White Chocolate Cheesecake from Sweden

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Bottom:
170 g unsalted butter
75 g pecans
170 g flour
1 tbsp powdered sugar

Melt the butter. Chop the nuts finely. Combine everything and spread into a buttered springform pan, lined with a round of parchment paper or cut out teflon sheet. (You can attempt to do this without lining, but I wouldn't dare.)

Bake at 175° for 22-25 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove and let cool completely in the pan.

Filling:
200 g cream cheese
300 g white chocolate
25 g sugar
500 ml (2 cups) heavy cream (35-40% fat)

Melt the chocolate. Mix sugar and cream cheese and add the chocolate to this. Beat the cream until it holds soft peaks - don't overbeat it. Fold in with the rest. Pour into the pan, and smooth the top. Refrigerate for at least three hours.

Topping:
500 g strawberries

Trim the strawberries to a fairly even size, and decorate the top of the cake.

516155604_dd4211a0c6.jpg

p.s. I am not from Sweden but if here is anyone from there this is same recipe also by swedish language:

Vit chokladcheesecake med jordgubbar

Botten:
170 g osaltat smör
75 g pecannötter
170 g mjöl
1 msk florsocker

Smält smöret. Hacka nötterna. Rör ihop allting, och bred ut i en smord springform, min är 24 cm i diameter. Grädda på 175° i ca 22-25 minuter eller tills den är ljust gyllenbrun.

Ta ut och låt svalna helt.

Fyllning:
200 g cream cheese
300 g vit choklad
25 g socker
5 dl vispgrädde

Smält chokladen. Rör ihop socker och cream cheese, och rör ner den smälta chokladen. Vispa grädden till mjuka toppar - inte för hårt! - och vänd ner. Häll i springformen på den helt avsvalnade bottnen. Låt stå i kylen i minst tre timmar.

Topping:
ca 500 g jordgubbar

Skär av bladfästet på jordgubbarna, välj de som är mest jämna i storlek och fördela på tårtan i ett fint mönster.

Enjoy!

al-muslimah

Cheese cakes are the best..i just love them but i never tried a swedish one..it looks amazing..i think i better move now..ITS CAKE TIME!! thanx for sharing the recipe..:hijabi:

Warda_84

Hi Sister!!

This cheescake looks realy nice =) hihi..
I know this cheescake and i had teaste it to, really nice =)

Thank you fore this lovely recept (do u spell it like that?!)
I know what i going to do to day :hijabi:

Ma Salama!

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
numnum loooks sooo good mashalla
..i will say to my mommy to make it.. oo i looove food;)
thnx for sharing..

Umm Abdullah

:salam2: sister

I've just made this cheesecake and it looks pretty much like the one in the picture alhamdulillah :D
It's in the fridge now, and I just can't wait to taste it hehe :muslim_child:

Jazaakillah khayr for sharing this recipe sister :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:

516155604_dd4211a0c6.jpg

Masha'allah!
Sure a winner :SMILY126:
instead
of baking i would love to buy :subhanallah:

Thank you
for sharing this gorgeous looking cake.

~Wassalam :)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Some people have told I should start own restaurant - with worldwide home delivery service of course. Seems I would get you as my customer...

:shake: