WHO breathe on the war fire?

alafil63

Assad the Quiet
Assalaam aleik'um Brothers and sisters,

this thread is done for all us, because Allah (SWT) give us a brain, and we are proud to have one better of the miscreants and use.

Now, i want that you read and think.

I have read many post about Palestine-Israeli war, and other wars against Muslims, then this time stop us to be haughty and try to use our brain instead.

My Ask: WHO gain when 2 or more peoples are at war and WHAT?

REPLY:

the weapons sellers GAIN MUCH for selling their deadly weapons to BOTH SIDES!!!!

the hospitals and medicine houses GAIN MUCH selling medicines and gaining on FRESH BODIES for their GENETIC EXPERIMENTS!!!!

the rich become RICHER and prevent any revolution or change from POORS, too much busy to do war to the other POORS of the opposite side!!!!

the RACISTS and FALSE BELIEVERS gain from war!!!!

Now i want tell you a little nice story:

there was a certain "pious" nation, famous because has much petroleum, born under a religious revolution that ended with the killing of their King and the creation of a religious hierarchy that wanted become the first in the world.

But between this objective and the realization was a bunch of great nations, all obeyant to a Certain Law and Faith, and trusting in One God: these peoples was very tolerant, good and peaceful, because their Prophet teached them to be in this way.

Then, the zealous and INTOLERANT leaders of the "pious" nation, had the idea to eliminate the Good Faithful Peoples portrayng them as bad and evil, and started to breathe on the fire until the Good Faithful peoples was involved in many wars.

The effect was great: the Good Faithful Peoples was seen as black and evil, the zealous INTOLERANT leaders of the "pious" nation gained very much money SELLING WEAPONS, AND RAISING PETROLEUM PRICE EVERY DAY: also, they performed many EVIL ACTS like TERRORISM then all the other nations portrayed the poor Good Faithful Peoples as evil terrorist, also if they was only the victims.

Victims of a GREAT PLOT done for give power to the zealous INTOLERANT leaders of the "pious" nation that wanted become leaders of ALL the Faithful for start a NEW DICTATORIAL ORDER

The little nice story is ended, find the morale, and try to imagine what is the pious nation with many petroleum governed by zealous INTOLERANT people that want the World Leadership of all Faithful.

A little help: the pious Intolerant nation now work for have a H bomb....as their leader say (i dont trust them)

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Assalaam aleik'um Brothers and sisters,

this thread is done for all us, because Allah (SWT) give us a brain, and we are proud to have one better of the miscreants and use.

Now, i want that you read and think.

I have read many post about Palestine-Israeli war, and other wars against Muslims, then this time stop us to be haughty and try to use our brain instead.

My Ask: WHO gain when 2 or more peoples are at war and WHAT?

REPLY:

the weapons sellers GAIN MUCH for selling their deadly weapons to BOTH SIDES!!!!

the hospitals and medicine houses GAIN MUCH selling medicines and gaining on FRESH BODIES for their GENETIC EXPERIMENTS!!!!

the rich become RICHER and prevent any revolution or change from POORS, too much busy to do war to the other POORS of the opposite side!!!!

the RACISTS and FALSE BELIEVERS gain from war!!!!

Now i want tell you a little nice story:

there was a certain "pious" nation, famous because has much petroleum, born under a religious revolution that ended with the killing of their King and the creation of a religious hierarchy that wanted become the first in the world.

But between this objective and the realization was a bunch of great nations, all obeyant to a Certain Law and Faith, and trusting in One God: these peoples was very tolerant, good and peaceful, because their Prophet teached them to be in this way.

Then, the zealous and INTOLERANT leaders of the "pious" nation, had the idea to eliminate the Good Faithful Peoples portrayng them as bad and evil, and started to breathe on the fire until the Good Faithful peoples was involved in many wars.

The effect was great: the Good Faithful Peoples was seen as black and evil, the zealous INTOLERANT leaders of the "pious" nation gained very much money SELLING WEAPONS, AND RAISING PETROLEUM PRICE EVERY DAY: also, they performed many EVIL ACTS like TERRORISM then all the other nations portrayed the poor Good Faithful Peoples as evil terrorist, also if they was only the victims.

Victims of a GREAT PLOT done for give power to the zealous INTOLERANT leaders of the "pious" nation that wanted become leaders of ALL the Faithful for start a NEW DICTATORIAL ORDER

The little nice story is ended, find the morale, and try to imagine what is the pious nation with many petroleum governed by zealous INTOLERANT people that want the World Leadership of all Faithful.

A little help: the pious Intolerant nation now work for have a H bomb....as their leader say (i dont trust them)
:salam2:

I suppose you're indirectly referring to Iran.
I hope I'm not assuming too much by saying you're assuming too much in your post.

:wasalam: