which sahabi or sahabiya inspires you???

raihana

:salam2:
Quote:
[9:100] As for the early vanguards who immigrated (Muhajerin), and the supporters who gave them refuge (Ansar) and those who followed them in righteousness, GOD is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. He has prepared for them gardens with flowing streams, wherein they abide forever. This is the greatest triumph.
ok, i was just wondering...obviously the prophet muhammed is the best of example in every single aspect...
but which of the sahaba radiyaAllah anhoum ajma'een, in your opinion is like really inspiring. i mean obviously, all the sahaba were amazing people....maybe because of a certain event in their life you think they are like ..wow!!!!!
personally..i think Aisha radiyaAllah anha is just lovely...and mashaAllah her attentive character and constant asking Rasoulallah questions..has contributed in all aspects of fiqh!
and then there Umar ibn khatab..Abu Bakr..Khaled bin waleed....there just sooo cool!..radiyaAllah anhoum.
insha'Allah if you knw any really lovely stories...please share
:wasalam:
:tti_sister:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Omar Ibn al Khattab (ra) and Umm Amarah (ra) at the moment ..and Mus'ab Ibn Umayr aswell.

Córdoba

:salam2:

All the companions are inspirational people but personally for me I find Bilal ibn Rabah one of the most inspiring. This is a great topic by the way!

wasalam

abu turaab

:salam2: my most favorite one is..Umar ibn-al khataab(R.A.)...after the Prophet i learnt many things analysing his life...sometimes he's very much mis-understood with-in muslims too!!...then every sahabi...and as a person of in- depth knowledge...i love Abdullah ibn Abbas(R.A.)