who knows who is the singer of this mashallah beuatiful anasheed?

Oem Soufiane

salaam aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh brothers and sisters,

I heard a beautiful anasheed some while ago, but i can't find who made it. I want to know who's it is, ít's the nasheed wich comes after 15 seconds in the following video, not the first that one is from ahmed bukhatir, could you help me with this? I also like to know what the anasheed is in the flash 'what's islam' (on several other sites) The english version is a song from Yusuf Islam, but the arabic version is way more beautiful. I can't find it anywhere anymore, but maybe somebody knows. :blackhijab:

b.t.w. i meant beautiful in the title

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatulla

I think the artist is muhammad al husyan....but i think this nasheed is bidah....

wasalaam

samiha

---------
Staff member
Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatulla

I think the artist is muhammad al husyan....but i think this nasheed is bidah....

wasalaam

Assalamu Alaykum.

Why sister?

I'm really curious to know. Since I don't understand Arabic I just go w/ the flow, many times without understanding where the flow is headed.

I'm hoping to learn it though inshallah.

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
salam alaykum..

sister words is good..but Music is haraam in islam..

<wasalam>

islamifajr

Submitter

:salam2:

If you listen carefully sis the humming is mixed with an electronically generated strings instrument. It is more noticeable in this nasheed than it is in some others.

Regarding the actual nasheed, I have heard people on this forum saying it has elements of shirk in it but I don't have the details and would like this clarifying myself. Maybe the following would be useful (although I'm not sure if it's referring to the same nasheed):

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2591

:wasalam:

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
I just heard humming... is that allowed?

sister humming is Allowed..But i heard music here..

As for singing or humming a few (poetic) verses in which there is praise of Allaah or commending some good characteristics and other good meanings, the basic principle is that poetry is words; if the words are good it is good and if they are bad it is bad. So if the words are free of any bid’ah or exaggeration that is condemned by sharee’ah, and it is free of any bad or ugly words that are inappropriate and should not be said of Allaah, then it is acceptable to sing such things occasionally, on condition that it is not done in the manner of singers and promiscuous people, because that is imitating people of immorality and sin (“and whoever imitates a people is one of them”). Hating those singers for the sake of Allaah implies that we should not resemble them or imitate their style of singing.

With regard to some words or poems which were originally said about people, it is not correct to repeat them and devote them to Allaah. Rather the believer should glorify and venerate Allaah by reciting aayahs from the Qur’aan and dhikr as prescribed in sharee’ah, and du’aa’s narrated from the Prophet :saw: (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), focusing on the greatness, majesty and glory of Allaah. If he occasionally recites some verses of poetry which praise Allaah and mention His blessings and bounty, there is nothing wrong with that so long as they meet the conditions mentioned above.

And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

samiha

---------
Staff member
Jazakallah Khayr I hear it now.

Ohhh... I tried watching that video again (sound muted) and it seems you can see the means at the bottom of the screen, but it's kinda blurred and small so it's hard to make out the words. Anyway, I have this background song in another video, it seems I'll have to delete it.

Wassalam.

Oem Soufiane

salaam aleikum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuh,

astaghfirullah, i also only heard humming. I also don't know much arabic so I don't know about the shirk Astaghfirullah, djazakallahu ghairan. I always pay great attention to this, but i didn't hear it. Allah knows best.