:salam2:
1.most important it is ordered by Allah
2.I learn self-restrainment.
3.I know how the poor feel
4.there r many such reasons............

joldas

Banned

if you fast only for the sake of Allah, Allah ordered you to fast, so you are fasting without other than that reason it will be rewarded, inshallah...if for any reasons other than that we are only hungering, tiring, no gain......

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamaulikum.
The answer is simple.It is one of the pillar of Islam that need to be fulfilled.Obedience to Allah The Exalted is obligatory.

Are you a Muslim by the way?Your threads and questions are strange and it doens't sound right to me.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

joldas

Banned
Assalamaulikum.
The answer is simple.It is one of the pillar of Islam that need to be fulfilled.Obedience to Allah The Exalted is obligatory.

Are you a Muslim by the way?Your threads and questions are strange and it doens't sound right to me.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

jazaka Allah haiyr...

alhamdulilah.

my ancestors Muslim from centuries to centuries...and their generation me, too, born as muslim, living as a mulsim, Allahu akbar...and wish Allah give me the death as dying as muslim..

and what about you?

revert2007

Love Fishing

alhamdulilah.

my ancestors Muslim from centuries to centuries...and their generation me, too, born as muslim, living as a mulsim, Allahu akbar...

and what about you?

Assalamualikum.

There is always proper time to discuss everything.Now it is Ramadan and it is a precious month for all Muslims.Instead of deviating the brothers and sisters to insignificant topics,why not you talk about Ramadan or how to increase ones faith?

Now is the time to increase ibadah.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
assalamu alaykum, .. I think it was a ok question.. if anyone has deviated due to the to this thread.. you must really have some really weak imaan lol.. because nothing devious with regards to this thread..
Anyways the number 1 absolute reason of fasting is because Allah has ordained it in the Quran, it is the month the Quran was revelead to Allah's servant/prophet Muhammad Salla Allahu alayhis wa salem...
Other then that there is other reasons.. and the Quran mentions it.. "To learn self restraint" to gain taqwa (god concsiousness/fear of Allah).

Anyways it's a great month, many benificial things from fasting.. Personally I like it because now my head is like 100% focused on islam compared to other months, and reading the Quran/islamic stuff is so much more benificial now.

revert2007

Love Fishing
assalamu alaykum, .. I think it was a ok question.. if anyone has deviated due to the to this thread.. you must really have some really weak imaan lol.. because nothing devious with regards to this thread..
Anyways the number 1 absolute reason of fasting is because Allah has ordained it in the Quran, it is the month the Quran was revelead to Allah's servant/prophet Muhammad Salla Allahu alayhis wa salem...
Other then that there is other reasons.. and the Quran mentions it.. "To learn self restraint" to gain taqwa (god concsiousness/fear of Allah).

Anyways it's a great month, many benificial things from fasting.. Personally I like it because now my head is like 100% focused on islam compared to other months, and reading the Quran/islamic stuff is so much more benificial now.

Assalamualikum.
I am not talking about his this thread but his other threads.I don't have time to comment on his other threads that is the reason am doing it here as this is what my eye caught.:)

Allah knows the best
Assalamualikum

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister let it go. If you do not like his threads do not respond. But keep the threads and responses separate.

I fast because I choose to practice my faith. I fast as it brings me closer to Allah subhana talla. I fast because the Prophet stated it pleases Allah. I fast as it is part of my Miraj.

I fast as it is written in my book to fast.

r-gilani

Asalamulakum

Fasting Ramadan is Compulsory upon every Muslim,male or female. A fasting person is in a state of worship even when (asleep) in bed,:subhanallah:

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
the first time I fasted Ramadan,I realized how was my body tired to eat,drink and so on.In fact I discovered that during this blessed month,all the syntoms of hunger,thirst or physical pulsion magically disappeared and when it arrived the time to break the fast I was like a charged battery,because I gave more respect to my sweetheart,I was more silencious,and I felt lighter,in the sense that my physiological fuctions decreased because I didn't eat the whole day and moreover,I started to lose weight.

The reason why I fast Ramadan is that when I accepted Islam as my religion,I also accepted what Allah recommended me,and me I just obey to His order,because as He says,He never makes for us something difficult to bear,He just gives us what it's possible for us to do and a month of fast is the right way for all muslims to have a break from the tension/stress,a way,in a married couple,to find the lost dialogue between the partners and a way to be better trying to reflect to our mistakes.I fast Ramadan because I'm muslimah