Whos fasting today?

nizar83

selemu aleikum..

thats a great thing to do my brother..respect! may ALLAH ta3ala reward you for your good intentions..

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Thursday tomorrw

It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was keen to fast on Mondays and Thursdays. Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 745; al-Nasaa’i, 2361; Ibn Maajah, 1739; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 1044.

ummsami89

THANKS FOR REMINDER

SALAMALIAKUM. THANKS FOR REMINDER. i PUT IT ON MY OUTLOOK CALENDAR FOR TOMORROW INSHALLAH. SUBHANALLAH. I HAVE THE INTENTION OFTEN OF DOING IT ON M/tHURSDAYS, BUT NEVER REMEMBER TO DO IT. INSHALLAH, INSHALLAH. YEAH, I HAVE NEVER FASTED IN THE SUMMER EITHER WITH THE LONG DAYS. I BECAME MUSLIM IN 2000 AND IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN THE WINTER. SUBHANALLAH. FASTING TO ME IS THE HARDEST THING IN ISLAM, SUBHANALLAH. AM I BAD FOR FEELIN THAT? :tti_sister:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam warahmatullaah,

Glad to know you've embraced Islaam now for 8 years. It's ok to feel that way Inshaa'Allaah just take it as a challenge. Inshaa'Allaah you'll get used to it by Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala's blessings Aameen.

OsMaN_93

Here to help
SALAMALIAKUM. THANKS FOR REMINDER. i PUT IT ON MY OUTLOOK CALENDAR FOR TOMORROW INSHALLAH. SUBHANALLAH. I HAVE THE INTENTION OFTEN OF DOING IT ON M/tHURSDAYS, BUT NEVER REMEMBER TO DO IT. INSHALLAH, INSHALLAH. YEAH, I HAVE NEVER FASTED IN THE SUMMER EITHER WITH THE LONG DAYS. I BECAME MUSLIM IN 2000 AND IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN IN THE WINTER. SUBHANALLAH. FASTING TO ME IS THE HARDEST THING IN ISLAM, SUBHANALLAH. AM I BAD FOR FEELIN THAT? :tti_sister:
:salam2:
my mom can't fast ...hehe
:D since she converted she tried fasting, but she is ill and everything, so she always failed :D
:salam2:(you're not alone;))

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH
:SMILY346::SMILY346::salam2:

Inshallah tomorrow I'll fast even the days are longer than ever :(:(
May Allah accept our fast and make it easy for the new one :SMILY346::SMILY346::SMILY346:

:wasalam:

muslimahsara

muslamah HAMDOULILAH

Sunbhanallah I had a little pb and when I woke up I realized that fajr time was gone and I started to eat without thinking I should fast :shymuslima1::shymuslima1:

So inshallah it will be for monday:tti_sister:

I pray for the people who fast and may Allah make it easy for you all
Amine

:wasalam:

a_brother

Make dua for us all

:) AlhamduliLah, i am fasting today... come on brothers and sisters you can as well if not doing already (hard at beginning but "peace of a cake" afterward with, inshaAllah, huge rewar)... would you not do it if someone told you that he'll give you $1000 a day for doing so?????????????????????????????????????????

Fasting is something which is just for Allaah, and Allaah will give multiple rewards without measure for it. The hadeeth says: “[Allaah says:] Fasting is Mine and it is I Who give reward for it.” (Al-Bukhaari, Fath, no. 1904)​

come on brothers and sisters :D
:SMILY346::SMILY346::SMILY346:

JD19

2 more hours to go.. and I have to go to a dinner meeting where everyone will be eating and I will be abstaining...

JD19

So im at dinner.. its 7:40 and the waiter comes to take our orders... Maghrib is at 8:22 so I had 40 mins left... I was gonna say I was fasting but decided to put in an order.. I ordered fish and hoped the food took long to come out... Luckily a couple of people on the table ordered soup so it delayed the main course. The main course came out at 8:16!... I stalled a lil then ate... :) I couldve told the table I was fasting but I figured I would based on what time the food came out.

Anyone else been in this predicament where youre with non-muslims and youre fasting, and they dont know you are cause its a work meeting and you dont want to get personal?

palestine

Servant of Allah
well i usually fast mondays and thursdays. but i've been sick last few days and my lips have started to peel and have bruises so i stopped for this week. can you believe that i have to make up 4 months and 5 days of fasting? ugh...such so many fastings. i'm not use to it. but i'm getting the hang of it.

massi

it's good to fasting but it's more better to hide your deeds ...Allaah know the best

JD19

Monday - June 16th...

whos fasting today? I woke up early today so todays fast will be challenging... a full 12 hours.