Who knows the answer to this easy question...

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Correct, brother. Can you quote the ayah which states that?

aslam o aliakum wr wb

sorry to jump in hope its ok

this ayah arabic part says yakfur bittaghooti

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing. [2:256]

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
aslam o aliakum wr wb

sorry to jump in hope its ok

this ayah arabic part says yakfur bittaghooti

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing. [2:256]

Wa alaikumassalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
Yes bhai that's it!!
JazakAllahu khayr :)

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Asslamaliekum warahmatullahi wabrakatu,
Ok here's an easy one: Which surah informs of the completion of life of Prophet :saw: ?

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Assalam alaikum

Another easy question

Which Paara (part) and Surah(chapter) do you find the first verse about Sajda(prostation)?

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Asslamaliekum warahmatullahi wabrakatu,
Ok here's an easy one: Which surah informs of the completion of life of Prophet :saw: ?

walaikum salam wr wb

i think it was this one

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. .....[Surah al ma'idah 5:3] ....

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
walaikum salam wr wb

i think it was this one

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. .....[Surah al ma'idah 5:3] ....

:salam2:
bhai it was Surah An Nasr coz there were last verses for different occasions,from Raheeq al makhtoum and I heard in Sheikh Assim al Hakeem lecture that it was Surah An Nasr...sorry if I made mistake

Edit :Sorry it was sheikh Assim al Hakeem

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:
bhai it was Surah An Nasr coz there were last verses for different occasions,from Raheeq al makhtoum and I heard in Sheikh Salem al Amry lecture that it was Surah An ...sorry if I made mistake

walaikum salam wr wb

JazakAllah khair akhi for the correction :)