Why did you join turntoislam.com

samiha

---------
Staff member
assalamu alaykum 2 all.

k, i finally decided to post here. During the end of summer i was browsing through the internet and I saw some TTI videos, yes the pretty wavy banners were straight up in my face lol... didn't see very many of the videos, but i got curious as to what type of website it was.

came here, i have no idea why i got an account. perhaps because it was something different. (at that time i'd never seen an Islamic forum :p )

well, then i was here posting just every once in a while, random things. lol... the Arcade was cool but i sucked at the games :) later the Arcade left, so my attention went elsewhere...

lol... well anyway its a slow addiction.

now i can't seem to not come back :D

Wassalam.

shaz_1999

2 gain more knowledge 4rm different people and also 2 hear about different experiances its so uplifting

sky_012

i joined because i wanted to gain knowledge in an organized way; i've came across many sites for which i finally discovered there were from some sect or something else, and i was looking for a site with an organised way to present the correct information

because here what matters here is the quality and the exactitude of information not the quantity

plus here, i feel safe and in a place where people's intention are pure and where i can discover so many pious people who give me the motivation to be like them and follow the footsteps of Our Prophet Muhammad SAW

:wassalam:

yasmin623

I am a convert from an islamic environemnt with lots of faithful muslims. Now, I am staying in a place of kafiir. Life is hectic and stressful. My faith comes up and down all the time. When it is zooming down, i will visit TTI, to experience and feel the iman of everybody here. I don`t even sign in most of the time, but I must admit that it helps me a lot to fight the whisper of syatan and get back to the right path. Thank you bros and sisters and most of all, administrators for this good website. :tti_sister: May Allah bless you all!

Seraphim

I was searching for a forum where I could talk to Muslims so I could replace with facts all the misconceptions I've been taught.

arabiantxn

:salam2: & Hello seraphim, welcome to home! We all have misconceptions of each other but by following the true religion and communication we can conquer hate

its a pleasure to meet you pls feel free to address any questions or observations :shake:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
I joined turntoislam because i wanted to share my knowledge of Islam with everyone "SHARING IS CARING", i also wanted to benifit from everyone else.

boupj

I stumbled upon TTI while doing research on Islam and checked it out a couple of times before joining. When I finally joined it was one the best decisions I've ever made. I found so much encouragement on the site. Last night I said shahada in one of the forums, though I still have to do it in person (because I want to. I know I'm already a muslim because I said shahada but I really want to do it in front of some of my fellow Muslims in person, which I will Inshallah do very soon). The spirit of Islam is so present in this website it is so amzing it gives so much support. I honestly think that if every person who didn't understand Islam or had a negative view of it saw the amazing Ummah on this site and how real Muslims who are devoted to Allah and Islam act then they would not be able to dislike Islam.
Something I find sort of funny too is that I'm a member of lots of message bords and websites on various topics and usually I just look around and read what others say, I don't usually contribute, but on TTI you're never afraid to write something because there's such a feeling of community and family (because we are a family in Islam) Even if someone disagrees with you there is no disrespect.

Hannah123

One Truth
Alhamdulillah i joined this forum to learn as much as my brain will hold about Islam which was new to me. Welcome to this website Brother Mustafa. Insh'Allah you will always get good advice. Allah is the Most Compassionate and Most Merciful. He guides whom he pleases. Allahu Akbar.
:tti_sister:
My prayers are with all my brothers and sisters. May Allah continue to guide us all and have mercy on us.
Welcome to the truth and the Straight Path Boupj

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah

My hasband told me to check it and Allhamdullilah I realy enjoy reading all. Also, to gain more knowlege inshaAllah.

:wasalam:

Love my islam

I was googling when I came accross turntoislam and now I am addicted. Everyday I must have a sweet taste of this wabsite. Alhumdulilah I am a born muslim. I am so proud of all you revert brothers and sisters on this site. You have to sacrifice so much to become muslim. Ofcourse it will all be worth it at the end. InshaAllah.

I stayed as a quite reader for a long time, than one day I was reading a reply from brother Mabsoot. I was amazed at the smooth way he chose to answer someone's letter. I became his fan that day lol. :) So I register just to show my appriciation. :)

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salam alaykum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu
Well I just came across some very nice videos of reverts to Islam. Later I joined up the site. Also I have been a member of the Young Muslims Online Community of North America.

Durriyyah

Forever Student

I joined because a forum I am on had a link to the new muslim videos on this site and it seemed like this would be a wonderful resource for furthering my knowledge about Islam. It has proven great at getting some of my questions answered and also reading about other's questions I had never thought of. Insha'Allah one day I will be able to help in answering other's questions. :hijabi:

:wasalam:

koala

hiii i just joined turntoislam.com less than an hour ago....my friend told me about the website months ago but i never really thought of joining...but i would read articles and threads and stuff for advice...since i suck at using computers i was too lazy to actually figure out how to sign up and write posts....then i saw the sign up sign today and thought let me just give it a try...only god knows if this reply will show up in the thread....so thats why i joined....pretty moving huh? :)

by the way are their really non muslims signed up here? thats really nice id like to read their reply to this thread....
salam:hijabi:

aku

Salam alaikum

I was just searching for sites on the net and clicking on all the links one by one until I came across this site. Its very imprssive masha'Allah and has loads of resources.

I always try and join every Islamic forum I found around the net so that it can be suported. Especially since Muslims have so few sites on the net compared to other major Abrahamic religions. So its also important we build our sites on the net and help make them stronger with support.

Bro aku

jawala

Okay, here's why. . .

Asalaamu Alaikum Brothers and sisters,

I first came across TTI when I did a Google Video search for "Islam." What I found was "Youngest Muslim reverts in the world. Children in England turn to Islam." What an an amazing documentary - "MASHALLAH! ! !"

I explored the site further after watching this video and immediately joined.

"Cyber - Ummah!"

MA SALAAMA,

Brother Jason