Whos fasting today?

JD19

I decided to try to fast more every week so im starting by trying to incorporate the weekly Monday fast... Its a long fast as Maghrib doesnt come until 8 pm these days in NY. Anyone else doing it today?

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother!

I am not. But thanks for mentioning it. It is an encouragement for me to try and fast as well.

Jazakallahu khairan

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
:salam2:

I wanted to fast today but I can not :shymuslima1:. Inshallah on thursday if Allah wants.

This will be my third time this year I fast either monday or thrsday and I thank Allah for that evan it's hard ( we eat at 9 pm) but I really really want to do the more sunnah actions I can.

I pray The Most High to accept every muslim sawm and inchallah we will enter by The Rayanne Gate :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

a_brother

Make dua for us all

AlhamduliLah, i am doing it.... very good practice...
i usually fast on Mondays and Thursdays.... I live in Florida (same time as NY) long day :lol: from around 5:30 am to 8 pm... very helpful to wake up before fajr and eat something... AlhamduliLah, i got used to it... started by one day a week and then two days a week... very useful for those who are not married :lol:

May Allah accept all our fast...

massi

yeah that's right ...with the fasting you can stop your think about .....easily

eh today I don't like to talk about my deeds Allaah know the best

cmelbouzaidi

Assalamu alaikom, I hope to fast on Thursday Insha Allah and make a practice of Mondays and Thursdays whenever I can. Thank you for the good reminder.

amjaddamen

brother
iam not fasting ,
but i want to say some thing,
iam proud to have such great sisters and brothers
may allah bless you all

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
I did, being trying very hard for 2 months now, only 1 day a week.

I hope Allah will give me enough strenght to continue on.

wassalam

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

I am fasting today Alhamdulillaah. It's thursday though. Inshaa'Allaah this thread serves as a motivation for everyone to fast Sunnah. So keep it comin brothers and sisters! Jazaakallaahu khayr for starting this thread JD19.

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH

I'm fasting too al hamdoullilah !!!! :blackhijab:
That's a nice idea so every monday and tuesday we can support each other to be a better Ummah!!!

I love this idea ( so I know now many of TTI friends are fasting and I won't be alone anymore
May Allah accept our fast and May He make it easy for those who eat late :tti_sister:

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
i used to fast on monday and thursday but as the days got longer i stop but inshallah i will start it soon once the days get shorter

Searching_soul

I jst wanna know if we can play sports while fasting (not the obligatory ones like in Ramadhan, but like on mondays and stuff) ? is it allowed, if u can actually bear the hunger.....

a_brother

Make dua for us all

AlhamduliLah, i am fasting today...
I also been fasting Mondays (and Thursdays)
was hard at the beginning but got easier AlhamduliLah...

May Allah accept our fasting...:salah:

a_brother

Make dua for us all

reminder for the brothers and sisters to join in and fast tomorrow (Monday)

:SMILY346::SMILY346::SMILY346:
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap: