Why don't our Gaza people do Hijra like our prophet did?

BigAk

:salam2:

This is just an idea that somehow makes sense to me.. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Our prophet Muhammad (PBU) did hijra in the same situation back then. Why don't our brothers/sisters in Gaza do the same for the sake of saving their humanity?? It is very obvious their military powers can't stand in the face of the Israelis. Am I goofing in this logic??

loveislam1

Asalam alikoum wa rahmatallah
He (salalhu alahi wa salam) made hijra when Islam was being established. They are fighting for masjid al aqsa and for islam, it is considerd jihad which takes priority over hijrah which mains purpose is to ensure your islam is not lost. for insance you make hijrah when youf ear you or your family is going astray

Besides they have ALLAH on thier side even with the 4th largest military they havent defeated the palestinians in 60 years. Who only have homemade rockets and rocks, SUBHANALLAH
May ALLAh continue to help them and give them victory over our enemies and opressors ameen

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

I know that some of the `Ullemaa' of the past mentioned that people should flee if they can protect themselves, their families and lives in the lands that they reside in. But if they are able to live in them without harm and they are able to practice their deen then they should stay. However, it's unclear whether or not Al-Quds also fell under their rulings. Some of the scholars today have even advised the people of Palestine to leave, from what I've heard and read...

Allaah knows best. If my understanding is correct, they are prevented from moving about freely in their territories anyway?

An interesting question you've raised here. I pray that replies will be based on knowledge, fataawaa and shari`ah and not passions and emotions.

Was-salaam

AlQurtubi

Banned
"Hijra to where? "
Yeah very very good question. Egypt (so called islamic nation) has closed its borders for years, officially.

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

Well they can't do hijra because they have a wall that Israel built blocking their way and Egypt closed their "doors".

Muhammad Saleh

Hijra to where?

The most important question which need to be adressed, is where should our palestinian brothers migrate to? Our beloved Prophet(PBUH) migrated to Madina because he was invited by Ansars(citizens of Madina) and they treated their muhajir(who migrated) brothers like their real brothers. losts of palestinian brothers have already migrated to bordering muslim countries but unfortunatly they are not being treated properly. they have been forced live there in slums and refugee camps as second grade citizens. another reason why i am against this idea because its something what zionists would realy want to see happening.

:wasalam:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

The most important question which need to be adressed, is where should our palestinian brothers migrate to? Our beloved Prophet(PBUH) migrated to Madina because he was invited by Ansars(citizens of Madina) and they treated their muhajir(who migrated) brothers like their real brothers. losts of palestinian brothers have already migrated to bordering muslim countries but unfortunatly they are not being treated properly. they have been forced live there in slums and refugee camps as second grade citizens. another reason why i am against this idea because its something what zionists would realy want to see happening.

You said all that I wanted to say.
They can either go to Egypt, stay in Gaza, or go to the Sea.

BigAk

Sorry I have not responded in a while as I've been travelling.

I don't think Islam will be lost if the Gazans did Hijra. I'm not even sure if the Gazans existance in this land would make a difference as far as the Masjid Al Aqsa.

Hijra will preserve their human life, their children and well being... and will preserve Islam in the sense that the kids will not be killed and will have a chance to multiply and increase our muslim umma.

I realize that they have no where to go. But, my point is if some arab leader would offer a welcome to this idea and open the door, I can see this being possible. For instance, they can migrate to Syria perhaps. Hamas is already based in Syria. If khalid Mishaal proposes this idea to President Asad, this could become a reality.

As far as those against the idea just so they won't please Israel, are you pleased with 1300 killed among our people as opposed to 13 from the zionists while you're sitting on your cushy sofa typing your opinion??

danyal_1992

HEY the are mujahideen and as Allah says in the Qur'an that do not show your back to the enemy. The situation there is different from Makkah.I think it is our duty to save them from the oppression of kufar.And Allah knows best.

May Allah save our brothers from severe oppression of kuffars and may Allah give them Patience. Ameen Ya Rabulalameen

[yt]fykVm7h_hy4[/yt]

mezeren

i think we miss the point here which is the aim of zionist.they will not stop untill they gain control of the so called promised land which covers most of the middle east.then we will say all people whether muslim or not in syria,lebanon,iraq, jordan,saudi arabia,egypt,etc. should move to somewhere safe?
can't we see they will not stop there?
Besides,defending your territory is not nationalism.if someone attack your house you can not simply surrender and leave your house to the oppressors.

mezeren

Rasulullah Shalallahu 'alaihi Sallam came to Madinah not only to have so so Dakwah, he perfected the Dinul Islam in Madinah for 10 Years, leaving their wealth and houses to be enjoyed by Musyrikin and finally they came back victorious and not just that, the Kafirun, many of them because Muslimin. So it's Hijrah in every aspects without neglecting Hijrah from place of oppression and Jihad in every aspects by Daulah Islamiyyah. Daulah Islamiyyah is not the only goal of Islam, but democracy is obviously not even 1 of it. It's back to 0, that's the 1 we're using, not even square 1, not the Syari'at and Manhaj of Rasulullah's followers, now we could only see part of Al Qur'an in the face of the earth.

The proof is that everything but unity produced all those millenniums. Hijrah is the beginning of Jihad. If there is no Hijrah which means "staying away from bad deeds," there won't be any Jihad Fi Sabilillah.

Now people will just surrender themselves as target practices because inside of their minds is only "democracy, democracy, democracy," democracy is for people who love this world and afraid of death. Thou won't find any right martyr there as well.

They are now facing the results of some people stubbornness to prolong the existence of democracy and Thaghut in their places(houses for burglars).

We are already given with the finest way of Politic(Siyasah Syar'iyyah).

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

i agree on everything you said here,brother.But moving millions of people in middle east is not possible.think about 1,5 million in Gaza,millions more in other parts of palastine,many more millions in iraq(you know the situation there),in the not too far future it'll be Syria and others.so,hijrah in that sense will not work for such numbers.

but,without claiming that others (people of Gaza at the moment) lacks the sense of Jihad Fi Sabilillah,because only Allah knows what is in the hearts,i accept it for myself and agree that we should start by correcting ourselves.i accept that i lack what it takes to be a good muslim,mumin.yet,i can not say anything about others.Allah knows best.

al-muslimah

If Gazans leave their homes and do Hijrah to another country, Israeli's will take the place and that's exactly what Israeli's want.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

The point of Hijrah as Rasulullah said "Hijrah is staying away from badness and bad deeds"(Silsilah Hadits Ash Shahihah 3 by syaikh Nashir Al Albaani).

The greatest claim Palestinians have to Palestine is their continued presence in the land. If they abandon the land who will maintain Masjid Al Aqsa? Also if they abandon the land, what claim will they have to the land? In the future if the Palestinians return to the land (or even other Muslims) they will be in the same situation as the Israelis are today, and will be dismissed the same way we dismiss the Israelis today.

2nd, If HAMAS really do Jihad Fi Sabilillah not Nationalistic type, they would indeed have not backbited Islam, the founder of that organisation was a Philosopher (and Ikhawanul Muslimin), have they surrender all kinds of Philosophy which belongs to Atheist? When a Muslim do Jihad Fi Sabilillah, they are protecting the true Islam within them, then Allahu Jalla will honour and reward their Jihad, because it is Fi Sabilillah(in Allah's path).

The founder of Hamas was not a philosopher, you're getting Hasan Al Banna and Sheikh Khalid Yasin confused. Sheikh Khalid Yasin founded Hamas not Hasan Al Banna (who was assassinated long before).
Calling Hasan Al Banna a "philosopher" is not a factual or a fair claim. This is a slander against Hasan Al Banna by those who do not like him.
Hasan Al Banna spent most of his life working for Islam and Muslims, I don't see how any one can talk so bad about him.
His main objective was to spread knowledge and in a sense 'rejuvenate' the society with Islam, and I personally think he succeeded in that. He didn't focus on armed struggle, rather he focused on establishing social and religious institutions for the betterment of the society.
One of the most repeated ayah I've seen here is
"Allah does not change the condition of the people until they change what's within themselves".
If you take the above ayah and the following one
""And if they had intended to march out, certainly, they would have made some preparation
for it, but Allāh was averse to their being sent forth, so He made them lag behind, and it was said (to them), "Sit you among those who sit (at home)." [at-Tawbah : 46]"

then you can sum up what Hasan Al Bannah and Ikhawan intended to do. SubhanAllah, there is so much wisdom in these two ayahs only if we contemplate more on it and adhere to the message of the Ayahs.
Rather than providing a redundant excuse 'Muslims are weak' (as some people do ), he intended to change that*
Please read the charter of Ikhwan if you have the time.

Like Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said "gold and silver do not fall out of the sky" in other words, you have to work for it.

Our words will remain only words, until we apply those words to our lives.
May Allah forgive us and purify our intentions*

The man's love for Ummah and Islam is inspiring, too bad we do not have more Muslims like him.

It's unfair to blame Hasan Al Banna or Muslim Brotherhood for 'violent' acts carried out by splinter groups. Those 'splinter groups' may have their origin in Ikhwan, but the main body of Ikhwan did not approve of these actions carried out by those groups, and hence they broke away from Ikhwan. I hope you understand that.

May Allah have mercy on him.

Once again brother Abdul Musair you're confusing Fatah with Hamas. Hamas's struggle is a religious one while fatah's is a secular one. Yes people in Palestine fought for nationalism and they were secularist*but Hamas is different
If you don't believe me then check the opinions of those scholars whom you favor, they will also say the same thing*.

3rd, I had mention few times that Sudan was accepting Palestina people to do Hijrah to do their country, syaikh Nashir Al Albaani mentioned it and other people knew about it. I don't underestimate Saudi Arabia because the king has donated 1 Billion Dollars.

Allah knows best what is to happen, but as far as I know Jerusalem will play an important role near the end of times, thus the presence of the Muslim there in the future is guaranteed, according to some hadeeths*.
That is a good thing Saudi Arabia did, Allah knows best the king's intention*
Well, the decision is up to the Palestinians if they want to make Hijra to Sudan. If I were Palestinians I would not trust any Arab governments, just think about how many times Palestinians were betrayed by some Arab governments. Also don't forget Palestinians were expelled from Kuwait and Saudi Arabia after gulf war, just because they held favorable view of Saddam.Which is silly, but is this a good reason to expel nearly a million people?

4th, In Africa a lot of people need the true Islam, where the strong nations help the weaker and do not imply something bad to them. This is only found in Daulah Islamiyyah. While many Muslims fighting today mainly within their limits as the Democracy and Politics limit their power and unity into parties and views, that's the real issues.

A great observation, but think about this for a second brother. Since the Muslims cannot depend on leadership nor can a state depend on another state for help and aid (be it religious, material, w/e..), what should the Muslims do?
Taking into consideration the absence of strong and reliable state, we have no choice but to help ourselves (of course, all help come from Allah). This is exactly why Hasan Al Bana founded the Ikhwan. He tried his very best to achieve these through the most peaceful means*.

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

No it's not brother.

Sheikh Khalid Yasin was not a philosopher, just because some one says it doesn't make it so! This is a strange thing! I challenge you or anyone to prove that Sheikh Khalid Yasin was a "philosopher". Don't forget the respected Sheikh was assasinated by the Zionist, we shouldn't slander a dead Sheikh.
Simply contemplating about social and spiritual issues doesn't necessarily make one a philosopher. Let's not get technical with my last statement.
Sheikh Khalid Yasin belonged to Ikhwan but he had disagreements with them in his later years.

Salem9022

It's the Encylopedia of Sects by syaikh Al Hifni. He wrote that the founder of HAMAS learned Philosophy but it was not the only which he learned.

Let me tell you that the way is not to slander. But both not doing Ghibah, especially to a dead person and warn people from the danger of Philosophy.

Furthermore, in that book, the author misjudge Salafiyyah as a Mazhab which teach Tafwidh(letting go the meaning and the kaifiyyat of Allah's attributes, especially his characters). That's Hasan Albanna Rahimahullah's, not Salafiyyah.

Because Salafiyyah means not Khalaf and not: not Khalaf nor Salaf.

It's written in the book of Al Hifni.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

YEs thats true, Khalid Yassin was only 1 Member and Founder of Hamas there were many Founders of Hamas, and most if not all of them were Members of the Ikwanul Muslimeen, and we all know the beliefs of Sayed Qutb and Hasan Al Banna. For Instance Abdullah Azzam was also a Member of Ikwanul Muslimeen who later became Member of Hamas then Later became the Mentor and Shaykh of Bin Laden and his Belief. This is also evident in their websites and History:

"Hamas was created in 1987 by Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, Abdel Aziz al-Rantissi and Mohammad Taha of the Palestinian wing of the Muslim Brotherhood(Ikwanul Muslimeen) at the beginning of the First Intifada. Hamas has been well known[neutrality disputed] for its numerous suicide bombings against Israeli civilians and security forces"

As far as the top is concerned, Many amoung the Ullema have said this before like Shaykh Al Albani, that it is better to make Hijrah because Hijrah is a blessing for Muslims since it preserves the wealth and Honor of the Muslim. How can there be any Honor in the deaths of 1,300 of Muslims while the Hamas leader Khalid Mishaal is hiding in Syria in Safety?

safiya58

Sorry I have not responded in a while as I've been travelling.

I don't think Islam will be lost if the Gazans did Hijra. I'm not even sure if the Gazans existance in this land would make a difference as far as the Masjid Al Aqsa.

Hijra will preserve their human life, their children and well being... and will preserve Islam in the sense that the kids will not be killed and will have a chance to multiply and increase our muslim umma.

I realize that they have no where to go. But, my point is if some arab leader would offer a welcome to this idea and open the door, I can see this being possible. For instance, they can migrate to Syria perhaps. Hamas is already based in Syria. If khalid Mishaal proposes this idea to President Asad, this could become a reality.

As far as those against the idea just so they won't please Israel, are you pleased with 1300 killed among our people as opposed to 13 from the zionists while you're sitting on your cushy sofa typing your opinion??

I agree with u that children, women and old people should be spared from war and seek refuge in a safe place but the problem is that the muslims of today are weak and not have strong faith... only a country that is ruled just and where people can live easyli their religion , and has a strong economy suits for hijra .. u adviced syria... the high inoccupation of the country is a problem for syrians and to that there are already many iraqi refugees living.... and to live their means for them to die everyday one dead.... :SMILY23: unimaginable pain they are going through... may Allah help them and give them patience and forgiveness...

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13153

if there would be a muslim unity it would be diffrent...

ve aleykumsalam