Why 2nd wife?

Pathan Khan

SALAM sister

i am 20 and i am single at the time and i am willing to do anything for ALLAH EVEN I CAN DIE FOR ALLAH because he gave me the life and soul and its Allahs and i want to spend it for ALLAH.I CAN MARRY ANY1 WHO ALLAH PLEASES.i want to do something because i know i made alot of mistakes but May ALLAH forgive me for that.Ameen.MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL AND MAY HIS BLESSING BE UPON ALL THE UMMAH.Its my Dream to be Martyer since Childhood please all of my brothers and sisters pray for me so that i can be a martyer in Allah way.

UR BROTHER khan

ASALAM ALEKOM

SALAM sister

i am 20 and i am single at the time and i am willing to do anything for ALLAH EVEN I CAN DIE FOR ALLAH because he gave me the life and soul and its Allahs and i want to spend it for ALLAH.I CAN MARRY ANY1 WHO ALLAH PLEASES.i want to do something because i know i made alot of mistakes but May ALLAH forgive me for that.Ameen.MAY ALLAH HELP US ALL AND MAY HIS BLESSING BE UPON ALL THE UMMAH.Its my Dream to be Martyer since Childhood please all of my brothers and sisters pray for me so that i can be a martyer in Allah way.

UR BROTHER khan

ASALAM ALEKOM

allah will accept your wish inshallah.

as we know there are 2 type of jihad.

jihade akbar(big jihad) and jihade asgar(small jihad)

according to olamas big jihad is walking against our nafs or dont following our nafs and to participate in a war is small jihad.Now a days not every person from us face a war. but daily life we have to face our nafs.one day one of my friends telling me that he will join in a war and would like to die to be martyr.
then i asked him why dont you let your beard grow up or why dont you practise other sunnahs. he said then its tough for him or for his nafs.