Why is Islam is the only religion that thinks all other religions are wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
I am sorry MUSLIM FOREVER but that was never foretold in our bible as you think, the messiah , the only messiah to US that was told was JESUS CHRIST which came long before yours as MOHAMMED in 570 A.D. BUT, THE FACT remains that we all believe in only one true GOD.

:salam2:
The Bible does foretell Muhammad :saw: (Deuteronomy 18:18, the whole "Comforter" issue, etc.). But, I agree that as long as we believe in the One true God, Allah, who has no partners, we are saved. The Qur'an supports this (translation of the meaning):

“In the case of those who say, ‘Our Lord is Allah’, and, further, stand straight and steadfast, the angels descend on them (from time to time): ‘Fear ye not!’ (they suggest), ‘Nor grieve! but receive the Glad Tidings of the Garden (of Bliss), that which ye were promised!’” Qur'an Surah 41:30

Solemn_G

Assalamu Alaikum Solemn_G,

You posted the following:

After God Almighty sent Muhammad [peace be upon him] it has become an obligation upon anyone [who received the message of Islam in a clear and undistorted way] to revert to Islam.

God Almighty said:

"Indeed, those who disbelieve in Allah and His messengers and wish to discriminate between Allah and His messengers and say, "We believe in some and disbelieve in others," and wish to adopt a way in between - Those are the disbelievers, truly. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment."

[Interpretation of the Qur'an 4:150-151]

The Prophet [peace be upon him] said:

"والذي نفسي محمد بيده ! لا يسمع بي أحد من هذه الأمة يهودي ولا نصراني ، ثم يموت ولم يؤمن بالذي أرسلت به ، إلا كان من أصحاب النار

"By Him in Whose hand is the life of Muhammad, he who amongst this nation; a Jew or a Christian, who hears about me, but does not affirm his belief in that with which I have been sent and dies (in this state of disbelief), he shall be of the companions of the Fire."

[Collected by Muslim, Book 001, Number 0284, translated by Abdul Hamid Siddiqui, with modifications by myself]"

Regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum
As-salaamu alaikum brother,
Yeah, that's true.

JZK for the quotes.

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
FEENI

SALAAM,
FIRST OF ALL ISLAM DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE OTHER RELIGIONS. WE BELIEVE IN WHAT IS TRUE AND PURE. OUR RELIGION ISLAM.IN ORDER FOR ONE TO BELIEVEYOU MUST HAVE FAITH :tti_sister:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
He was banned because he is not serious person. He chose a very silly username.

However, we keep this thread.
I don't understand bro. Oh and for Child, you must beleive that Allah is the Only TRUE god with NO partner wich means Jesus (Isa PBUH) not being the "Son of God" but a great prophet.

Oh and their were Christian Muslims during the 600 year period between the two great prophets and some of the Sahabi were Christian muslims and other muslims like Bahira the Christian Monk.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

one imput here.

Muslim -->> one who submits to the commands of Almighty Allah (swt)

Therefore, Isa (Jesus) peace be upon him... was a Muslim.

wassalam.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu alaykum.

one imput here.

Muslim -->> one who submits to the commands of Almighty Allah (swt)

Therefore, Isa (Jesus) peace be upon him... was a Muslim.

wassalam.

Assalamu Alaykum
That also means that, whether or not you (or anyone else) likes it, all of creation is prostrating to Allah by simply existing.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum
That also means that, whether or not you (or anyone else) likes it, all of creation is prostrating to Allah by simply existing.

wa alaykum assalam.

i don't know exactly what you mean by that statement.

But...

yes all of creation excluding Humans and Jinn are in constant Dhikr to Allah (swt) they CANNOT disobey Him...

makes a person jealous every once in a while...

wassalam.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I don't understand bro.

Assalamu Alaykum,

If you study his username, you will see he was making Fun of our Prophet:saw: - He is not seriously coming here to learn, just cause trouble. It is best to stop these type of people as soon as possible.

If he had wanted to learn about Islam sincerely, then he would not have chosen a silly name.

wasalam

omm mohammad

answer to '''''child of god''''

لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ He begetteth not nor was begotten.
It is one of the most important principals of eloquence in Arabic to avoid any vague expression or to confuse ideas
1 )There are not child of god as the expression bring the image of begotten and begotten is blasphemous word
the Muslim takes exception to the word "begotten", because begetting is
an animal act, belonging to the lower animal functions of sex

the problem is that you said that jesus ( peace be upon him).
is your god (astagferoallah )and that you follow him

if you aren't from the house of israel he didn't come for you either for me
Matthew 10,5.6
I am not sent but... unto the lost sheep of the house of israel
matthew 15.26
'''it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs
the gentiles are dogs who are the gentiles ?
you see ....you can enter your house because you have your own key
can you enter with the some key your neighbourd house ? NO
if you don't know god you can't enter paradise ,each people will be asked
who is your god,what is your religion and each one will be resemble together
YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO PROVE THAT JESUS (peace be upon him)
IS GOD

omm mohammad

messiah answer to '''''child of god'''?????

لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ He begetteth not nor was begotten.
It is one of the most important principals of eloquence in Arabic to avoid any vague expression or to confuse ideas
1 )There are not child of god as the expression bring the image of begotten and begotten is blasphemous word
the Muslim takes exception to the word "begotten", because begetting is
an animal act, belonging to the lower animal functions of sex

Islam, being the youngest of the three great revealed religions, shares many ideas and concepts with Christianity and Judaism because the origin of all three religions is the same God. One of those ideas is that of th messiah
The word CHRIST is derived from the hebrew word MESSAIH arabic MASIH root m- a -s-a-h-a meaning to rub,to massage, to anoint
Muslims object to the uniqueness that this title implies
Jesus is 1) Al Masih, the Messiah, 2) virgin born, 3) Kalimat Minhu - a word from God and one of those nearest to God.
The Hebrew word for Messiah,, means to anoint. All prophets, priests and kings were consecrated to their respective positions by being anointed with the special oil that God commissioned the priests to prepare. (Exodus 30:22-31, 1 Samuel 10:1, 16:12-13) This would in a sense make them "messiahs". In fact, the king of Persia, Cyrus, is also called the mashiach of God in Isaiah 45:1.His Anointed

Not only were prophets and priest and kings anointed(christos-ed) but horns and cherubs and lamp-post also

allahsservant

beautifl muslimah
mistaken

i think you are mistake. i have had some christian pastors to tell me that we worship Mohammed(pbuh). and that our religion is called Mohammedism. i have also read a book were it said that our god isnt the same god that christians worship, which is wrong. i havent heard any muslims on this forum say that other religions are wrong. you should rethink your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.