dome_of_the_rock_inside.jpg

JeruDomeInterior02-l.jpg

_wsb_479x318_Dome+of+the+Rock.jpg

dome-rock-interior-500.jpg

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assaalmu alaykum,

the whole area, including Qubbatul Sakhra, the Dome of the Rock, the trees and all places insid the vicinity is Masjid al Aqsa. Even underneath Masjid al Aqsa there is Masalla Marwani and other places which are part of masjid al Aqsa.

wasalamu alaykum.

Rimatisma

^^^ما لي وللدنيا؟^^^
:salam2:

one imam for the whole 3 places who lead the prayer and men pray in mosalla al marwani and al aqsa " above the marwani"
and women pray in the dome of the rock

and some people pray in the area surrounding these i mentioned " between the trees inside the area of al aqsa

but the point is that when people say that the jewish are ruining al aqsa masjid "because stuff they are doing under it" and show you the dome of the rock, this not true!
the one they r ruining is the masjid above the marwani "the main masjid: al aqsa" not the dome of the rock!

hayat_yahya

the 2nd is al-aqsa and i am pretty sure cuse i recognize it easily by the goldish roof,,,,the 1st pic i see is frm the entrance??

arzafar

was al aqsa constructed bu Umar (ra)?
If yes then where did the prophet (pbuh) lead the prayer for all the prophets?

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
was al aqsa constructed bu Umar (ra)?
If yes then where did the prophet (pbuh) lead the prayer for all the prophets?

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

I have been there alhamdulillah, and I have prayed in that spot, inshaAllah I can give you some information.

According to the Ulema', based on hadith evidence, Al Aqsa masjid was built by Adam alayhi salam. :) 40 years after the Ka'bah.

It has a long history, being rebuilt, destroyed and rebuilt.

1535353702_80109139c7.jpg

The wall you see surrounding the masjid, is the actual perimeter from the time of Dawood and Sulaiman , peace and blessings of Allah be upon them..

The place the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) prayed and led the other Prophets in prayer, is the area at the bottom of the photo above. Can you see the bluish-grey dome? Thats Masjid al Aqsa. This is the masjid that was rebuilt by Umar Radhiyallahu anhu. At that time there was nothing but rubbish there.

Underneath Masjid al Aqsa, is a very large space, and there are very large columns and pillars. Massive Rocks cut into Blocks which are old supports for the masjid. Those were put there by Prophet sulaiman alayhi salam. It is around 3000 years old. This area is called Masalla Marwani, its directly under Masjid al Aqsa and this place is also open for prayer. At the end of it, is the area where the Prophet Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam) led the prayers.

Again, that whole area, in the picture above, including the trees!! is All Masjid al Aqsa,

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Beautiful Historical mosques!

:jazaak:
Assalamualycum,

I heard the people are having the wronq conception of Al-Aqsa Masjid.
The Rock Dome is often considerd as Al-Aqsa Masjid.

Masjid-Al-Aqsa is a place were prophet Muhammed(pBUH) has lead all the Prophets in Salah on the NIGHT OF MERAJ.And During his interval in Jerusalem, the Prophet stopped to pray at the rock (now covered by the golden Dome), and was given the commandment to pray five times a day,it is called Dome Of Rock(NOT MASJID-E-AQSA).
People often consider Dome of Rock as Masjid-Al-Aqsa.Masjid-E-Aqsa is the Third Holy Mosque in Islam and seconde oldest Mosque in Islam.

It is a trap led by Zionists,who are potrating Dome of Rock as Masjid-E-Aqsa and Slolwy,slowly demolishing the walls of original Al-Aqsa Masjid and digging tunnels under it.

Please have a careful look on both the Masjids.

THIS IS MASJID-AL-AQSA:Were Prophet lead all the Prophets in Prayer.And it is third holy mosque in Islam.
m_alaqsa.gif

al_aqsa_mosque_dome.jpg

THIS IS DOME OF ROCK:Were Prophet stopped to pray during his interval in Jerusalam

alaqsa.jpg

masjid_alaqsa_galleryfull

HERE YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE BOTH THE MOSQUES:

_42574587_temple_scaffold416.gif

Please pass on to all..............
Jazak-Allah
~~~
:wasalam:

Masha'allah!
Masha'allah!
Masha'allah!

Beautiful Historical mosques!
Wish we could get to visit one day~Insya'allah!

Thank you for posting these beautful mosques images.
:jazaak:

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

rahman2040

I am still confused with this matter.
I know that the journey of the holy Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) took place from Makkah to Masjid al Aqsa (al Isra) and his ascension through the heavens (al Ma'araj).

When in Masjid al Aqsa Haram Shareef the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) led Salaah and was followed by all the previous Prophets Alayhis salaam.

"Glory to Allah who did take His Servant for a journey by night from the Sacred Mosque (in Makkah) to the Al-Aqsa (in Jerusalem) whose precincts We did bless (al-Isra 17: 1)

The Lord Almighty had at in His power to have taken the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) from Makkah straight up to the heavens. However, to impress the importance of Jerusalem upon Muslims the Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) was first taken to Masjid al Aqsa in Jerusalem.

Abu Huraira [ra] is quoted as saying that Allah's Messenger [Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam] said, 'set out deliberately on a journey only to three mosques: this mosque of mine (in Medina), the Sacred Mosque (in Makkah) and the Masjid al Aqsa (in Jerusalem) (Bukhari & Muslim)

The virtues of praying in Masjid al Aqsa are exalted:
Abu Darda [ra] is quoted as saying that the Prophet of Allah Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, a prayer in the Sacred Mosque (in Makkah) is worth 100, 000 prayers, a prayer in my mosque (in Medina) is worth 1, 000 and a prayer in Jerusalem is worth 500 prayers more than in an any other mosque. (Bukhari)

But what's the significance of Masjid Qubbat As-Sakhrah (Dome of the Rock)?

Assalam
Dear Muslimah-S check this Video for details.

The Night Journey & Heavenly Ascension (Al-Isra_a

Wal Miraaj)
[yt]dIlHDkXj8Qg[/yt]

Isra Wal Mi_raj Part.1 by Shaykh Anwar Awlaki

[yt]sh2GMpQWkOo[/yt]
[yt]svjl2LVpJEs[/yt]
[yt]yXgZWaMckW0[/yt]

Allah knows best