Who will go to heaven and who will go to hell??????

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
This is just a example

There is a muslim guy commits big sin, e.g drinking, gambleing, adultary you name is his done it, and never did he once repent for it ask Allah swt for forgiveness.

On the other hand there an other muslim guy thats homosexual, he hates it, crys every night to be normal and always reads namaz daily, he dont let his disires over take is duty to Allah swt, he try not to commit any sins.

So which of these two guys will go to heaven and who will go to hell?

aishamohamud

:salam2: excuse me. Allah doesnt make anyone homosexual if that was the case do you think the people of nabi Lut would be punished the excuse people give that they are born gay is sick:angryred: and the are trying to justify their acts

subhanallah

:salam2: excuse me. Allah doesnt make anyone homosexual if that was the case do you think the people of nabi Lut would be punished the excuse people give that they are born gay is sick:angryred: and the are trying to justify their acts

I don't think homosexuality is something you choose and therefore I don't think one'll be punished for something he hasn't chosen himself - God is fair and merciful. On the other hand, if one "lives out" his homosexuality - like the people of Lut - he would probably be punished for his deeds.

So to answer your question, Bilal Ahmed, I definitely think that the gay person - the one who doesn't practise his homosexuality and who's constantly repenting and asking God's forgiveness - is a better muslim than the one who's committing all the major sins with no thought of repentance or fear.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

What if a person is born blind? Or without legs? Or with a serious mental disability that will be with the person their entire lives? Suppose the person is born without legs?

Isn't that from Allah and in return, a lot of your sins will be taken away for it? "Even a thorn prick will take away some sins of the believer". There's a hadith like that. Well, if you can be born without legs, then you could be born gay too maybe; A harder test perhaps, and by passing it and not doing any haram, the person could get a bigger reward. Just my thoughts. Please let me know if you think I'm wrong in any part.

A

Aloosh12

i also want to know the answer and there are proofs that due to genetic problem you can born a homosexual person.

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
i also want to know the answer and there are proofs that due to genetic problem you can born a homosexual person.

that is interesting...I believe there are these desires but I don't believe it is a "disease" (i.e. genetic) and secondly I have NEVER heard of such proof, do you have a reliable basis for your statement, if not I would ask you to not say things like that without proof.

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah
Salam alaikum.

What if a person is born blind? Or without legs? Or with a serious mental disability that will be with the person their entire lives? Suppose the person is born without legs?

Isn't that from Allah and in return, a lot of your sins will be taken away for it? "Even a thorn prick will take away some sins of the believer". There's a hadith like that. Well, if you can be born without legs, then you could be born gay too maybe; A harder test perhaps, and by passing it and not doing any haram, the person could get a bigger reward. Just my thoughts. Please let me know if you think I'm wrong in any part.

salam aleikum,

For example there are things that make a person sink into an "endless" depression or into sucidal thoughts for that matter, would that also be called "genetic" or shaitan's whisper?

dianek

Salam alaikum.

I hope your statement here is TRUE!!!!!! My parents who are christians, have suffered their whole lives with finances and medical issues with my dad being disabled due to a work injury and then cancer twice.......constant heartbreak for them. In the face of all that my parents would do anything for anybody and never once felt sorry for themselves or cursed God. They have turned to him in so many ways. When my dad was first diagnosed with cancer he was given 5 months to live, that was 6 years ago. He said he woke one night after he was diagnosed to a grand light in the room above him and he heard a voice tell him not to worry, that it would all be alright and God was with him.....my dad found strength in those words that night to not fear but to fight the disease.....1 year later he was cancer free.........I PRAY SO MUCH THAT GOD WILL FORGIVE MY PARENTS ANY OF THEIR SINS AND GIVE THEM HEAVEN in reward for their suffering and goodness......Inshallah!!!!