who are they and what the message says

Status
Not open for further replies.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Second man at the first picture (after sheikh Hasan al Banna) is Dzhokhar Dudayev (first president of Chechen Republic of Ichkeria, Russian army assasinated him at 1996 when he was speaking by satellite phone)

abou elkacem

people in middle east are told to stay away from sheik Sayyid Qutb because the so called princes and kings of middle east are afraid that if people will follow his teachings their thrones will go away.
Sheik Qutb and Sheik Hassan al Banna are great heroes of Islam.
only the kings and princes of middle east don't like him for they want to rule in an unislamic way.
:salam2:
brother , Sayyed Qutb is considered to be so radical in his books , the long years in prison led him to say that all muslim societies and governments are corrupt and koffar , all people are considered koffar according to him and that's so dangerous , because many began to kill muslims in egypt , algeria and many other places in the name of allah as if it is a jihad although in Islam it is forbidden to kill a muslim . and Sayyed Qutb is not a cheikh , he is a theorist , a thinker .

TipuSultan

Banned
jazak Allah khair sister harb and seeking Allah's mercy

1st image
1.Sheik Hassan al Banna
2. Dzhokhar Dudayev

2nd image
1.Sheik Yassin
2.Allama iqbal
3.brother malcolm x
4. i think sayyid qutb
5.ayitallah khomeni

5 more

abou elkacem

assalem 3eleykom
nuber 4 in the first picture , i think he is "abd rab arrasoul sayyef" عبد رب الرسول سياف , he was one of the great leaders of mujahedeen in afghanistan at the period of soviet invasion.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
and I have only one aqeedah. i dont follow salafi nor any schools of thought
my aqeedah is simple which I wirte below tell me if I am wrong

There is no God but Allah AND Muhammad(Peace be upon Him) is the Messanger of Allah.

that's all

How do you *form* your beliefs in Islam ? What do you base it off ? If you are using personal intellect, you know that you have a chance of erring as different people hold different preconceived thoughts and notions.

Do you believe that we need to understand Islam in following the way of Prophet SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallam ? The way which the noble Sahabah, Tabieen and Tabi Tabieen were on and followed ? If your answer is yes, then this is the position of people who follow Dawat Us Salafiya (or as we say in India 'Ahle Hadeeth').

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXt6UaLMHuU

abou elkacem

How do you *form* your beliefs in Islam ? What do you base it off ? If you are using personal intellect, you know that you have a chance of erring as different people hold different preconceived thoughts and notions.

Do you believe that we need to understand Islam in following the way of Prophet SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallam ? The way which the noble Sahabah, Tabieen and Tabi Tabieen were on and followed ? If your answer is yes, then this is the position of people who follow Dawat Us Salafiya (or as we say in India 'Ahle Hadeeth').

assalem 3eleykom brother , we all respect and follow the prophet (pbuh) but not with being a salfi but with being a "muslim". we are recommended to say always that we are muslims and not stick to the branches. we have to hold to the origin "islam" and not to the branches , maleki , salafi , hanafi , shafeei ...

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Walaykumsalaam waa rahmatullahi,

Are we as 'muslims' the same as the time of the Rasool SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallam ?

Nowadays, there are 'muslims' who seek the help of saints, indulge in grave worship, curse sahaba, make talismans etc etc.

Therefore, when you ascribe to the main body of Islam and follow the Sunnah Of Nabi SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallam, you are a part of 'Ahl Us Sunnah Wal Jamaa'. Is this a sect Or a special group Or a new reform movement ?

No, rather it is a way of distinction from among the people of bidah and people of desires & whims.

Also, Allah azz zawajal addressed us all as 'Ins' (humans) in Surah 51 Ayah 56. So since Allah azz zawajal addressed us with this name, should we avoid giving our children names rather just call them 'Ins' ?

We name children to distinguish ourselves from one another. One is Abdur Razzaq, the other is Umar, the next is Sulaimaan and so on. This is a way of distinction & recognition.

Now, if you refer to the video in m earlier post (by Sh Al Albaanee rahimullah), he mentions that Dawatul Salafiyya is to follow the ways and understanding of deen by Sahaba, Tabieen and Tabi Tabieen (May Allah have mercy on them all). The Prophet SallAllahu Alleihi Wa Sallam labelled these first three generations to be the 'best of followers of Islam'.

Therefore, the subscription to the views and understanding of the salaf is not making a new group or sect. Rather it is the *only* true way of understanding the deen, as the salaf couldn't come to agreement on something that is false. (All of this is mentioned in the video).

May Allah subhaanaho waa taala grant us correct understanding of the deen and make it easy for us. Ameen

abou elkacem

assalem 3eleykom , Allah azz wajall considers us as one Umma , and many verses in the coran shows the major importance of being united and avoid dissension , stick always to union and not look after differences , dissension and multiplication of sects lead to weakness and that's what we are in now .
{ واعتصموا بحبل الله جميعا ولا تفرقوا واذكروا نعمة الله عليكم إذ كنتم أعداء فألف بين قلوبكم فأصبحتم بنعمته إخوانا وكنتم على شفا حفرة من النار فأنقذكم منها كذلك يبين الله لكم آياته لعلكم تهتدون }

{إن الذين فرقوا دينهم وكانوا شيعاً لست منهم في شيء إنما أمرهم إلى الله}
[ As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.] AL-ANAAM /159.
thus , we should beware of following sects and forgetting the source, sects should never be the source الفرع لا يغلب الأصل.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

As I said earlier, following Islam according to the understanding of Sahaba, Tabieen & Tabi Tabieen is not a creation of a new sect.

If you refer to Surah At Tawbah. Verse 100

And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct - Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment.

Therefore, it is clearly mentioned that Allah subhaanaho waa taala is pleased with Muhajireen and Ansaar and the people who followed them in goodness. These are our pious 'salaf'. So now, since it is established that Allah azz zawajal is pleased with these people. What better could we do then to follow the ways of these noble people and take our understanding of deen from them ? This is clearly not being a new group or sect, rather it is taking knowledge and understanding from the right sources.

As for the verse you quoted, it doesn't tell us to 'overlook differences'. Rather it tells us to not deviate from the Jamaa (which holds fast to Quran and Sunnah). This verse is a reminder to all the deviants present, be it the Sufi, Shia, Khawarij, Murjiah among many others.

The only thing that unites us is correct understanding of Aqeedah as understood by our noble and pious Salaf. And Allah knows best.

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

TipuSultan

Banned

no I am not Ahle Hadeeth not shafi,hanafi,malaki or hammbali.

I am just Muslim.I only ask Allah for help and everything.

that's all.

Nothing more and nothing less

now please name the 4 other great muslim brothers in that picture

arzafar

A lot of Egyptians don't keep beard. Remember Shiekh Tantawi

now i have few more questions.
do scholars from al azhar have the right aqeedah?
can a scholar with a the wrong aqeedah be followed if the rulings he gives are correct?

Abu Talib

Feeling low
now i have few more questions.
do scholars from al azhar have the right aqeedah?
can a scholar with a the wrong aqeedah be followed if the rulings he gives are correct?

I am not in a position to answer that

Well Shiekh Mohammed Salah from Huda TV is also from Al Azhar so I don't find anything wrong with him

TipuSultan

Banned
BrotherinIslam7:
no I am a muslim not just for unity but also for all other reaosns.
Our Prophet did not say he was alhe-hadith or salafi nor did Hazrath Abu Bakr or Hazrath Umar.

now you answer me :) when the Prophet or Khulfa Rashideen did not say this why you create divisions in the community

arzafar:
brother you just keep wondering about and talking about aqeedah and this was how Spain was lost.silly discussions if it is halal to eat crow and if this muslims is right or that muslim is right.

ayman1
Forgive me, brother, but you're falling in the trap set for you by the enemies of Islam. One by one, you will be questioning the faith and belief system of every Muslim. That's the road to radicalization.

Islam is large and encompassing but Muslims seem determined to narrow it. It is also easy and plain but Muslims insist on making it hard and mysterious.

excellent reply brother.I completely agree with what you have said.you are right.I must say, you said it!

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
BrotherinIslam7:
no I am a muslim not just for unity but also for all other reaosns.
Our Prophet did not say he was alhe-hadith or salafi nor did Hazrath Abu Bakr or Hazrath Umar.

now you answer me :) when the Prophet or Khulfa Rashideen did not say this why you create divisions in the community

The understanding of Islam at time of the Prophet (PBUH) and Khulafa Rashideen was perfect and taken from the right sources.

Are our times same as them ? Don't people justify everything and anything in the name of Islam ? So how do we differentiate our methodology and beliefs from the deviants ?

By reiterating that we are sticking to the original roots of the religion does not equate creating a new sect or creating divisions. On the contrary, it is an invitation to the deviants to return to correct understanding of the deen.

Anyhow, I think that argumentation and reiteration of what I have said is only going to make us go in circles. I would encourage you to read some threads on this website.

An Introduction to the Salafi Da'wah

What is Salafiyyah?

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Also, I quote from one of the linked threads. Perhaps it will bring some benefit to our discussion.

Allaah Has Named us Muslims, So Why Ascribe Ourselves to the Salaf?

This doubt was very beatifully answered by Imaam al-Albaani in his discussion with someone on this subject, recorded on the cassette entitled, "I am Salafi", and here is a presentation of the vital parts of it:

Shaikh al-Albaani: "When it is said to you, ‘What is your madhhab’, what is your reply?"

Questioner: "A Muslim".

Shaikh al-Albaani: "This is not sufficient!".

Questioner: "Allaah has named us Muslims" and he recited the saying of Allaah Most High, "He is the one who has called you Muslims beforehand." (al-Hajj 22:78)

Shaikh al-Albaani: "This would be a correct answer if we were in the very first times (of Islaam) before the sects had appeared and spread. But if we were to ask, now, any Muslim from any of these sects with which we differ on account of aqeedah, his answer would not be any different to this word. All of them – the Shi’ite Rafidi, the Khaariji, the Nusayri Alawi – would say, "I am a Muslim". Hence, this is not sufficient in these days."

Questioner: "In that case I say, I am a Muslim upon the Book and the Sunnah."

Shaikh al-Albaani: "This is not sufficient either".

Questioner: "Why?"

Shaikh al-Albaani: "Do you find any of those whom we have just mentioned by way of example saying, ‘I am a Muslim who is not upon the Book and the Sunnah’?" Who is the one who says, ‘I am not upon the Book and the Sunnah’?"

At this point the Shaikh then began to explain in detail the importance of being upon the Book and the Sunnah in light of the understanding of the Salaf us-Saalih…

Questioner: "In that case I am a Muslim upon the Book and the Sunnah with the understanding of the Salaf us-Saalih".

Shaikh al-Albaani: "When a person asks you about your madhhab, is this what you will say to him?"

Questioner: "Yes".

Shaikh al-Albaani: "What is your view that we shorten this phrase in the language, since the best words are those that are few but indicated the desired intent, so we say, ‘Salafi’?" End of quotation.

Hence, the point is that naming with "Muslim" or "Sunni" is not enough, since everyone will claim that. And Imaam al-Albaani emphasised the importance of the truth being distinguished from the falsehood – from the point of view of the basis of manhaj and aqidah, and that is taking from the Salaf us-Saalih, as opposed to the various sects and groups whose understandings are based upon those of their mentors and leaders and not that of the Salaf, fundamentally.

Source :- http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17007

arzafar

@ brother ayman
thing is i believed in a personal God always.
but as at school we had islamiat classes and qari sahab came home to teach quraan. they all said Allah is one and Allah is everywhere. which is off course a contradiction. That made it very difficult for me to practice islam because i lacked clarity about Tawheed even though i could recite quran do salah and everything. But back then there was nothing in those acts really. it's so stupid it's unreal. in reality i wasnt a Muslim because i didnt have the correct knowledge about Allah. i just did those things because i was expected to do them sorta like going through the motions. so the few prayers and reading Quran i did were useless which is shame but never mind because i've moved on.

A year ago i landed on this site and that's when i learned that the idea that i originally had as a kid and always carried in my subconscious was actually fundamentally correct. with the proofs from quraan and hadith about characteristics of Allah, my belief had conviction to it. Now im convinced that my Creator and Lord is a person and transcendent; not some vague, self contradictory idea. I know exactly who im answerable to and that makes islam so much well 'enjoyable' maybe.

and yes my criteria of correctness of islaam/scholar is taqleed of Muhammad ibn Abdullah because i believe that his path is the only one that leads to Allah(swt). I want to follow him(saw) or at least try to follow him as exactly as possible. Therefore i try to search for scholars who also try to follow Muhammad (saw). This site helps me do that and i can usually trust the articles that are given here. It's tough because there are only a few left to follow him (saw) and i started out late but im working at it.

that off course is extremely narrow view but it doesnt matter really. I mean only the truth matters at the end of the day. i realize that this narrow view also breeds intolerance towards innovations, far fetched interpretations, silly arguments based on rationalism (or empiricism), shirk, kufr and other falsehood. coupled with my outspoken nature and short fuse it is a bad bad combination. so my questions and responses may upset a lot of people which is a shame really because they are not intended to be that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.