why any mulims country not talk about kashmir

Al-bint

Smile! It's Sunnah!
salaam alaikum,
Regarding the conditions in kashmir....NO COMMENTS...
we have suffered unto this last and will go on doin the same therez no point in dicussing it......
i respect the feelings of all muslims who ve written here but why dont jst leave alone this topic as nothing is gonna cum out of it......

w salaam

MOSABJA

Yeah this discussion is not going to go anywhere. Its basically 2 things.

1)Kashmiri people wanted to accede to Pakistan and it was supposed to do so.But Indians attacked it.

Now Kashmiris view Indian presence as a forceful occupation .As far as I know Islam Muslims are supposed to fight an occupying kaffir force.They are supposed to do jihad.

All kashmiris want is independence from kaffir rule .Not necessarily accession to Pakistan.Pakistan is ready to accept Kashmir as independent country.

2)When Pakistan help kashmiris in their fight its due to water and the fact tha rivers come from kashmir.

3)Some Ulemas in Pakistan have given a fatwa that jihad of kashmir is not the real jihad bcz its not for the sake of shariah.Bu that was a time in 1970s when struggle was launched by JKLF a secular nationalist organization.Ulemas opposed that.
But now the jihad in Kashmir is carried by United Jihad concil which seeks an Islamic Kashmir state so now ulemas support it.

Some one just said that Pakistanis believe Qiyamah will not come until Pakistan conquers India.

Its basically about a sahih hadith which says.
"Two groups of ummah will be saved from hell fire.One that will conquer India and other that will side with Esa ibn maryam".

there are other hadith which talk about conquest of INDIA.Its basically a sign of qiyamah.

Since no other Muslim country lie in close to India so Pakistan assume its them who who will conquer India.Or may be bangldesh.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

wannab muttaqi....u really think if we leave kashmir they will leave muslims alone in kashmir??.....and do u know india will stop water to pak if they have full control of kashmir??...infact india has already started to do that by building dams and it is also telling Hamid Karzai to do the same thing so that they can deprive us of water......and do u know how many consulates india has in afghanistan???.....and u r rite for india its not bout kashmir its all bout power and even if we give kashmir to them they still want to destroy us with the help of israel....so first of all get ur facts straight cause its not bout ego its bout pakistani peoples daily water!...i am astonished about nationalistic pride of people who would rather side with their home nations than muslims

Assalamu Alaikum,

Akhi where have i shown my nationalistic pride, i really do not understand. I would appreciate if you can point one point that i have made is nationalistic so that i can apologize.. I have always mentioned that India ( along with Israel) is playing all dirty games in Pakistan and as you said in Afghan as well. All i'm saying is BE JUST to call a spade a spade. Nobody is bothered abt Kashmir neither India nor Pakistan. All they want is to eliminate each other for PRIDE.

There are lots of problems that muslims are facing in India, thats true. Please tell where in the world are muslims do not have problem as a minority. It is natural that when you do not follow the laws of THE CREATOR there cannot be JUST rule especially the minorities have to face the brunt which is true all over the world. Why only single out India????

So you agree that it is not the kashmir or kashmiri muslims that pakistan is bothered abt it is bothered abt the daily water, so they are taking lives of kashmiris.

What are infiltrators doing in there? why doesn't pakistan have a full fledged war and take kashmir instead of these proxy wars?

All i want is kashmiri people to be safe and sound. they are getting crushed in these chaos.

Once again let me reiterate what i have said earlier, I'm sorry to one and all if i seem to be rude. I'm not against pakistan by any means, my roommates from past many years were pakistanis and Mashallah they were good. Also my good friends are pakis as well. I respect and love my brothers and sister whoever and wherever they are for the sake of ALLAH SWT.

If someone feels that this is disrespectful then i'm sure this will be my last post in this thread. I'M Sorry if I have hurt anybody's sentiments in this thread.
:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well, telling frankly, i dont know about kaashmir...i just know that kaashmir, is in trouble, thats it....i am sorry, if i knew some more about kashmir , then i would feel free to share

Assalamu Alaikum,

Akhi where have i shown my nationalistic pride, i really do not understand. I would appreciate if you can point one point that i have made is nationalistic so that i can apologize.. I have always mentioned that India ( along with Israel) is playing all dirty games in Pakistan and as you said in Afghan as well. All i'm saying is BE JUST to call a spade a spade. Nobody is bothered abt Kashmir neither India nor Pakistan. All they want is to eliminate each other for PRIDE.

There are lots of problems that muslims are facing in India, thats true. Please tell where in the world are muslims do not have problem as a minority. It is natural that when you do not follow the laws of THE CREATOR there cannot be JUST rule especially the minorities have to face the brunt which is true all over the world. Why only single out India????

So you agree that it is not the kashmir or kashmiri muslims that pakistan is bothered abt it is bothered abt the daily water, so they are taking lives of kashmiris.

What are infiltrators doing in there? why doesn't pakistan have a full fledged war and take kashmir instead of these proxy wars?

All i want is kashmiri people to be safe and sound. they are getting crushed in these chaos.

Once again let me reiterate what i have said earlier, I'm sorry to one and all if i seem to be rude. I'm not against pakistan by any means, my roommates from past many years were pakistanis and Mashallah they were good. Also my good friends are pakis as well. I respect and love my brothers and sister whoever and wherever they are for the sake of ALLAH SWT.

If someone feels that this is disrespectful then i'm sure this will be my last post in this thread. I'M Sorry if I have hurt anybody's sentiments in this thread.
:wasalam:

well since u r saying let kashmir go to india that means?....and honestly india will not stop abusing them even if it had full control of kashmir....india is funding the taliban with the latest guns and pak even caught some of their raw agents....

why dont we go to war with india??.....well simple when a corrupt leader comes he wouldnt want war cause then that would mean no more long term profits .....do u know zardari stays 6 days abroad and only 1 day in pakistan?.....do u know why??.....do the guessing urself.......and i was only angry cause u were siding with india without knowing the whole pic jz like what other people do when they watch their state tv

Alichem

[\QUOTE][/QUOTE] Please do not compare Kashmir with Palestine, Palestinians were driven out of their homelands and then this struggle started. Where was Pakistan before 1947? What was it composed of? Why isn't pakistan fighting for other muslims in other parts of india? This is just a silly point to drag on.

I would appreciate if someone can provide proof while they give statements abt separation between india and pakistan.

:wasalam:[/QUOTE]

Salam
my dear brother if u want to take back the kashmir issue to the pre-partition time..then i would simply ask why stop it at 1947 for pakistan. Jews were present in palestine far before the Muslims were there. then that whole area are belongs to the jews.
1000s of muslims were killed in Gujrat (india) for what reason, The babri masjid was demolished for what reason, there were no jihadis there.Was that also becuase of pakistan?
If u cannot support the struggle of Kashmiris , do not do it , but please do not belittle their cause for freedom.

naseerakram

this is becoz?

Pakistan can conqure Kashmir,
but in kashmir there r lot of tribes thet wants to be freedom,
that is azad kashmirt,
they want there own state!!!