why any mulims country not talk about kashmir

amir12

pakistan always talk about palastine issue
but no one muslim country talk seriously
about kashmir issue.
i see no cohesion in islamics country.
they can put pressure on international countries.
but they no do it.
why?

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
We do talk about Kashmir here in Malaysia...in Masjid, during religious talk etc. But not so much if compared to Palestine and Iraq's issue. There is no much news about Kashmir available, may be you can tell us more what you know.

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum

The only thing I know about Kashmir is that it is a disputed piece of land between India and Pakistan.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

Pakistanis talk a lot ( I literally mean A LOT) about Kashmir. We do have a public holiday (5th Feb) to show solidarity to the people of kashmir.

Pakistani Government used to support Kashmir on every single national and international occassion. Pakistan has been contantly accused of providing support to Kashmiri terrorists (well that is the term they use).

Pakistani media (PTV) used to fight a very strong war. These are the words of an Indian that "Kashmiris are not fighting with us as much as Pakistan TV is fighting". PTV used to have one drama serial on the topic of Kashmir cause every quarter.These dramas were extremely popular throughout whole Pakistan. Pakistan spoke in the favour of Kashmir in UN on enormous occassions. No one can ever deny the role of this country in highlighting this issue on international level.

Urdu literature of Pakistan is full of poetry and novels which are written to support Kashmir cause.

We still speak about Kashmir...we still observe public holiday on 5 Feb every year. We still support Kashmir cause.....we still cry for the people of Kashmir in our prayers

BUT

WE ARE BLEEDING NOW ....AND STILL WE ARE THOUGHT AS CRMININALS....

kal Ajeeb Subh-e-Figaar thi
Ke Sehar se Noha Gari Rahi

Mairi Bastain thin dhuwa dhuwan
Mairay Shehar Main Aag Bhari Rahi

Mairay raastay thay lahoo lahoo
Maira qarya qarya figaar tha

Pa kaf-e-hawa yeh zameen thi
Wo falak ke mushat-e-ghubaar tha

Kahien aabgeena khayal ka
Jo karab-o-zabat se choor tha

Kahien aaina kisi yaad ka
Jo akas-e-yaar se door tha

Yeh jo sangraizon ke dhair hain
Yahan motioun ki dukaan thi

Yeh jo saaiban dhuwain ke hain
Yahan badalon ki uraan thi

Yeh jo roshni hai khandar khandar
Yahan qumqumain se jawan thay

Jahan chayoontian hoin khaima zan
Wahan jugnoun ki uraan thi

:wasalam:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

The only thing I know about Kashmir is that it is a disputed piece of land between India and Pakistan.

It is this way that it started and turned out to be religious later. I still do not understand how is it Jihad in Kashmir while it all started with fighting for a piece of land? . Also until 1980s it was war between two countries for a piece of land, now it is jihad... how come?people go to such an extent that they also quote an hadith that day of judgement will not arrive when pakistan defeats india. This sounds ridiculous as by the face of it we can say that it is not sahih.

I also agree that there are lot atrocities going on in india against muslims which is going on everywhere in the world. by saying this i'm not belittling the pain that our brothers and sisters are going thru'. When people give references abt NGOs regarding what muslims are going thru' i completely agree on that. I know Muslims are facing a lot in this piece of land, but my question is if you back to history then it all started with two groups fighting for their ego satifsfaction. It has nothing to do with Islam then.

wassalam

IslamicGirl24

Pakistanis talk a lot ( I literally mean A LOT) about Kashmir. We do have a public holiday (5th Feb) to show solidarity to the people of kashmir.

Pakistani Government used to support Kashmir on every single national and international occassion. Pakistan has been contantly accused of providing support to Kashmiri terrorists (well that is the term they use).

Pakistani media (PTV) used to fight a very strong war. These are the words of an Indian that "Kashmiris are not fighting with us as much as Pakistan TV is fighting". PTV used to have one drama serial on the topic of Kashmir cause every quarter.These dramas were extremely popular throughout whole Pakistan. Pakistan spoke in the favour of Kashmir in UN on enormous occassions. No one can ever deny the role of this country in highlighting this issue on international level.

Urdu literature of Pakistan is full of poetry and novels which are written to support Kashmir cause.

We still speak about Kashmir...we still observe public holiday on 5 Feb every year. We still support Kashmir cause.....we still cry for the people of Kashmir in our prayers

BUT

WE ARE BLEEDING NOW ....AND STILL WE ARE THOUGHT AS CRMININALS....

kal Ajeeb Subh-e-Figaar thi
Ke Sehar se Noha Gari Rahi

Mairi Bastain thin dhuwa dhuwan
Mairay Shehar Main Aag Bhari Rahi

Mairay raastay thay lahoo lahoo
Maira qarya qarya figaar tha

Pa kaf-e-hawa yeh zameen thi
Wo falak ke mushat-e-ghubaar tha

Kahien aabgeena khayal ka
Jo karab-o-zabat se choor tha

Kahien aaina kisi yaad ka
Jo akas-e-yaar se door tha

Yeh jo sangraizon ke dhair hain
Yahan motioun ki dukaan thi

Yeh jo saaiban dhuwain ke hain
Yahan badalon ki uraan thi

Yeh jo roshni hai khandar khandar
Yahan qumqumain se jawan thay

Jahan chayoontian hoin khaima zan
Wahan jugnoun ki uraan thi

You said it all...!
Kashmir will always be in our thoughts, forever.

About not posting of threads.. Brother, why don't you put put them up over here? It has been a really long time since we heard anything from there...

Sayyeda

Islamicthinking

Kashmir is not the dispute on land between two countries,people who claim such thing they are unaware of the history and facts,people of kashmir dont want to live under the non muslim rule,because they have a majority in that part of their area.actually people who say this they are even unaware of islamic teachings regarding an establishment of an islamic state,where in islam it is mentioned that a majority of muslims should live under the non muslims,and un islamic rules,muslims are asked to establish islamic state,khilafat sort of governament.if we say that it is the dispute between two nations then pakistani can also say that freedom struggle in palestine is also a land dispute,but sorry for such muslims who fail to understand the feelings and pains of their brothers and sisters in other parts of the world.whenever muslims are attacked in any part of the world and are deprived of their homes and properties,we are asked to help them and it is theone of true form of jihad to help oppress muslims.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,

I would like to say that there are a lot of atrocities going on in Kashmir against muslims. We already have the facts and figures of that. I don’t dispute it. I definitely feel that it should be stopped. The presence of Indian military has more harm than any help for muslims in Kashmir. I agree to all these but my question is what benefit is Pakistan doing for kashmiris by this so called jihad? The very presence of Indian military in Kashmir is the result of infiltration of so called jihadis. If they stop it then even the military will move out eventually then the people there will be as good as they should be. I seriously don’t think the people of Kashmir be benefited anything more by being in Pakistan.

But my question is , How did it all begin?

If it is not the dispute of land why are they fighting it for? to give muslims the security? to get it liberated into so called Islamic country? I seriously don't think so. What security does pakistan give muslims? does it take islamic shariah as its constitution? it has its own constitution which is more like english constitution. If you think that Pakistan is an Islamic country then why do people migrate from Pakistan to other western countries. ( to the land of kufffars). That hijrah is not acceptable in Islam.

it is mentioned that a majority of muslims should live under the non muslims ,and un islamic rules,muslims are asked to establish islamic state,khilafat sort of government

First of all can you please provide a daleel for this? Even if it is true then you are not seeing the whole picture. There are many pockets in India where there are majority as muslims ( Hyderabad for example) and do you think all these pockets should start doing Jihad???? You have to take it as a whole and as a whole it is only 13 to 14% of muslims in India so it is still a minority. We cannot apply that rule here.

but sorry for such muslims who fail to understand the feelings and pains of their brothers and sisters in other parts of the world. whenever muslims are attacked in any part of the world and are deprived of their homes and properties,we are asked to help them and it is theone of true form of jihad to help oppress muslims

This raises more questions…….Why is it then many Pakistanis don’t support Taliban? Why is it that Pakistan is fighting against Taliban? Why was Bangladesh separated? Why didn’t Pakistani people allow the elected bangla leader as their leader in 1971?

If Pakistanis give up their struggle for Kashmir, people of Kashmir can live peacefully. It is just the war for ego satisfaction. It started as a war for a piece of land, there was nothing islamic here. It was turned so by political leaders (both indian and pakistani) for their own sake.and turned into a religious war from past 2 deacades.

Please do not compare Kashmir with Palestine, Palestinians were driven out of their homelands and then this struggle started. Where was Pakistan before 1947? What was it composed of? Why isn't pakistan fighting for other muslims in other parts of india? This is just a silly point to drag on.

I would appreciate if someone can provide proof while they give statements abt separation between india and pakistan.

Sayyeda

Islamicthinking

dear brother your thinkimg is just like an indian person,who is thought history in a different way,and i dont want to change ur thinking and nor can i do this but dont give me examples of bagladesh and taliban who say that it was correct which islamic country supported the creation of bangladesh although i dont think they were wrong , asking for their rights,a person who talks like you he simply negates the idea of pakistan creation,like that person is against the thinking of iqbal,our great sufi leader,jihadis have stopped their war in kashmir long ago,by the help of pervaize musharraf.it is now just kashmiris by themselve are staging demostrations,just go to this link and watch the reality http://www.kmsnews.org/,and also read the patition act what was decided about all the states hyderabad,junagargh,u may have been told a different story but it was decided that people of those states along with their rulers would decided to join which country,hindu leader of kashmir decided to join india against the will of its peopleso it was handed over to india,while muslim leaders of hyderabad decided to join pakistan so it was forcefully combined with india.becoz all brithishers were on their side.muslims were as weak as today.history of india in kashmir if full of shame,taliban in pakistan are creating chaos with the help of india,israel and america just to destroy this nuclear armed muslim country,and they get dollars on daily basis,just go to afghanistan and look what indian consulates are doing there.i accept that our own muslims are being used for this purpose becoz we have one shortcoming that is we cant say no to dollars.especially their leaders.and you call pakistan so called muslim country but by the grace pf allah we will succeed in these hard days,every nation faces such trials and tribulations,even america went through such civil wars in the past and now it is world power,so the idea of creating pakistan so that muslims can lead life according to islam was not wrong and can never be proved to be wrong,the blood of kashmiris is as precious as that of paletinians,pakistan is not getting any benefit from kashmir we are sacrifizing for them and we have sacrifised alot.jews,hindus and christians are the most clever and cunning people of this world,when muslims used to use sucide attacks against them they were terrified how to deal with this issue,so they made such a cunning plan by making such havoc in pakistan,afghanistan and iraq,they are so tactful that we even cannot think of their plans for destroying muslims.

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

The only point i wanted to make here is not everything that Pakistan does is correct. It definitely doesn't incur that India is correct. There are lots of factors (good , bad and ugly) around this and we need time and proper knowledge of facts to discuss this.

Well sister we come from different backgrounds. Let us gracefully agree to disagree and let it go. I can counter whatever you have said but it is not gonna get the solution. It might get worse. I respect your sentiments, i'm sorry if i have hurt you.

Well i respect and love my pakistani brothers and sisters for the sake of ALLAH SWT.

May ALLAH SWT get us together in Jannatul firdaus. Ameen.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
What I don't understand is this, during partition of India and Pakistan, it was agreed that muslim majority states joined Pakistan (later Bangladesh became separate state from Pakistan) and Hindu majority states became India. Kashmir is a muslim majority state, why is not part of Pakistan then?

On the other hand, some Muslims countries are having good friendship with India that's why Kashmir issue is not as hot as Palestine or Afganistan's issue.

See here:

http://www.netpakistani.com/kashmir/human-rights-crisis-in-kashmir/

6300 Kashmiri Muslims women being raped...

Also read this:

http://www.islamonline.net/english/News/2002-04/23/article16.shtml

When our mujahids fight back they call us...."terrorists".

The enemies was clever, they diverted Pakistan's attention to Taliban instead of Kashmir...the former leader of Pakistan was the main culprit (I stand to be corrected if I'm wrong). One man who betrayed the people of Pakistan and Kashmir is none other...you know who!! the leader that went to Camp David. Now current leadership continue to play the western puppet roles...

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

Akhi don't base your opinions by reading only one side of the story. Do you think the link that you have provided they are going to say anything against pakistan????.

I agree the presence of indian military is as bad as american military in Iraq/ Afganistan, but it was all started by these jihadi infiltrators. Anyways the people who pay are innocent kashmiri muslims.

That was a fight for land that was started and eventually named as jihad( After 40 years) only because muslims are involved ( No matter if their reason is Islamic or not).

ALLAH SWT knows the best.

helpinghumanity

How sad it is to see that our Muslim Brothers are being slaughtered, sisters are being raped and killed, children are being deprived of education.....but still we so called "MUSLIMS" are arguing with each other whether it is Jihad or not......we are arguing whether we should help them or not......

BinteShafi

Left long ago

I could never understand when people blame Pakistan. Had it not been wish of the people of kashmir in the first place??? I have some Kashmiri friends (of different age groups). They all do not want to be part of India. They always say themselves Kashmiri not Indian. They tell me that we hate to call oursleves Indian..thats why we call ourselves Kashmiri.

The above stament should not be offensive to anyone my dear brothers and sisters. I have very very best Indian friends. They are one of the most beautiful asset of my life. They are very much dear to me. i just want to highlight the "Feelings of kashmiri people which I have witnessed".

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

I have many kashmiri friends and relatives their story is entirely different than your friends' stories. Emotions are good but justice should be prevailed by facts. There were many states in 1947 who wanted to be with pakistan ( for example Nizam of hyderabad), why is pakistan not fighting for their cause?. If pakistanis are working towards unity of muslims why was bangladesh separated in 1971? When it involves Kashmir then the whole of pakistan is one, then why is not the same with taliban? ( Coz its not religious if so then taliban should also have been supported or not , it would be unanimous decision.)

Definitely those are muslim brothers and sisters who are in trouble, but do people think what is source of the problem??? who is causing it?. if pakistan wants war then go for a full-fledged war and win it and take kashmir. Rather than that by having proxy wars with infiltrators and so called jihadis , they are the ones who are troubling these innocent kashmiris in the name of religion. where as there is no religion involved in this conflict.

we are arguing whether we should help them or not......

Assumption is mother of all goof-ups. No where is it mentioned that we should not help them. Everyone should help them especially pakistani infiltrators by keeping away.

I'm sorry to one and all if i seem to be rude. I'm not against pakistan by any means, my roomates from past many years were pakistanis and Mashallah they were good. Also my good friends are pakis as well. I only bother abt innocent kashmiri people who are going through bad times because of two egoistic nations. The jews were successful in creating a conflict in this region so that they can divert the world's attention from palestine in 1947.

:wasalam

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Akhi don't base your opinions by reading only one side of the story. Do you think the link that you have provided they are going to say anything against pakistan????.

Totally agreed, we have to hear both sides of strories. I was in the first place looking for one article made by The Guardian in 1990 (this was highlighted in another thread but couldn't locate it), which also talked about brutal raped of Kashmiri girls (may Allah cursed on whoever done it) but found this links instead. The Guardian is owned by kuffar and they are telling about a raped on Muslim girls is something rarely being reported, because they normally inclined not to report atrocities done against Muslims.

I've no doubt Pakistan's leaders had created some mess in Kashmir, it is better Kashmir move towards independence state rather than becoming part of Pakistan (this is only my opinion). But let focus on Kashmir first, was all this rapes and torturing of Muslims taking place in Kashmir?

As I said in my first reply, I do not have access to information about Kashmir so much compared to Palestinian issues, so pls share if someone knows more.

wannab muttaqi....u really think if we leave kashmir they will leave muslims alone in kashmir??.....and do u know india will stop water to pak if they have full control of kashmir??...infact india has already started to do that by building dams and it is also telling Hamid Karzai to do the same thing so that they can deprive us of water......and do u know how many consulates india has in afghanistan???.....and u r rite for india its not bout kashmir its all bout power and even if we give kashmir to them they still want to destroy us with the help of israel....so first of all get ur facts straight cause its not bout ego its bout pakistani peoples daily water!...i am astonished about nationalistic pride of people who would rather side with their home nations than muslims