why a royal family

Status
Not open for further replies.

abou haytam

salam o alikom brothers and sisters;

I am from morocco and let me to add something that a lot of you ignore.

the population of morocco is 30 000 000 moroccan and 60 % of this population don t know how to write even their name.!!! 60% never went to school. or they went for 3 or 5 first years. a large population of morocco speack berber and don t know arabic. So how we can teach islam for those people? Are those people able to chose a good leader even if they know that they are abused by roayl familly???? and who is this leader to solve those huge problem???? so we can consider this population die when they are alive.
an other fact is the poverty!!!! moroccan don t have any source of any energy like other arabs coutry. more than 90% of energy come from outsaid. (europe or oil energy ). the extern debt of morocco is 25 000 000 000 $ us

let s talk now about the 40 % of the population. this population are divaded in my eyes in 2 goops.

the first is linked to the royal familly and those people do what ever they want, they are over the law...the law is not applyed to them. they forbid consommation of acohol and they have stores to sale it!!! the king of morocco (Ameer Al mouminin which mean the prince of the neleivers !!!!!!!!!!) have more than 13 % in a huge compnay which sale beer and win in morocco. this groop they don t even speak arabic in their houses !!!!!! you know brothers and sisters, in morocco you have to speak french better than french people if you want to get a good job and to get respect of the others. rich people send their children to french school and college. public school are for poor people.

the second groop are those educated people and don t have any power to change the situation, they are lost like me, we don t know where to start and how to solve those problem. all what we do is praying and ask allah to guid our leaders. When you odn t have power you are opressed.

PS : royal familly claim to be descent from our prophet (pbuh) which is a huge lie, even it s ture it dose not mean nothing for me. but for 60% illitrate population it s a big bless !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

personally i agree with Achykh ibn baz:

Is it permissible to rebel against the ruler?

Question:
There are people who think that because some of the rulers commit acts of kufr and sin, we are obliged to rebel against them and attempt to change things even if that results in harming the Muslims in that country, at a time when there are many problems in the Muslim world. What is your opinion?

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

The basic comprehensive principle of sharee’ah is that it is not permitted to remove an evil by means of a greater evil; evil must be warded off by that which will remove it or reduce it. Warding off evil by means of a greater evil is not permitted according to the scholarly consensus (ijmaa’) of the Muslims. If this group which wants to get rid of this ruler who is openly committing kufr is able to do so, and can bring in a good and righteous leader without that leading to greater trouble for the Muslims or a greater evil than the evil of this ruler, then that is OK. But if rebellion would result in greater trouble and lead to chaos, oppression and the assassination of people who do not deserve to be assassinated, and other forms of major evil, then that is not permitted. Rather it is essential to be patient and to hear and obey in matters of good, and to offer sincere advice to the authorities, and to pray that they may be guided to good, and to strive to reduce evil and increase good. This is the correct way which should be followed, because that is in the general interests of the Muslims, and because it will reduce evil and increase good, and because this will keep the peace and protect the Muslims from a greater evil.

Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Maqaalaat Mutanawwi’ah li Samaahat al-Shaykh al-‘Allaamah ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Baaz (may Allaah have mercy on him), vol. 8, p. 202

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you can see this link too, where scholar talk about the limit of obeying the leader in islam

http://www.islam-qa.com/index.php?ref=12390&ln=eng&txt=السمع و الطاعة

allaho almosta3an,

salam o alikom

Status
Not open for further replies.