Who cause that?

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
They are in everywhere where people kill each others and destroy others homes. We have to be carefull not to be or become similar like them.

Cariad

People who have lost God commit such atrocities. Some when they do such hateful things may believe they do so in Gods name, but they are deceived. They do the work of the greatest of deceivers, we know as the father of lies. Mankind's nemesis from eternity who's mission is to turn people from God and steal their souls for his own, so deceived is he, he believes he can be as god if he binds so many souls to him in darkness. We know him as Satan, you know him as Shaytan.

God is light, and light will always prevail over darkness. Darkness is the absence of light as evil is the absence of God.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
When I saw the pictures, the first things what popped up to my mind were the suras 114 and 113. Those suras advice us seeking refuge in Allah against Shaytan.

Haimi

I'm telling you.
She's from Yemen country that Saudi Arabia dropping their bombs upon them everyday.

Last edited:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
Salam alikum to everybody.Ive seen many pictures about that.I can say that I m lucky.I don't have that life.but who knows what's better?Allah knows it best even if there is suffrance

Haimi

innocent ppl are being killed and none is listening to their agony.
Poeple who captured and freed the 2 important city in the syria yestetday. Real muslim who's dead and shahid. Real muslim that doesn't have Jihad alnekah just like daesh( lanatollah aleyhem ajmain).
People who sacreficed their life, who left his sweet city, home, family , wife and his sweet cut childrens.
People who wasnt a criminal person jist like daesh people, a true muslim that was a worship man. Man of allah swt. Opened eyes people.

Albasri

image.jpeg Iran's QodsForce accused of recruiting Afghan Shia, Iraqis, and Iranian to fight for Assad regime who killed more than 250,000 innocent Syrian man, women and children

Albasri

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Atrocities of #Iraqi Shiite militias in #Diyala in Iraq against Sunnis continue. Burning houses & mosques. More than ten mosques were burned into ashes in Muqdadiyah, Diyala and hundreds of people killed by militias supported by Iran.