Who's your favorite lecturer?

Abu_Luqmann

Assalamualaikum,

Anwar al-awlaki, Khalid Yassin, Abdul raheem Green, Zakir Naik, Shady Suleiman, Ahmed Deedat also Yusuf Estes (funny guy!)

salam

searcheroftruth

Yusuf Estes was the first one I had ever seen, and, because I am related to a lot of people that look like he does and speak with that kind of southern accent he has, I related to him instantly. I saw his videos on YouTube (where I first encountered REAL Islam from lecturers) and in the "related videos" bar I saw Khalid Yasin, who is my favorite.

UmmHadiqah

As-salaamu Alaikum waRahmatuAllahi

Including some mentioned before, I alo really like Imam Muhammad S. Adly and Ahmed Deedat

Hamzabutt43

Brother my favourite lecturers are Dr Zakir Naik,Dr Asrar Ahmad,Abdur Raheem Green,Yusuf Estes,Junaid Jamshed and sometimes i hear Tahir-ul-Qadri too!May ALLAH bless them all n every person striving honestly in the way of ALLAH,Ameen!

rightpath_357

My favorite lectureist is Dr.Zakir Naik. He is very clever . He has also memorized ALL the books, not just the Qur'an, in DIFFERENT LANGUAGES. There are also many more i admire, including sister lecturists at my Masjid. Peace TV is a VERY good chanel for lectures. If you don't have it- you can go onto www.peacetv.com

Mujahida"

asslamu alikum ,,

My favorite non-Arabic Shaiks :
1- Shaikh Khalid Yasin
2- Abdulraheem Green
3- Yusuf Estes
4- Ahmed Dedat
5- Zakir Naik

And my favorite Arabic Shaiks :
1- Muhammed Al-erefi ..
2- Abdulmehsen AlAhmad
3- Wajdi Gunaim
4- Khalid AlRashed

Thanks for the topic :)

Jazakum Allahu Khair and may Allah reward all of our Shaiks and all muslims Amen