Why close my thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Are you shia? If you were i'd understand how you could feel upset about some of the previous posts about the subject (true as they were), but this post has a totally different topic!

I'm Sorry i just don't see how they're related, unless of course MJ was a shia?

:wasalam:

WE Allaicumu Salam wa raahmatulah wa baarakatuhu

Bismillahirahmanirahaim

I am sorry but I need to say that I do not understand your question and it made me really embereesed becasue nobody has ever asked me something like this.:shymuslima1::shymuslima1:

If you would InshAllah clarify your question maybe I would be able to answer on it with Allahs help InshAllah.

Regarding the subject that you have mentioned, offcourse that there is a conection in the isue MJ/Shia Muslim. Becouse it is unacceptabe that on one place regarding one subject we do not judge others without knowing them, but in other case we openly judge others without knowing them. This is not just Allhamdullilah and it is our duty to advice and correct each others Allhamdullilah.

And Allah knwos the best,and to Him belong all Praise.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

If I say that people who drink alcohol are sinning, or those who do anything haram- does this mean I am judging someone , an individual person ?

The Raafidah -- their beliefs are well known. It is all documented in their books, their words and actions. There is nothing wrong with saying that this sect are disbelievers.

We never state any individual is a disbeliever or anything, unless of course that person belief undoubtedly places them outside of Islaam. We do not judge people.

This opinion that the Shia are disbelievers, was held by the Imaams of Ahlus Sunnah from the past and the present.

There are many reasons why they are not Muslim, from their rejection of clear evidences such as authentic hadith -- through to their shirk, associating partners with Allaah.

Perhaps a minority who have differing views and who are close to the beliefs of the people of Qur'aan and Hadith, ahlus sunnah wal jama'ah, they are within Islaam.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

If I say that people who drink alcohol are sinning, or those who do anything haram- does this mean I am judging someone , an individual person ?

Perhaps a minority who have differing views and who are close to the beliefs of the people of Qur'aan and Hadith, ahlus sunnah wal jama'ah, they are within Islaam.

We Allaicumu salam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh

I apologise but when you say "All Shia today should be called Rafidhas", and Rafidhas are unbelievers as you said,than how should I understand this sentence of yours brother. The meaning is clear and there is no doubt in it.
If noone of you is hurted by some words than you should respect others feelings too becouse maybe some of us are hurted by some statements and questions,and not becasue of us but because I can not say that all Shia Muslims are unbeliveres when I know that is not truth.And those who foolow Quran and Sunnah are my brothres and sisters (and only they),and I hope Inshallah other will one day think like me.Ameen,:tti_sister:

Dear brother you know the best your intentions and your words Allhamdullilah. You will not respond for them to people becouse we all will respond to Allah Inshallah.

If you had explained your statment better maybe I would not understand it on the way I did, although there is not a loot to explain and Allah knows the best.

May Allah guide us all.Ameen

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
WE Allaicumu Salam wa raahmatulah wa baarakatuhu

Bismillahirahmanirahaim

I am sorry but I need to say that I do not understand your question and it made me really embereesed becasue nobody has ever asked me something like this.:shymuslima1::shymuslima1:

If you would InshAllah clarify your question maybe I would be able to answer on it with Allahs help InshAllah.

Regarding the subject that you have mentioned, offcourse that there is a conection in the isue MJ/Shia Muslim. Becouse it is unacceptabe that on one place regarding one subject we do not judge others without knowing them, but in other case we openly judge others without knowing them. This is not just Allhamdullilah and it is our duty to advice and correct each others Allhamdullilah.

And Allah knwos the best,and to Him belong all Praise.

I dont see why you should be embarrassed! you either are, or not. I was just going by your protestations about the subject as i have had the occasion to read them in several other posts!

Sister, please take into consideration that the opinion about shia is a general one and not specific to individuals (unless of course they do indulge in the afore mentioned vices of shirk, swearing at the sahabah and the like) so dont take it personally if you're not doing any shirk, cursing our sahabah and any such filthy beliefs.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I dont see why you should be embarrassed! you either are, or not. I was just going by your protestations about the subject as i have had the occasion to read them in several other posts!

Sister, please take into consideration that the opinion about shia is a general one and not specific to individuals (unless of course they do indulge in the afore mentioned vices of shirk, swearing at the sahabah and the like) so dont take it personally if you're not doing any shirk, cursing our sahabah and any such filthy beliefs.

Dear sister I felt emberessed because I have shame Alahmdulillah.

Sister,you should know something Inshallah,and it is when you wish to make some conclusion you must take all in considiration before making any judgemnt becasue if you do not do like that than you will done wrong.
I want to say,that you should read all my posts on the subject "Shia Muslims" where I Alahdmulillah always said how Shia Muslims are only those who foolow Holy Quran and Sunnah,who do not curse Ashabaahs,Prophet a.s. wifes,who do not do forbidden things etc.....,adn that thsoe Shias whoa re doing all these are unbelivers.

I am only Muslimah sister and Servent of Allah.SubhnaAllah.

When you state that you have red one book you should be able to answer on every question from that book.
You have stated that you have red many my replys on this subject so can you answer on my question for you InshAllah.

Where in any of my posts I have said that those who comit shirk etc are Muslims, Asstagfirullah???

I am not takeing this personally in the right sense of this word, but I will not aloow to noone to call my brother or sister in Islam unbeliever, Allhamdullilah. I hope you do understand what brotherhood and sisterhood and belonging to one Ummah and foolower of the same religion means.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
GAH! Enough already! i'm not prepared to go into arguements about what was or was not in your previous threads! end of

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
GAH! Enough already! i'm not prepared to go into arguements about what was or was not in your previous threads! end of

Assalamu Allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Wallahi I am not sure what "Gah" means,but I supoose it is one of your expressions that exist in your dictionary,and in mine not Alhadmulillah.

And it is fine sister if you do not remember all my posts,and it was exactly what I was telling you and that is that you should not bring conlusion without knowing,Inshallah.

But I will answer on the question insteed of you sister,

Alhamdulillah I say and I always said that Muslims are only those who foolow Quran and Sunnah,and that unbelivers are all those who do not foloow Quran and Sunnah,who commit Shirk,who slander Ashaabahs,Prophet wifes etc.

Inshallah that is clear for you now!!!! And that with Allahs help you will not commit the same mistake again.Please for the sake of Allah,read,read and again read my statment regarding Shia Muslims if you still do not understand.

May Allah guide us all

samiha

---------
Staff member

I think enough discussion has gone on about this subject inshaAllaah, and it has also sufficiently gone off topic as well. If anyone would like to look towards the stance towards the Shi'a taken by the prominent scholars, then there are countless other threads for one to do so.

If however one would like to create debate of a topic sufficiently covered, then I would also request that to be taken elsewhere.

About the Micheal Jackson issue, as mentioned in the onset of this thread - it was closed by one of the moderators (not myself) and the most probable cause was that it really had nothing to do specifically with Islaam and its misconceptions - and we do not want it to be a ground for people to debate weither he was a Muslim or not. We leave that now to Allaah subhana wa ta'ala

That's all that I can say on the subject, and I pray it is understandable

Thread Closed

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.