why i feel so bad...

mezeren

today,i saw a post which states the poster dislikes hamas and claims that hamas are not Allah fearing people.

first of all,i would like to start by apologizing to that brother for seeming to point my finger at him but this is not my intention and the reason i started a new thread instead of sending a pm to him is that i hope someone else might benefit from it.And if i am in the wrong someone could tell me so.

Dear brothers and sisters,isn't it only Allah that knows what is in our hearth?How can we decide who fears Allah and who does not?Do we tear apart their hearth and look inside?ok,my brothers and sisters,we are allowed to think good about others(husn-u zan?),not the opposite.Otherwise we are responsible.

we have masons and zionist,who worship satan, to hate,why would we point our hatred towards someone who claims to be a muslim? we all know very well that the state of israel and zionist all over the world are responsible for what is happening today in Gaza ,what happenned yesterday and what will happen tomorrow.And we all know that they will not stop there and try to kill and enslave every individual until they reach their goal.

what is wrong with defending your land?does defending your land mean you are just defending a piece of bare land?or could this mean,also,defending your deen(religion),your family,your honour,your everything?would you not defend your land when attacked?Did not Prophet(s.a.s) defend Madina?

when we witness an injustice,aren't we supposed to correct it with our hands first,then with our words,and if we are not able to do anything,aren't we supposed to curse it with our hearths.so,please,curse israel not hamas or any muslim.

ok,i said a lot but my hearth is bleeding and it only got worse when people blame palastanians(muslim or christian) or freely elected hamas for what's been happening.i hope my brothers and sisters forgive me if i hurt them in any way which is not my intention.May Allah preserve all muslims and non muslims from such attacks.May Allah end the suffering of gaza.Amin.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
what is wrong with defending your land?does defending your land mean you are just defending a piece of bare land?or could this mean,also,defending your deen(religion),your family,your honour,your everything?would you not defend your land when attacked?Did not Prophet(s.a.s) defend Madina?

...May Allah end the suffering of gaza.Amin.

Every beginning there will be an ending. It is a matter of time the suffering of our brothers and sisters in Gaza will end soon with heavy defeat to zionist the satan worshipper. Sorry, for being very crude manner.

I went to a recent talk about current development in Gaza given by one local NGO. The speaker was well-versed about jews, holocaust, middle east conflict etc. He asked this honest question, "what will you do when you go back now suddenly you find a stranger has broken into your house, yes your own house, he has murdered some of your family member and he also raped some of your girls. To add more insult, he now claim that the house is belongs to him!!! Not yours. He asked you to get out or else you will end up being murdered as well".

This is needless answer. This is what Hamas is doing, this is what Gandhi did for India, Nelson Mandela did for South Africa. This is what LTTE of Sri Lanka claim to be doing for a independence state in Jaffna. This is what Dalai Lama has been talking about for Tibet. The list will go on.

Now the powerful nations setting the rules for weak nations to follow. Tomorrow they will point at helpless buffalo as terrorist and they will expect the whole world to believe. The most important is we know what's Hamas doing so whatever allegations made by our enemies are merely a solid lies.

Samandar

Every beginning there will be an ending. It is a matter of time the suffering of our brothers and sisters in Gaza will end soon with heavy defeat to zionist the satan worshipper. Sorry, for being very crude manner.

I went to a recent talk about current development in Gaza given by one local NGO. The speaker was well-versed about jews, holocaust, middle east conflict etc. He asked this honest question, "what will you do when you go back now suddenly you find a stranger has broken into your house, yes your own house, he has murdered some of your family member and he also raped some of your girls. To add more insult, he now claim that the house is belongs to him!!! Not yours. He asked you to get out or else you will end up being murdered as well".

This is needless answer. This is what Hamas is doing, this is what Gandhi did for India, Nelson Mandela did for South Africa. This is what LTTE of Sri Lanka claim to be doing for a independence state in Jaffna. This is what Dalai Lama has been talking about for Tibet. The list will go on.

:salam2:

this is what hamas is doing? which one? about the stranger breaking into the house example? was that refering to the devil worshippers?

Zahra08

No thats not wat Hamas is doing, that s wat the Israeli soldiers are doing. Hamas does promote suicide bombers although it is HARAM to kill yourself.

Samandar

No thats not wat Hamas is doing, that s wat the Israeli soldiers are doing. Hamas does promote suicide bombers although it is HARAM to kill yourself.

no they dont promote suicide bombers..now they are protecting their people and where did the idea suicide bomber. they are not bombing themselves

AlQurtubi

Banned
suicde bombing has already been discussed before. Its better not to reopen the issue. Things take priority according to the situation.

I love HAMAS, even though i am unable to help them.

Muhammad Saleh

Why are we so unthankful? why cant we appreciate whats good and ask Allah to increase it? Allah hates who are unthankful. I never heard any body appreciating Nizar Rayyan, hamas leader, and the way he gave away his life along with his family. I always complained about not having ppl like Che and Mother Teresa(i am talking about there efforts) in our ummah. Now I think we are blessed with great ppl, all we need is just open our eyes and acknowledge our heros and not just look for their faults. They are humans like us and they do mistakes but instead of highliting and focusing on their mistakes we should be thankful to them and appreciate them for striving in the way of Allah. and it is not the time, we should cirtise our brothers, who are fighting against Israel to defend their honor, land and religon.

:wasalam:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother

this is what hamas is doing? which one? about the stranger breaking into the house example? was that refering to the devil worshippers?

Hamas is the defending their lands, the stranger is the jews in general, zionist in particular. Jews were given a piece of land for them to stay when european chased oppressed them all over the place (out 12m jews 6m killed by european particularly Nazi) unfortunately this ungrateful Allah's creatures want to claim the whole of Palestine. Under greater Israel project their ultimate aim is to make most of middle east as jewish states. So why are we not appreciate Hamas who is not only defending Palestine also they are now representing all moslem who has failed to unite and help them? If Hamas defeated it is deemed a defeat to the whole moslem ummah.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Salams brothers,
just like to add ,that the brothers in Palestine are defending NOT their land but the land of all muslims whose duty is to do what ever is in their power to help and support them.

luv4theummah

asalama halikum,

I just want 2 say this land belongs to Allah swt, If hamas or any muslim is fighting to claim back their land, or taking revenge for the things, he or her has lost in this war, whether it be family or property. They will never be successful. For all this to happen Allah made the final decision. I can't judge Hamas. Only allah (swt) can, he knows what they have done. whether it be good or bad.

They should do it in the name of Allah (swt) the true owner of this holy land and the worlds.

asalama halikum.

palestine

Servant of Allah
SubhanAllah! some of you claim that hamas are promoting suicide bombers, or that they are not "true Muslims", however may i ask you all a question "Have you faced the harshness and cruelty of the jews, was it your home that was bombed, and what do you expect a group of people to do when they're attacked"?! They have no means of any weapons, they make use of what they have. Maybe they wouldn't need to bomb themselves if we as Muslims had reached them in their time of need! Everyone is blaming hamas, but for WHAT EXACTLY?! for not Allowing their mothers to be raped, for not allowing their land to be taken, for not Allowing the kuffar to rule them and step on them?! what do you want hamas to do?! Lay down and let the yahud step on them?! we are supposed to think good of All our brothers and sisters. None of you have ever stood with hamas, so the only resources you have is the internet that tells you a bunch of lies about who they TRULY ARE. if you are are not fighting in palestine, if you are not the who's mother is getting raped, then please....do not try and point the finger or blame these men and women who are defending their deen and their land! and those who have died in this state while fighting against the enemy, then yes they're are martyrs! Allahu Akbar! asalamu alaykum wrwb.