Who R U??

Sagie

Salaam to you alll...

I am not new....sorry to disspoint you..:angryred:..but please don't leave either..... I promise you that this is so worth you time.

I wanted to do something fun for everyone but also help people to be reintroduced to new people here like me....

Here comes the hard part...to be honest it is not that hard...:SMILY288:.....I just make it seem like it is...

all you have to do is to tell people

1.Your Name/Nick?..........Sagie
2.Your Age?...........20
3.Location?.............Austarlia
4.Convert,revert, born muslim, undecided?...............Born mulism
5.3 Things People should know about you?........Caring, loyal, Warm

join in the fun and it's does not take long.......

Peace Be Upon You

PONTI SAM

I am from Australia

I was bron Christian Orthodox, then turned to atheism at 13 till a few months ago

I have been muslim for 2 or more months now. I believe in it grately but im a very bad muslim because i dont pray much

Hiba_Islam

I am from Australia

I was bron Christian Orthodox, then turned to atheism at 13 till a few months ago

I have been muslim for 2 or more months now. I believe in it grately but im a very bad muslim because i dont pray much

Salam alaikum,

I am so glad that you are now one of our ummah (muslim nation) and please dont call yourself a bad muslim because no one is perfect. Just try your best and keep good company and remember that the more you pray the more Allah (SWT) will love you and protect you and reward you the best inshalah (with god's will).

Back to the thread,

I am originally from Morocco living in the UK

I am 23 yo

I am born muslim

People say I am proud and humble

Thank you for the thread and may allah reward us all with paradise.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam
my name is Anastasia my nick is Aisha1114
I'm 22
I live in USA,cold state of wisconsin
convert,alhamdulillah
its hard to talk about myself,so I don't know
may be straight , honest and open in what I think,which is getting me into troubles always
salam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
I am from Australia

Try your best to be a good muslim, sister...
And also stay within the company of good muslim sisters....

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
:salam2:

I'm Nazihah.
I'm 19 this year.
Living in Singapore, the tiny little country which you need to use a magnifying glass to find it in the world map. Lol.
I'm a born Muslimah, and still in the process into learning more on Islam, inshaAllah.
Aniways, this thread is interesting! *thumbs up*

:wasalam:

dianne

Salaam to you alll...

I am not new....sorry to disspoint you..:angryred:..but please don't leave either..... I promise you that this is so worth you time.

I wanted to do something fun for everyone but also help people to be reintroduced to new people here like me....

Here comes the hard part...to be honest it is not that hard...:SMILY288:.....I just make it seem like it is...

2.Your Age?...........20

Peace Be Upon You

Salam sisters & brothers,

My name is Dianne
Im 31
Im a born muslim,proud being a muslim.
Things ppl should know about me - im caring,sometimes - mean! loyal also

aminah_aeesha

Assalamua laykum!!! Great for fun and knowing someone

Im Maricor (before), Aminah (now)
Im 26yr-old
Doha,Qatar...but originally from philippines
revert muslim... i love to be one of the Ummah now...
about my personality...im a person who have lot of patients...loving and most of all know how to listen to someone...

masallam

aminah_aeesha

Im 26yr-old
about my personality...im a person who have lot of patiences...loving and most of all know how to listen to someone...

masallam

aminah_aeesha

Im 26yr-old
about my personality...im a person who have lot of patiences...loving and most of all know how to listen to someone...

masallam

Rahima Ali

Salaam to you alll...

2.Your Age?...........20

Peace Be Upon You
1.Your Name Muna ....Nick Rahima...
2.Your Age 20
3.Location?....UK
4.Convert,revert, born muslim, undecided?...............Born Muslimah and still practising and learning more about islam...
5.3 Things People should know about you?........i'm friendly, caring,honest,loyal,humble and down 2 earth...........what more can i say ask my friends and my mum..
this topic is tight...............it's nice knowing were some of the members are from..high 5 2 this topic....

Aliyah206

I am from Australia

assalamu Aliykum dear..
you are not bad..[just NOT perfect ]..i encourage you to make ur best effort to pray as much as u can..[prayer is very important, it's what distingushes US from the NON-Believers.]..i wish u the best..

~~~~Am Aliyah Islaam but wished to be called Nuriyah~~
~~~~Am 18 going to be 19 in FEB inshallah..~~
~~~~~LIVE seattle now but Orginally from Somali~~
~~~ i was born and raised as a strong MUSLIM [alhamdulilah ala nihmatul islam..................well as for my personallity[ am not good or fair at judging myself so am just gonna skip that part...

Sagie

I am from Australia

You have come a long way.....there no such thing as a perfect muslim but all you can do is to try your best and learn as much as you can along the process.....always seek more knowledge along the way.....

No one expect you to know everything or be perfect....i am not perfect myself but i try to be....aslong as you are doing the best that you can possible.....we all here to encouarge you and give u the support that you need along the way.....things take time and may ALLAh give you the couarge and strength to perform your duties and keep your deen strong...that all we can all hope for

thanks everyone for joining in and i have read everyones introduction......i hope that everyone know each other a bit better......now i knew few people better and i hope i have made few more firends.....i hope to see more of you all and you will see more of me......i am already looking foward to it already.......keep the look out for more intressting threads from me......that all for now....

May Allah Bless You With Healthy and the Wealth of Deen

Peace be upon you all....

khir al-syazwan

Assalamualaikum.....
1.Your Name/Nick?..........Khairil Syazwan bin Kassah/ Kai
2.Your Age?...........21
3.Location?.............Malaysia
4.Convert,revert, born muslim, undecided?...............Born muslim
5.3 Things People should know about you?........Humor, crazy lol
6.your occupation........student
7.your status.......in relationship. insya-Allah soon she will be my wife.

Shannonx

Your Name/Nick? Shannon
Your Age? I'm 18 years old
Location? Southern California
Convert,revert, born muslim, undecided? Revert
Things People should know about you? I'm shy, trustworthy, and probably the nicest person you'll ever meet.

aminaAfrah

La ilaaha illal laah
SALAAM

Hi :SMILY259: am Amina before Magda.
Am living in UK origin from Poland.
Am 23. Convert soon :SMILY126:
am quite person,faithful, trustful,honest,happy!
take care bros and sis.

abdellah007

salam

Abdellah here which means slave or servant of allah.
from agadir /morocco
25 years old.
was born muslim elhamdolilah.

wassalam