Who is Your Favorite Qur'anic Reciter?

marzuki mohamed

:salam2: all

current fav Qari ranking according to islamicaweb recitation threads as per below.

View Poll Results: Who is Your Favorite Qur'anic Reciter?

Abdul Rahman Al Sudais 27 55.10%
Abdul Basit 7 14.29%
Mohammad Jibreel 7 14.29%
Ahmad bin Ali Al-Ajmy 8 16.33%

but my fav Quran reciters is of course " Sheikh Sa'ad Ghamdi " (recommended)

what a beutiful voices he has..i'll make it as my MP3 collection..here is the

path if anyone here want to listen please fell free to download it here :

Al Shaikh Sa'ad Al Ghamidi : http://www.uae-style.net/quran.html

recommended to listen : " Surah As Saff- Ayaat 1 to 14 (end) "

somesay AL-Ajmy is fav reciter in saudia now.. anyway all Qari is best!!

wasalam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

my favourite Quran reciter is my Mother, alhamdulilah. She taught me how to read Quran, and i like listening to her voice when she is reading Quran.

After that it is a Quran teacher and great Scholar, Shaykh Ubayd Al Afghani he was super and has Isnad (chain of narration) for his reciatations, going back to the Prophet Muhammad :saw: for his Quran. Also he was hafiz of the Tafsir, Arabic grammar and also Hadith related to the verses.. So mashaAllah he was really knowledgeable. Also, he was non-Arab an Afghan who is Naturalised Saudi and who has permission to teach in Masjid Nabawi as well as lecture in Madinah University. He has a small mosque right next to Masjid Nabawi, as soon as you step off the marble you are at his mosque, Masjid Umar.

He used to teach Quran in Masjid Nabawi near to the Rawda. Really kind and nice Shaykh who would always be cheerful and loved to joke with his students..

Shaykh Ashuraym + Abdul Baset Abdus Samad. I like to listen to all Quran Reciters.......

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2:n ramadan mubarak to my bros n sis,,
my ustazah,im not as lucky as mabsoot eh to have a mama i guess ,, cos u seldom get to hear a female reciter n she soo patient n teaches me n explain about the rules of recitation too(tajweed) but i guess i just love sheikh jebril recitation. I listen to his morning n evening zikir daily even while im surfing the puter :jazaak::wasalam:

Slave Of Ar-Ra7MaN

#Islam #Oreos
salaamz

aww thats so sweet akhi mabsoot :ma:
same here akhi, i had a teacher who used to teach me da Quran and then my mama used to read for me ( da Quran Homework ) alhamdulilah... she still reads da Quran every morin after Salah Fajr ... Slave cant do that:( too lazy i guess l0l
take care y'all and Ramadan Kareem
wassalamu 3aleykom!
ur sister in ISLAM:)

Slave Of Ar-Ra7MaN

#Islam #Oreos
aww thats so sweet akhi mabsoot :ma:
same here akhi, i had a teacher who used to teach me da Quran and then my mama used to read for me ( da Quran Homework ) alhamdulilah... she still reads da Quran every morin after Salah Fajr ... Slave cant do that:( too lazy i guess l0l
take care y'all and Ramadan Kareem
wassalamu 3aleykom!
ur sister in ISLAM:)

OOOPS! i forgot to say da reciter that i love >> Mohamed Bin Suleyman Al Mohasani ( who makes me cry ) N Haney Rafaeee too alhamdulilah l0l and Ahmed ajami too
here is da link u can get them insha'ALLAH
Mohamed Bin Suleyman Al Mohasani >>> http://is.aswatalislam.net/DisplayFilesP.aspx?TitleID=79&TitleName=Quran_-_Mohammad_Mohasni

Haney Rafaeee>>> http://is.aswatalislam.net/DisplayFilesP.aspx?TitleID=52&TitleName=Quran_-_Haney_Rafaee

Ahmed Ajami>>> http://is.aswatalislam.net/DisplayFilesP.aspx?TitleID=35&TitleName=Quran_-_Ahmed_Ajmi

wassalaam:)

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaam Alaykum

I agree with bro Andalusian, anyone who recites Allah (swt) words i will listn :subhanallah:
Just to listn to Allah (swt) words gives me peace in my heart alhamdulillah, im proud to be a muslim...:)

If you learn the quran with great meaning and propa tajweed, you can be the favorite in Allahs (swt) eyes:subhanallah:

I dont have a favorite, but most time i listn to Fahd Al Kanderi reciting, he has good voice :mashallah: also Mashari Rashid..

:salam2:

rediff

quran recitation

salam alykum and a happy ramadan to all of you brothers and sisters

i am really surprised no body has mentioned shaik abu bakar asshatri
he really brings tears to your eyes with his recitation
massalama

Asalaam Alaykum

I agree with bro Andalusian, anyone who recites Allah (swt) words i will listn :subhanallah:
Just to listn to Allah (swt) words gives me peace in my heart alhamdulillah, im proud to be a muslim...:)

If you learn the quran with great meaning and propa tajweed, you can be the favorite in Allahs (swt) eyes:subhanallah:

I dont have a favorite, but most time i listn to Fahd Al Kanderi reciting, he has good voice :mashallah: also Mashari Rashid..

:salam2:

:) :jazaak: yes when the Quran is recited very well we have to listen to it.
:wasalam:

Tabligh

Assalam

Assalammualaykum.Im a 10 year old child but brother.My favourite Quran reciter is 'Sheikh Sa'ad Al-Gamdi'.I am a Hafiz.I had met the Ulama/Alim of Singapore and Indonesia.I am from Singapore and a Tabligh.

pcozzy

Assalammualaykum.Im a 10 year old child but brother.My favourite Quran reciter is 'Sheikh Sa'ad Al-Gamdi'.I am a Hafiz.I had met the Ulama/Alim of Singapore and Indonesia.I am from Singapore and a Tabligh.

mashAllah,

may Allah increase for you in knowledge, wealth, and blessings.

I love to listen to Husary abdul-basit or basfar to memorize Quran.

I love to listen to Ghamidi, Shatery, Afasy and Rifa3ee to help me make my recitation more beautiful.

I love to listen to the young who know how to recite, absolutely reminds me of my younger years and mashAllah they are so beautiful.

I just to listen to Quran, ""period"", nothing other than that, it amazes me every time I listen. Sometimes, it is as if I heard it for the first time, too.

:wasalam: