[Whitechapel] Debate on Music....

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Ustadh Murtaza Khan vs. Usama Hassan debating on music. In shaAllah will take place in LMC whitechapel on the 14th of june. See posters for more information. I will try to record it and put it up in shaAllah (If I get to go that is).

4195_180504480454_827915454_6880931_1754137_n.jpg

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

wow i hope its going to be a nice debate. Too bad so sad for me i don't live in London. I guess our brothers and sisters from london will take advantage of this awesome opportunity:D Jazak Allahu khayra brother:)

wasalam

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

wow i hope its going to be a nice debate. Too bad so sad for me i don't live in London. I guess our brothers and sisters from london will take advantage of this awesome opportunity:D Jazak Allahu khayra brother:)

wasalam

In shaAlaah, wa iyyakum

Steve940

:salam2:

This subject is like a phrase we have here in America, "beating a dead horse". It has been discussed so many times before but the truth available to find for those who look for it. May Allah guide us.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!

This subject is like a phrase we have here in America, "beating a dead horse". It has been discussed so many times before but the truth available to find for those who look for it. May Allah guide us.

Yes and unfortunetly many muslims still believe that Music is just fine :| Being mixed up with these sufi beliefs