Why Islam ????

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Assalamualikum dear sister , alhamdulilah , and congradulations at this very special gift Allah ta'laa has given you , hold on to it and you will be sucessful in this life and the next.
Take care

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum,

MashaAllah very beautiful story - really <3

Alhamduillah it's so great that you saw the truth. I too welcome you as a sister in Islaam.

I pray that Allah helps and guides along every step of your way!

wasalam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Subhaan Allaah. What would our conditions be, without the guidance of Allaah. As virtually everyone else has said, what an amazing story. Thank you sister for the reminder, I never seem to reflect on the sense of community we do still have and all praise is due to Allaah. And to say sister, this is the condition now, while we are some-what torn apart by internal conflict... So then imagine the unity in the time of the Prophet, sall-Allaahu `alayhi wasallam, how he first united the two enemy tribes of Madinah, Al-`Aws and Khazraj and then the whole of `Arabia followed by half the known world at the time, through the efforts of his companions. May Allaah unite us upon good, and remove the dissension that is between us, ameen.

Was-salaam

Shahzad

welcome to islam sister. I am really happy to know that you have chosen the correct path.

Hopefully we can all live together here at TTI despite of all the conflicts :)