why a royal family

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

why do many arab countries have a royal family?

like saudia arabia, morocco and jordan.

I didnt think it was in islam to have a royal family!!

Is this not where there is alot of bad stuff going on like drinking and drug taking too??

Please can someone exlain to me why they have royal families and better still why saudi has a royal family, especially when they are the country where people look to for islam...it they have the kabah and the prophets mosque etc

Should they not be setting the example??

:wasalam:

kayleigh

The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan claims to be descended from Muhammad (pbuh). I was talking to a friend of mine awhile ago who had gone to university in Jordan and he told me it was a huge lie they made up just so the public would support them more. Pretty pathetic if thats true.

amyaishazouaoui

OK ive been reading a bit and the saudi royal family are quite closely linked to the scholars.

Is this not some kind of hypocrisy? The scholars who we are meant to look up to are supporting the monarchy, and vice versa.

This doesnt seem right..............

Im sorry its just omething thats bugging me at the moment....

island muslim

Salaam Alaiykum sister,

Indeed its a very sorry state of affairs and thus today you can see the and result where muslims seem to have NO power in any given field. Just compare it to the times of the golden age of Islam during the Khilafah.

Amir_of_spain

Leadership

Asalam wailkium. In reality it doesnt really make a difference if you call the rule kingship/royal or the classical khalifah based, the difference here is in the title. However what should be examined is if the Amir or the King is just and serves the muslim country in a correct way according to the religion. And this can be known by examining their actions, decisions, their charactor and comparing it with the previous pious rulers. Unfortunately we dont have any genuine muslim/arab leaders at present. And family based rule will always look at its own interests and care about its own wealth and pesonal protection, ultimately this is a reflection of the people living within that country. The following are a few great muslim leaders of the past centuries who were above all great adminstrators and decision makers:

Al wahleed the famous ummayad syrian khalif of the ummayad empire
Haroon Rashid of Baghdad, abassid khalif
Shah Abbas, khalif of the safavid empire
abdul rehman the 3rd of the ummayad spanish lands of al andalus
salahadin
Sulayman, 10th ottomen khalifah
Osman, early ottomen ruler

If you examine such figures you will see that they benefited the muslims and further enhanced the position and respect of the countries which were under their rule.

Doris

Bismilah,

Dear ones above don't waist your time with these things.
Sister amyaishazouaoui have you memorized the Qur'an, sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim etc and that now you have enough knowledge and can ask extra/political questions?! Dear muslims let's look at your selves and let the politics alone.Island muslim, o slave of Allah as for the Othmaneyah Khalifah, look back for their friedship with the Russians in the 18th-19th century. Look back to the Sultan Salim III the best Friend of the French. Look back when he made equal the Serbs with the Bosnians. Look back when during this Othmaniyyah "khalifah" the muslims would worship graves of the "pious" like the catholics do with their saints. Do you all know that iduring the time of Imam Malik and they had "khalifah" back then, in his life time, alcohol was consumed in the street like water?! Did Imam Malik talk like you today in this forum. or did he bussy him self with knowledge and truth? Go ahead now and pray your five prayers on time and don't waist your breath unless you have something good to say.

amyaishazouaoui

Salaam Alaiykum,

Sister Doris,
I DO MY OBLIGATORY DUTIES and try my best to be on the sunnah of rasoolallah (saw).
SO DONT ASSUME WE DONT. Another thing, it would be more Islamic if you said your salaams before dishing out your madhkhali advise.

ISLAM IS A WAY OF LIFE, and POLITICS IS PART OF ISLAM!!

Agreed........ but what is madkhali??

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

Please address people with a bit more dignity and respect.

Bismilah,

Sister amyaishazouaoui have you memorized the Qur'an, sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim etc and that now you have enough knowledge and can ask extra/political questions?! Dear muslims let's look at your selves and let the politics alone.Island muslim, o slave of Allah as for the Othmaneyah Khalifah, look back for their friedship with the Russians in the 18th-19th century. Look back to the Sultan Salim III the best Friend of the French. Look back when he made equal the Serbs with the Bosnians. Look back when during this Othmaniyyah "khalifah" the muslims would worship graves of the "pious" like the catholics do with their saints. Do you all know that iduring the time of Imam Malik and they had "khalifah" back then, in his life time, alcohol was consumed in the street like water?! Did Imam Malik talk like you today in this forum. or did he bussy him self with knowledge and truth? Go ahead now and pray your five prayers on time and don't waist your breath unless you have something good to say.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

-First of all there is nothing wrong with sister amyaishazouaoui's question.
if any one have a good reply please do so if not then it will be better to stay quiet you dont have to post in every thread, I am tired of rude replies on TTI.

for the people who are acting with rudness it seems you have not read

No Dispute among the Believers
please read it before your next post.

-The same question can be asked to you brother did you memorize all the book you mentioned?

-Sister, as Muslim (WE) are the same way Allah put upon us Kings, President, or Rulers once we as muslim Ummah will change eventually the ruler or king will be same. Allah said in Quran (Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls). But when (once) Allah willeth a people's punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect.)

there is a wisdom "As you will be you will be ruled "

Thet rulers are product of the people and the culture . All the kings and presidents and rulers didnt came to us from the sky, but they are at the result of heart of the people and how they are in their life. We as Muslim are a far a way from Sunnah and Quran and same way our rulers will be. once we change they will change too.

And remember that the scholar the kings all of them are human like us, they do mistake and all we can do is make Duaa for ourself and for them that Allah guide them to the right path inshallah.

wa jazaakom Allah Khyran,

dna1987

Muslim Guy
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan claims to be descended from Muhammad (pbuh). I was talking to a friend of mine awhile ago who had gone to university in Jordan and he told me it was a huge lie they made up just so the public would support them more. Pretty pathetic if thats true.

Even if it is true that he is a descendant, that does not automatically mean that he should be a leader.

I heard that Prophet Mohammad (saw) preferred Abu bakr (ra) to be a Caliph instead of Ali (ra) to clear up the issue, that the position of the leadership of the Muslim Ummah, should not be handed down only because of family ties.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Even if it is true that he is a descendant, that does not automatically mean that he should be a leader.

I heard that Prophet Mohammad (saw) preferred Abu bakr (ra) to be a Caliph instead of Ali (ra) to clear up the issue, that the position of the leadership of the Muslim Ummah, should not be handed down only because of family ties.

It does aggravate me that they claim to be Hashimites..when they're some the biggest traitors history has ever known...

I can sort of handle the saudi monarchy a little more..cuz at least they don't claim to be Hashimites..but i still have many oppositions against it

Overall..*almost* all muslim governments (monarchies or not) are not befitting to rule..that's what i believe

wa alaikum assalam

Sufisticate

Royalty and Islam go waaaay back.

I didnt think it was in islam to have a royal family!!

I can assure you that royalty in Islam is not "against Islam".

A prime example: Prophet Suleiman, who was a King. If being royalty was against Islam, I am certain that Sayidina Suleiman (pbuh) would have "abdicated" from his royal status... but he did not:)

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
I can assure you that royalty in Islam is not "against Islam".

A prime example: Prophet Suleiman, who was a King. If being royalty was against Islam, I am certain that Sayidina Suleiman (pbuh) would have "abdicated" from his royal status... but he did not:)

salaam allaikum

being royal is allowed. but being royal and not helping muslim brothers and sisters is something wrong. and saudia Govt is racisist against somalian in saudia. and they always look at people from which family are they from i mean locals .

salaam allaikum

Imran_00

Descendent of Aadam
salaam allaikum

ya but you gave the example of Sulaiman (AS). and he was a prophet. and these kings are not prophet. and not even following the teachings of islam. instead of following the Teachings of Islam. they are just proud that The prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was from thier land and was a beduain. this is ignorance . which is very opposite of Islam. and why should these countries have rulers from only their families. this is very similar on what the shia division was formed when they voted for ALI (RA).

salaam allikum

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

The problem with Ummah is that, people dont learn about Islam and dont practice, but they are very efficient in cursing Jews and Christians.

On the other hand, Scholars are very efficient in giving Islamic speeches, but they dont dare to wake the people's spirit about real change in them. They dont know a damn thing about politics and what is happening in the world at diplomatical leverl and how is CIA, Mossad and other wretched orgs are working.

Scholars of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan or America whatever, they are not some prophets that we follow and respect them in an absolute manner. Everyone being a human has its drawbacks. So do the Scholars too.

Respecting the Scholars of Saudi Arabia for their knowledge in Islam does not mean they applied and made revolution too. I absolutely have right to disagree with their any decision as they are not some divine source, they can have lack of political knowledge, scientific knowledge or may have been influenced by the hypocrites unintentionally. But again, that does not mean the negation of their most of beneficial knowledge for which they are respected mostly.
In summary, no one is perfect after the personality of Prophet (SAW) , as Prophet SAW used to get revelation for any correction, but this is not the case with these scholars, they might be right or wrong in any point.

Same applies to the scholars from any other country.

Wassalaam

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
And about Rayal family?

Please dont mention the disgust here. What can you expect from a government which is considered "Close Friend" of the biggest evil country called "America", the country which is considered as "Dajjal" by many scholars.

Here food for thought:

http://www.arabnews.com/?page=6&section=0&article=92556&d=22&m=2&y=2007

'Muhammad bin Fahd bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud (Arabic: الأمير محمد بن فهد بن عبدالعزيز السعود) (born c.1951) is a member of the House of Saud and one of six sons of the late King Fahd of Saudi Arabia. He serves as governor of the oil rich Eastern Province.

Like many of the Saudi princes, Muhammad is known to be very wealthy. According to the sworn testimony of Mohammed Said Ayas, a Lebanese business colleague of Muhammad's, Muhammad has earned over $1.2 billion in commissions on British defense contracts between 1972 and 1998. Deutsche Presse Agentur reported that "his habit of demanding outrageously high 'commissions' on all foreign business deals has given him a tarnished reputation, even in a country where such kickbacks to royal persons are routine." In 1998 the London Sunday Times estimated that Muhammad had spent $1 billion in personal expenses in the last decade. He is famous for owning a dozen huge homes, giving away expensive watches and yachts, and giving absurdly generous tips. He is estimated to have lost half a billion dollars in gambling throughout his lifetime, and Caesars Palace in Las Vegas sets aside an entire floor for him and his entourage when he visits.
(source wikipedia)

Following is just one of the several yachts owned by this prince:
http://yachts.monacoeye.com/yachtsbysize/pages/montkaj01.html

Corruption and decadence is widespread among the royal family’s myriad princes. Billions of dollars of the country's revenue are unaccounted for. In fact, the family's corruption goes beyond stealing from the public treasury. Members of the royal family make a lot of money out of arms commissions. Abuse of power by the princes affects ordinary citizens.
(source wikipedia)

When Muslims got into troubles immediately after the death of Prophet SAW, then what do you think after 1400 years this Government is totally Clean?

Now above was just one example I gave, now give just final cut here:

Can anybody tell me who was the Oil Advisor to the Late King Faisal??
Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._John_Philby

It was a British colonial intelligence agent. More funny things, he was the classmate and friend of Nehru (Nehru the hypocrite Hindu leader, one of the worst enemies of Muslims in India).

Now the people like Brother Mabsoot might ask, why am I after Saudi Royal family?
Answer: I consider Pakistani politicians, army and intelligencia to be worst, along with other Muslim rulers. But most burden comes on the shoulders of those people who had immense amout of resources in the form of OIL, they had the sacred places of mecca and medinah which Allah SWT is there to safeguard till judgment day, yet they kept in sleeping, they did not nourish the culture of science and technology in Muslims (such as Israel did for its citizens) but keep on hanging with the tail of West, Why? because of the examples of yachts and huge corruption I mentioned.

And child dies in Somalia, any of my sister get raped in Iraq, any of my brother is tortured to death in any place of the world, the blood of all of them is on the neck of those rich people who did not give a damn to nurture Muslims but got drowned into the Mal'oon Luxuries of this world.

WassalaamuAlaikum,

P.S. I am waiting curiously when does Brother Mabsoot delete my post, yet to help Muslims stay lost in the pages of history. Self account is as critical to Muslims as kidneys are critical to clean blood.

Globalpeace

Banned
Saudi Royal Family!

Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

One word = Cancer!

Anyone with half a brain knows precisely what they are doing AGAINST Islam in open Support of Kuffar!

I ask you to google or start with a very simple page such as this one and you will know yourself how deep the rabbit hole is!

http://www.geocities.com/saudhouse_p/corrupti3.htm

Read the Fatawa of Saudi scholars about appearences of Muslim men and look at these pictures! Hmm….Very “Sunnah” like aren’t they? :)

Sister Doris has presented a classic and unfortunate, yet prevalent view amongst Muslims….You can criticise everybody else amongst Muslims (rulers or masses) but Saudees (rulers, masses, government or policies) are ABOVE THE LAW!

If you EVER get a chance to go to Saudia, try crossing from Saudia into Bahrain using the King Fahd Causeway over the weekend (watch the behaviour of Saudees, particularly late in the night on Bahrain side: ) ) and then visit the Gay Bars in Bahrain! You may find your research very interesting....All of this is directly linked to the Royal Family....GO & see for yourself!

Also when you are in Saudia try to buy Beer & Bacon and actually figure out HOW it gets supplied inside Saudia!

Lastly and hope that you won't get offended! You are WHITE so you shouldn't have any problems with access anywhere in Saudia during your investigation!

Quratulaine

Bismilah,

i think that sister amy's question was a good one...and politics is a part of islam!!!!! it is important to always ask questions and learn!!!!! not just blindly memorize texts...

Status
Not open for further replies.