Who will you vote for on Thursday (UK) ?

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salam alikom,

As you all may know, in the UK for the past couple of weeks all the parties have been battling for the top spot, who are you going to vote for on the 6th May?

:) I'm interested in who the muslims are supporting.

Almaas

Wa'alaykumasalaam.

Ah cheers for starting this, in answer to your question...Labour.

The best from the three; Conservatives..just no, and the Libdems are too risky, they should be the second biggest party before they lead the country.

I'm expecting a hung parliament to be honest.

What about you bro, you haven't said..?

Ibn Uthaymin

Im not eligible to vote, but these Muslim politicians are soo freaking annoying. They`re always standing outside the mosque giving leaflets. Its quite comical on Jumma, especially in East London Mosque, you have Hizb ut Tahrir, Labour, Lid dems, Conservatives all doing their thing.

wonnee3

Trying 2 plz ALLAH
As Salaamu Alaikhum Brother OsMan_93, good 2 c u r still around, i've noticed that the island across the pond has adopted the televised debate system... hope it works better 4 u chaps than it does 4 us. we have tendency 2 get caught up in the hoopla of it... 2 me it is the same beast with 2 heads. much luck w/ that.ASA

OsMaN_93

Here to help
salaam, thank you all for your replies. I'm using my both my brothers' voting cards, so i get two votes and am still 16 :p

Inshallah, labour are my favourites so far..

and bro wonnee, yeah i don't come on much, just when i want to know something important, or want to share something. So you still talk in metaphores lol "the island across the pond" --love it, haha. Inshallah it turns out well.

salam alikom

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Its deal time now.

They need to buy or sacrifice few policies to form a govt.

But my assumption Labor wont make it this time, even a deal with Lib Dems wont form a overall majority

Artemis

Banned
salaam, thank you all for your replies. I'm using my both my brothers' voting cards, so i get two votes and am still 16 :p

Inshallah, labour are my favourites so far..

and bro wonnee, yeah i don't come on much, just when i want to know something important, or want to share something. So you still talk in metaphores lol "the island across the pond" --love it, haha. Inshallah it turns out well.

salam alikom

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You have just confessed to two separate crimes on a public forum.

Al-Indunisiy

Im not eligible to vote, but these Muslim politicians are soo freaking annoying. They`re always standing outside the mosque giving leaflets. Its quite comical on Jumma, especially in East London Mosque, you have Hizb ut Tahrir, Labour, Lid dems, Conservatives all doing their thing.

Funny thing. I think I've seen a post like this in the MPACUK forum.

Abu Talib

Feeling low

What kind of leaflets do Hizb ut Tahrir ppl distribute. To vote or not to vote?