who is Shiaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
assalamu alaikum
Please sisters and brothers, what do you know about Shiaa??? some people told me that shiaa is not good.. but I can judge it, please give a lot of their ideas, beliefs and principles...
:salam2:

brother4ever

Shi’as are not Muslims. Kindly refer attached, ‘Unbridgeable Divide’.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai
FATWA DEPT.

UNBRIDGEABLE DIVIDE
-----------------------------
The protracted contrariety between Islam and Shi’ism is but a clear reflection of fundamental differences between the two. The only common denominator between Islam and Shi’ism is the Islamic Kalimah. The rest of Shi’ism has very little in common with mainstream Islam. The unbridgeable divide between the two is entrenched in some of the core fundamentals of this sect, such as:

* THE TWELVE IMAAMS

Imaamah is a divine station like Nubuwwat. This implies that Sunnis, who do not believe in Imaamah, are unbelievers. According to their beliefs, Allah had chosen twelve men to succees Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). The twelfth Imaam however disappeared at the age of five. He is believed to be the awaited Mahdi.

* THE STATUS OF THE IMAAMS

The Imaams possess more knowledge than the Ambiyaa. They are superior to the Ambiyaa and the entire creation. The Imaams can bring the dead back to life. No knowledge of the heavens and the earth is hidden from them.

* THE INTERPOLATION OF THE NOBLE QUR’AN

The Qur’an is incomplete and distorted in its present form. This tenet had been explicity propounded by the classical scholars of Shi’ism, but frugally denied by the contemporary scholars.

* VILIFICATION AND APOSTASY OF THE SAHAABA

The Sahaaba were guilty of wilfully distorting and corrupting the Deen of Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam). They turned renegade after the demise of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam) except the immediate household of Nabi (Sallallaahu Alayhi Wasallam).

* THE PERMISSIBILITY OF MUT’A

* VIRTUES OF TAQIYYA

Islam and Shi’ism are two parallel streams of thought that can never converge. They are as distinct from each other, as is Islam to the Ahlul-Kitaab.To ignore these differences is to ignore the stark reality.

The often repeated hallowed call for "Muslim Unity" simply serves as a smokescreen, behind which Shi’a missionaries penetrate Muslim societies. Any attempt to resist this imposition is branded as "divisive". Would it be divisive to protect Islam from a sect that inherently debases the Qur’an, the Ambiyaa, and the Sahaaba? Unity can only be forged on the basis of Aqeedah (belief). To label these differences as ‘hair splitting issues’ is to undermine the sanctity of the Qur’an, the Ambiyaa and the Sahaaba unity at the cost of the Qur’an is tantamount to blasphemy.

The constitution of our country guarantees religious freedom. The Shi’as therefore have the right to propagate their beliefs. However, they need to come out of the closet and do so under the banner of Shi’ism.

Issued by: UUCSA

brother4ever

Can someone explain sufiasm please?

sufiasm 1. Imam Hanbal: "Sufis are like a fountain of knowledge, they recite the remembrance of God in their hearts. They have the most spiritual power." 2. Imam Malik explicitly enjoined tasawwuf as a duty of scholars in his statement: "He who practices Tasawwuf without learning Sacred Law corrupts his faith, while he who learns Sacred Law without practicing Tasawwuf corrupts himself. Only he who combines the two proves true." 3. Imam Shafi`i said: Three things in this world have been made lovely to me: avoiding affectation, treating people kindly, and following the way of tasawwuf.(2) Are these statements authentic and how does this tie in with the statements attributed to Imam Shafi?I i.e. 1. "If a person exercised Sufism (Tasawafa) at the beginning of the day, he does not come to Thur except an idiot." [Talbees Iblees]. 2. "Nobody accompanied the Sufis forty days and had his brain return (ever)." [Talbees Iblees]. Available on the website http://www.allaahuakbar.net under Sufism. I understand that the right attitude towards Sufism, or any other thing, is to accept what is in agreement with the Quran and the Sunnah, and reject what does not agree but these statements above are contradictory and I have no way at present to confirm which is true or false. Please assist, as this type of information breeds division amongst Islam which is contrary to the teachings of our beloved Prophet (SAW), Shukkran....

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salaam alllaikum

dont know much about Sufism. but i will let you know as much as i know

As Far i Know sufis have two groups, sufis are the most closest secter that follows Quran and sunnah after sunnis, whereas other sects like shiaa, ahmediyaa, nation of Islam they are all doin very oposite of what Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) said and did. the worst thing of sufis is they go to graves and pray to grave of prphet and other people like big imams which means they associate Partners to Allah . For which Allah says in one Verse That he May forgive everything But When You Make Partners with him he will never forgive that. because if a Muslims wants to Ask anything then he Should Ask Straight from Allah and not go to Prophets Grave . In the time of Prophet Muhammed(P.B.U.H) People used to go to him and ask him to ask allah about somethin . and it was didfferent thing bbecause he was alive. but since he is a human and now died you cannot ask his grave and its highhly prohibited in islam to do that. About shia - they believe in Ali , and they say that Allah made mstake by giving Revelations to Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) and Allah was supposed to give Ali.This is just Crazy , how can they say thhat Allah made mistake. Anothher thing in Shiasm they can tell lie, its permissible, and they can have temporary marriage for maybe one hour or so and that is all Prohibited.

If you surf this Web site you will get a lot of Info on these subjects as there are couple of threads related to this sectors

Salaam allaikum

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salaam allaikum

Watch this Video

Abdul Raheem Green - Shia People In Islam

[yt]DQtpb8tSOMQ[/yt]

salaam allaikum

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
salaam

brother4ever

Nice link you Provided . a Lot of Info For sectors can be found there

salaam alaikum

uzeshan

S.O.A

I got an Audio lecture on what Shias are.. its about 4Mb (9Min)... If any1 want it i can email it to u... By the Shia are NOT MUSLIM... Because they allowed so many things that are forbidden (e.g. Zina, Lies, above all Shirk..)

Noor to shine

Plan of Satan (Shaytan)

I think that the most important thing we muslems should keep in our minds that Allah swt choosed Mohammad :saw2: to tell his message .....The first generation of Sahaba were the most brilliant students of prophet Mohammad :saw2: They followed his steps and kept his teachings .....but Satan has his plan to deviate man from the true message ...That is why people started after a time to deviate from Islam and invent new things (many teachings were borrowed from the other cultures)....but Allah swt guided many sincear muslems to keep the Sunna and reject the false hadiths......Satan wants us to make partners to Allah swt ....wants us to make men as God ...wants us to pray to graves (not to Allah swt)....wants us to dance and sing instead of praying......wants us to hurt or selves and hit our bodies foolishily ......I think the tricks of Satan is so clear ...all we have to do is to learn Quran and Sunna as the Sahaba did ...and choose the pure sources ...we need to reason a little before follow any sect whatever they say ......The prophet :saw2: left us on the white mahaga : Qurran and Sunna.

brother4ever

I think that the most important thing we muslems should keep in our minds that Allah swt choosed Mohammad :saw2: to tell his message .....The first generation of Sahaba were the most brilliant students of prophet Mohammad :saw2: They followed his steps and kept his teachings .....but Satan has his plan to deviate man from the true message ...That is why people started after a time to deviate from Islam and invent new things (many teachings were borrowed from the other cultures)....but Allah swt guided many sincear muslems to keep the Sunna and reject the false hadiths......Satan wants us to make partners to Allah swt ....wants us to make men as God ...wants us to pray to graves (not to Allah swt)....wants us to dance and sing instead of praying......wants us to hurt or selves and hit our bodies foolishily ......I think the tricks of Satan is so clear ...all we have to do is to learn Quran and Sunna as the Sahaba did ...and choose the pure sources ...we need to reason a little before follow any sect whatever they say ......The prophet :saw2: left us on the white mahaga : Qurran and Sunna.

I am agree with u brother

ALLAH HAFIZ

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

First of All this question has been asked before, So you must do SEARCH :)

Secondly, People are writing things without any evidence whatsoever. Islam is not based on what you hear or what some supersticious ignorant person tells you. It is based upon the Quran and the Sunnah. So stick with that and use that please.. Dont write anything without clear evidence.

Wasalam.

Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.