Why is it so unfair?

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
i feel so unfair
I tried to attend one islamic school online and they didnt accept me for the course only because Im working ...:girl3:even though I was available for the time they require
Of course I am ,I have to support myself living
where am I supposed to go and look for knowledge .I dont have husband I dont have muslim family ,from who or where should I learn ....I work ,of course ,otherwise how am I gonna live:SMILY23:

It just all make me cry, its so unfair SMILY23:

waaleikum salam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister, pray and InshaAllah He will provide. He has made a path for me. I will make dua for you. In the unfairness of it all we realize Allah provides so much in such a sublte way. He blesses us in the midst of it all. My love to you sweet sister.

salam aleikum
i feel so unfair
I tried to attend one islamic school online and they didnt accept me for the course only because Im working ...:girl3:even though I was available for the time they require
where am I supposed to go and look for knowledge .I dont have husband I dont have muslim family ,from who or where should I learn ....I work ,of course ,otherwise how am I gonna live:SMILY23:

waaleikum salam

Wa aleikum salam sister

Wipe off your tears and smile:)

That online classess were not meant for you

There is a wisdom behind everything alhamdullillah

Have you tried a different online classess..there are so many authentic

Islamic classess online if one rejects you the other will defo accept you inshallah

Try almaghrib.org or alkauthar.org or sunipath and many more!!!!

inshallah be patient, when you want something so bad you will meet some obstacles

that will discourage you, but do not let this obstacles defeat you.

I Stole that line from a book i was reading it helps though hehe!

:salam2:

Jannah03

asalaamu alakum, uhkti im sure theres a reason why. maybe you can go to the masjid for a class or maybe purchase some books and read on your on....ooh oh oh oh oh oh or maybe you can join a yahoo! group. i'm in 3 and there so much knowledge to sink in! just a thought.

Love my islam

:salam2: sister
Dont be said. There is always a good reason behind everthing. Allah will guide you towards something better. Years ago when I needed help it came to me unexpected. You just have to pray with your trust in Allah. May Allah help you and guide you to better way. Ameen.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
salam aleikum
i feel so unfair

waaleikum salam

sister see it as a blessing in disguise. Maybe Allah has some great plans for you, inshAllah. So dont cry and smile always.

And sister i want to say i feel it is better that you study under a scholar than learn from internet. So great job , sis. Dont be dissapointed and Continue to find scholars that you can work under organisations like Almaghrib

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salama leikum
they are not scholars in Al Mahrib ,just speakers ,but they are very good ,in my opinion .Just they dont have fixed location and its hard to afford travelling ....
And by living in US its hard to find a place to study Islam .There is nothing going on for women in my area

waaleikum salam

Wiseguy74

Assalam O Alaikum,

I dont know how old my sister is but she sounds like a 4 or 5 years old crying baby who cries because some one didnt gave her a candy neither i have any advice for you because i dont live in USA. I can just pray for my sister, Insha Allah Allah will get you enrolled in much better institute.

Wassalam
Brother from Norway

hager

wipe ur tears,,,,

hi,sister
first,wipe ur tears..
u knwo,
i'm muslim,i live im muslim conutry..but i don't know alottttt about islam
once i was in library
i find book called"the ideal muslimah,"
i read it,i like it,it was by chance
i know this sites also by chance,...