why allah created JINN lik iblees

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
asalam alaikom

:tti_sister:

allah created human beings n some angels to worship him even the jinn like iblees (shaytan)
why allah allow the jinn to be here in this world ???

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
thats true bro but the iblees didnt worship allah then y he left him yet??

some scholars say that Iblees worshipped Allah a lot before becoming bad. so thats y Allah gave him respite until Day of Judgement. u know, Allah never forgets anybody's good deeds.

Also we should take Iblees as test of our faith. Allah checks our faith thru Iblees.

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
some scholars say that Iblees worshipped Allah a lot before becoming bad. so thats y Allah gave him respite until Day of Judgement. u know, Allah never forgets anybody's good deeds.

Also we should take Iblees as test of our faith. Allah checks our faith thru Iblees.

tats true without a test we are not filtered during judgment day

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
asssalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Allah the Most High created TWO the Jinn and Humans - They are both Allah's Creation that will be tested on this world and will be given the blessings of Jannah or the punishment of the hellfire, depeding on whether they obeyed Allah or not.

The world of the jinn, which is of the unseen, is seperate to ours. It is different to ours and hidden to us. We do not know about them or how they live except that which is from the Qur'an and Sunnah.

The Jinn have believers and disbelievers the same as the Muslims have believers and disbelievers.

Allah the Most High Said revealed the Qur'an to the Jinn as well as to Humans:

“And I (Allaah) created not the jinns and humans, except they should worship Me (Alone).” [al-Dhaariyaat 51:56].

“O assembly of jinns and mankind! Did there not come to you Messengers from amongst you, reciting unto you My Verses…?” [al-An’aam 6:130]

The Shayateen (devils) can be from either from the Jinn or the humans. They are those who call people away from the truth, and who strive hard to be against Islam and the believers

My sister in Islam,

please look at the following section, it has some really nice articles about Allah subhana wa ta'ala.

Fundamental Beliefs in Islam Tawheed and Aqeedah

Importance Of Tawheed And The Evil Result Of Neglecting It