweth that ye count it not, and turneth unto you in mercy. Recite, then, of the Qur'an that which is easy for you. He knoweth that there are sick folk among you, while others travel in the land in search of Allah's bounty, and others (still) are fighting for the cause of Allah. So recite of it that which is easy (for you), and establish worship and pay the poor-due, and (so) lend unto Allah a goodly loan. Whatsoever good ye send before you for your souls, ye will find it with Allah, better and greater in the recompense. And seek forgiveness of Allah. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
yo !
mashallah brother good stuff ;) lol
-----------------------
(adding)
مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

2:245 Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times? It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return.
Allah further mentions it more clearly,

مَن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللَّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ وَلَهُ أَجْرٌ كَرِيمٌ

57:11: Who is he that will lend to Allah a goodly loan, then (Allah) will increase it manifold to his credit (in repaying), and he will have (besides) a good reward (i.e. Paradise).

Similar are other verses where one after the other Allah promises to increase such a "beautiful Loan" which will be increased in abundance in hereafter.

In Islamic Finance terms, it means a loan that is given to a person with the condition that the receiver will pay back if Allah gives him the ability to repay. This is Hasan ( beautiful ) because it relieves the receiver of the loan and is a means of sacrifice from the part of the lender. May Allah grant him extrafolds, Amin

OsMaN_93

Here to help
** Its In The Quran, Whats The Ans & In Which Surah? **

another question(quiz)..

Its In The Quran, Whats The Ans & In Which Surah?

What did the "half brothers" of the Prophet Yusuf (Alayhisalam) tell the Prophet Yakub (Alayhi asalam) after throwing Prphet Yusuf (Alayi asalam) into a well?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
i guess its time to say it (although its bit early:p lol)
yup it is :D
good job for all those who got it right:)
wasalam

Allahu_Hassbi

I will try to relate the incident. . . .correct me if i am wrong (

Umm Maa'bad Al Khuzaaa'iya was the lady when Porphet Muhamma (Salallahu Alaihi waslam) reached her camp both Prophet (Salallahu Alaihi waslam )and his beloved companion Abu bakr As sideeq (may Allah Aza'wajal be pleased with him) Felt thirsty so the lady pointed to a goat but she said the goat was dry.The Prophet (Salallahu Alaihi waslam) recited in the name of Allah Subhanahu Walta'llah and rubbed over the Udder of the Goat and there flowed plenty of milk out of them . . . .

thats what I know . . .
:wasalam: