who is your favorite author/scholar?

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah
again you misunderstood me ...........lol ok let it be on Allah to decide i dont want to mass up futher.. i never took you wrong but plz read your replies once again total confusion... i never claimed in my whole conversation that i m for suicide bombing and you are still dragging me on this point ......lol
i gave reff. some scholar you dont consider them scholars its your choice ,,,but when we get knowledge to see all sides that is what research called..
my swweet baby sister i even didnt knew for how long you are learning quran m just telling you that i have no confidence to rebuttal others i am admitting my weakness
you know you soo cute.... i told you earliar in vm that dont suspect words... sometimes communication problem took place when you are writing some thing..instead of talking face to face //
last night i spend a hour to think how to satisfy you but your efforts only bring fruits with will of Allah ....and plz i said alima i really meant that i was not mocking ...
i didnt pm you coz i wanted to clear myself here,,,,
anyhow cheer up dont be sad let me search some jokes for you ...:muslim_child:
Allah forbids me if i hurt a muslim who say laillaha ...
:shake::shake::shake:
ubah i m extremely sorry i maximized my by best effort to avoid this but..
sorry

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum,
I knew that if somebody mentioned Anwar .....this kind of confusion and refutals would take place. I ask Allaah to help us and forgive us. ameen
I am in no way going to disagree or agree with anybody for Allaah knows the truth and we dont. So, I leave the judgement to Allaah alone. Sister Asja, I advice you to study and research on him by your own and make your decision insha'Allaah.

Sister Saima, it's ok, I apprecaiate your kindness in trying to avoide this. Dont be sorryy, you have not offended me at all:)

I ask Allaah to help us and forgive us all! ameen

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
again you misunderstood me ...........lol ok let it be on Allah to decide i dont want to mass up futher.. i never took you wrong but plz read your replies once again total confusion... i never claimed in my whole conversation that i m for suicide bombing and you are still dragging me on this point ......lol
i gave reff. some scholar you dont consider them scholars its your choice ,,,but when we get knowledge to see all sides that is what research called..
my swweet baby sister i even didnt knew for how long you are learning quran m just telling you that i have no confidence to rebuttal others i am admitting my weakness
you know you soo cute.... i told you earliar in vm that dont suspect words... sometimes communication problem took place when you are writing some thing..instead of talking face to face //
last night i spend a hour to think how to satisfy you but your efforts only bring fruits with will of Allah ....and plz i said alima i really meant that i was not mocking ...
i didnt pm you coz i wanted to clear myself here,,,,
anyhow cheer up dont be sad let me search some jokes for you ...:muslim_child:
Allah forbids me if i hurt a muslim who say laillaha ...
:shake::shake::shake:
ubah i m extremely sorry i maximized my by best effort to avoid this but..
sorry

Assalamu Alaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Dear sister when I suggested that you send me a private message was for the reason to avoid this debate, for which now it can be freely said "unnecessary debate". If you carefully read my replys, you will see that they are completely clear, but perhaps we do not agree regarding some things, so they act like unclear.

I have only asked a question regarding Imam Anwar al-Awlaki for the purpose of better understanding some unclear issues and what is the most importante for the sake of Allah and Islam, becouse Allah is before everything and everyone.

Allhamdullilah Allah knows the best our intentions and may He guide us toward good and the truth. Ameen

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for all your efforts and I apologise that this thread has went in completaly different direction, but it was for the sake of Allah and good and I hope we all understand and accept this.

May Allah guide us all. Ameen

Wa Allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salaams,

Imaam Ghazzaly (R.A), Quthubul Akthaab Muhiyadeen Abdul Qadir Jeelani (R.A), Imaam Shaafi (R.A), Quthubul Fareed Seyed Muhammed Jiffry (R.A) Junaidul Bagdaadi (R.A), Ash Sheik Ismail Jabrathee (R.A) and So Many Others.. If i typed their names i have to stay in front of my Laptop more tha 6 hrs LOL

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
its not easy to choose just a single one scholar.
hehehe, I guess you're right!!! masha'Allaah!

If i typed their names i have to stay in front of my Laptop more tha 6 hrs LOL
but we'd like their information as well akhi....or just the information for one??