Who do we wear hijab in front of?

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Assalamu alaykum

I hope everyone is in good health and Imaan.

InshaAllah I'm leaving for Pakistan tomorrow to visit my family. I just want to know who I'm supposed to wear my hijab in front of. I have second cousins that are aloooot older then me and are married....so do I have to wear hijab in front of them?

Thanksss
Make dua for my familyyy
<3
Wsalaamm

arabic_courses

Assalamu alaykum

I hope everyone is in good health and Imaan.

InshaAllah I'm leaving for Pakistan tomorrow to visit my family. I just want to know who I'm supposed to wear my hijab in front of. I have second cousins that are aloooot older then me and are married....so do I have to wear hijab in front of them?

Thanksss
Make dua for my familyyy
<3
Wsalaamm

Refer to Soorah al-Nisa 23 with regards to whom you cannot marry. Everyone whom you cannot marry "Permanently" you are mahram for you. I say permanently, because you cant marry your sisters husband, but only while they are still married.

May Allaah make it easy for you

auroran

:salam2:
the qur'aan give u a whole list:

And say to the believing women, that they lower their gaze cast down their eyes and guard their chastity, and do not reveal their adornment except that which is outward (face and hands); and let them draw their veils over their neck, and not reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husbands' fathers, or their sons, or their husbands' sons, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or what their right hands own, or such male attendants having no sexual desire, or children who have not yet attained knowledge of women's private parts; nor let them stamp their feet, so that their hidden ornament is known. And, O believers turn to Allah all together, in order that you prosper.[24:31]

arabic_courses

the qur'aan give u a whole list:

And say to the believing women, that they lower their gaze cast down their eyes and guard their chastity, and do not reveal their adornment except that which is outward (face and hands); and let them draw their veils over their neck, and not reveal their adornment except to their husbands, or their fathers, or their husbands' fathers, or their sons, or their husbands' sons, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or what their right hands own, or such male attendants having no sexual desire, or children who have not yet attained knowledge of women's private parts; nor let them stamp their feet, so that their hidden ornament is known. And, O believers turn to Allah all together, in order that you prosper.[24:31]

Or there is that one...excellent!!!

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Refer to Soorah al-Nisa 23 with regards to whom you cannot marry. Everyone whom you cannot marry "Permanently" you are mahram for you. I say permanently, because you cant marry your sisters husband, but only while they are still married.

May Allaah make it easy for you

Nice to have you here Ustaadh

I hope you will stay here with us :)

P.S This is Mu`aawiyah right?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

nothing to say as i think your question has already been answered mashallah.

have a blessed journey and vacation sister!

arabic_courses

Nice to have you here Ustaadh

I hope you will stay here with us :)

P.S This is Mu`aawiyah right?

Yes it is. I wish I could, but I'm not sure if I'll be on any forum for long. Its hard to keep up, especially with my schedule.

I found it very interesting that there was a romanian section here. I was learning romanian the other day.

înte leg putin romaneshte

excuse my spelling. It's been a few months since I have practiced. interesting...very interesting. When I saw it, I want straight to it to see if I could understand anything, but not much.

anyway, see ya around.