Why are Arabs like this?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I suggest everyone wear jeans. They are rugged. The more you wear them the more comfortable you are. The older the jeans the softer the jeans. Everyone looks good. You can wear them to the masjid.
Women can wear jeans with long tunics and be very appropriate. They are the uniform of the world. You are not dressed as a man.

So if we have a universal dress code for all of mankind..you can wear them on the North Pole to the South Pole...we must all be the same. Human beings, either male or female, with two legs and two arms, and most of us with big mouths. The rest is all trimmings.

Can we move on to stoning the shytans, Please.

justoneofmillion

So funny

salaam,:confused:once we re done with the arabs i guess:biggrin:

Akhi Ahsen, Al hajj malik Shabazz should be a good read for you his ways and message are universal and so relevant in this "post" colonial era.Be good and keep smilling don t let us see another muslim sad there are enough of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qur'an 49:13
O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).

Feed the hungry and visit a sick person, and free the captive, if he be unjustly confined. Assist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.”
- Prophet Muhammad

Youth is like a stream, if it is not directed to its course it meanders and swallows its tail.- Jude Ezedike African proverb

"The more sand that has escaped from the hourglass of our lives the clearer we should see through it"
Jean Paul Sartre.

"The one-eyed person is a beauty in the country of the blind"Arabic proverb

Laws are spider webs through which the big flies pass and the little ones get caught. Honore de Balzac

“Man is fond of counting his troubles, but he does not count his joys. If he counted them up as he ought to, he would see that every lot has enough happiness provided for it.”Fedor Dostoyevski

"“It is not only what we do, but also what we do not do, for which we are accountable.” Moliere

Better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.Ancient chinese proverb

"God gives the nuts but he does not crack them"Kafka

"Let everyone sweep in front of his own door, and the whole world will be clean. "
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Baby ain't nobody gonna rain on my parade...

and if they do...it's ok..there is always a rainbow..sometimes a doubleband..

We have to understand the dynamics of the post colonial era. The catch phrases such as new world order..one currency...one government..my favorite is the commission to greet the aliens..I am not joking..there is a committee in the UN and they have members who are ready to greet aliens...meanwhile the children of Gaza are dying...the children in Iraq are born with deformities Hollywood could not dream up...the Congo is a disaster...we are in the wild wild west along the Tex-Mex border...and those in charge are waiting for us to greet aliens.

This is preplanned. I am tired of screaming about the Z's. I really ask everyone to watch the old black and white movie: They Live.

This thread is about the preplanned division. Divide and win. We are now fighting about the color of skin ...I am better..for heavens sake..why can't I get any responses on serious threads about making life better for others. Why are there no responses on personal responsibility and accountability.
We had a thread on cute babies..I linked to the babies born in Iraq..no response.

All peoples...not black, not white, not yellow, not brown, not pink are being equally oppressed. Those who continue to shun others are just playing into the game of the planners. Its about money and control.

We discuss shirk..is this not a form of shirk..to, with knowledge, think that you are superior to someone else..who is human?

Who put you in charge of humans..last time I looked it was and always has been and always will be Allah subhana talla.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
asalaam aleykum;
better late then never.

I think that was why Prophet Muhammad(s.a.w) was sent;
with KURAN IN ARABIC.

and now 2012, see the very countries y mentioned, what is happening-Allah know the Best.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Going through the entire thread was a strange feeling - this was the TTI I miss. Look at how many knowledgeable brothers and sisters we had here, those were good times. And everyone cared so much for each other.

Now we're all at each other's necks all the time.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Assalaam walaikum,

I suggest everyone wear jeans. They are rugged. The more you wear them the more comfortable you are. The older the jeans the softer the jeans. Everyone looks good. You can wear them to the masjid.
Women can wear jeans with long tunics and be very appropriate. They are the uniform of the world. You are not dressed as a man.

So if we have a universal dress code for all of mankind..you can wear them on the North Pole to the South Pole...we must all be the same. Human beings, either male or female, with two legs and two arms, and most of us with big mouths. The rest is all trimmings.

They dont make tunics in my size T_T