Video Who is mohammad ? من هو محمد ؟

MUSLIM G!RL

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الحمد لله والصلاة والسلام على أشرف الأنبياء والمرسلين..

من هو محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم؟

Who is Mohammed ?!!!

من هو محمد الذي جعـل الأمـة الإسـلامية تثور على الدانمرك ؟

Who is Mohammad, who made the Islamic nation rise against Denmark ?

من هو محمد الذي جعــل المسلمين يمتنعون عن شــراء المنتجات الدنمركية ؟

Who made Muslims boycotting Danish products ?

من هو محمد الذي جعل المسلمين يغضبون و يحطمون السفارات الدانمركية في بلادهم ؟

Who made Muslims angry ,and ready to attack the Danish embassies in their countries ?

من هـــــو محمــــــــــــــــــــــــــد ( صلى الله عليه و سلم ) ؟

Who is Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him)?

الجواب موجود في هذا المقطع البسيط، الذي قمت بإنتاجه للتعريف بشكل مختصر عن الحبيب صلوات ربي وسلامه عليه..

The answer is simple in this passage, which I have produced a brief definition of the beloved Lord and prayers for the safety ..

.: مشاهدة هنا :.
.:Watch here:.

http://kolna1.com/upload/Whoismohammad-nnn.wmv

وهذا نشيدة العرض بعنوان ياسيدي للمنشد : سمير البشيري

هنا رعاك الله
أتمنى أن لايقف هذا المقطع عندك، ساهم بنشره قدر المستطاع للتعريف عن الحبيب صلى الله عليه وسلم..

تقبلوا تحياتي

منقول للإمانه

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
As Salaam Alaykum,

The nasheed in the video is not correct it goes "Yaa Nabee/Rasool" etc...

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
As Salaam Alaykum,

The nasheed in the video is not correct it goes "Yaa Nabee/Rasool" etc...

Salem9022

"Who made Muslims angry ,and ready to attack the Danish embassies in their countries ?"

Why should muslims attack the danish embassy when only a handful of them drew cartoons? Isn't it better if you talked to them about Islam and the sunnah if we actually practise it instead of them having to see us acting in a Jahil lifestyle burning cars and shops? No one is killed for becoming Muslims in Denmark matter of fact there is a great oppurtunity for muslims to call them to Tawheed in Denmark we as muslims do not generalize the whole of the kuffar as being Ignorant, if we did then Islam wouldn't have been in so many countries. Many people are ready to learn about Islam, only if we have a little knowledge and sence and we practise the sunnah and leave the protesting and burning of flags and cars, then we can get somewhere with Denmark.

Muslimboy2222

Asalam Aleikum

I agree with you salem9022, instead of us muslims acting in a violent way why don't we act in a peaceful way. Today people claim to be muslims but if you take a closer look at what they are doing, one would be amazed. Before we act we muslims must always ask ourselves this question: will my actions go against islam or is it allowed?? So inshallah i hope we muslims get closer to Allah SWT & far from evil.. I surely hope that one day we will be united as one & be just to all regardless of their religion, race, etc Since we muslims are the ones who should be role models to the unbelivers so that they can one day belief in Allah Swt & enjoy the same joy as we muslims have. So with that in mind i hope we make a promise to ourselves that we try very hard to live a pious life.

Waleikum Salam