Why Palestinians should never recognize Israel’s “right to exist”

Status
Not open for further replies.

justoneofmillion

auzubillahi mina as shytani ar rajim bissmillahi rahmani ar rahim

There are none so blind as those who REFUSE to see.
the biggest blasphemie is to call texts that contain *!*!*!*!ografy, incest,zoofily,and cruelty against beast and women scriptures or the word of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you escaped last time......................where you gonna run stay focused i told you!
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9820

regards

wa aleikum

BGfromGB

the biggest blasphemie is to call texts that contain *!*!*!*!ografy, incest,zoofily,and cruelty against beast and women scriptures or the word of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you escaped last time......................where you gonna run stay focused i told you!
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9820

regards

wa aleikum
What are you driving at here my friend? What has this to do with the 100 verses? If you stick to the point in what i am trying to say then perhaps its you that can stay focused. Peace

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
this is not a peaceful debate nemore so dont misuse the word 'peace'...i think moderators should put an end to it now....:girl3:

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

Let me see, I'm against the Israeli government for obvious reasons, Illegal occupation, mass killings...etc,etc. However, that doesn't mean I have a problem with Jewish people. I'm against Israel in the same way I oppose the US government: as a result of their crazy foreign policy, but that doesn't mean I hate Americans either.

By the way, I think everyone should calm down here, otherwise it'll be pretty pointless going on like this.

wasalam

justoneofmillion

Please go back and read the scriptures. There are over 100 verses that state the opposite to what you claim.
Now, you do not have a shred of evidence to support your charge. Nor do you have a shred of evidence to refute the scriptural verses.
You are in effect telling the Almighty that what he declared to Moses Abraham etc are in effect a pack of lies. That is blasphemy.
you know exactly what blasfhemy means so if you believe that a man or woman that lay with a beast should be burned toghether with the poor beast then there are more than the hundred verses you are refering to of this kind than you would have more ofyour so called scriptural evidence to justify the burning of poor beasts and women!!!!!and enough scriptural evidence to marry the woman that has been raped by a man to that`s same man by paying 1500 schekel to her father for example!!!!!
chek the link!everything is related ! you should be able to support your statements by evidence.
and stop calling scriptures blasphemies of this kind my friend.
ther is a question in suspension in the other thread until you answer that the discussion is closed.

regards

wa aleikum

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum/Peace to all;

about post I made to here I can´t find any rasist or anti-semitic word or idea. But if it is rasism to say that Palestinians should to have right to live in peace in they own land without daily humiliations, fear that israeli authorities will come and demolish they own home which located in they own land in they own country, then I like to be rasist. And if it is anti-semitic act to demand justice and equal rights to Palestinians and to say that Zionist state called Israel treat even they own citizens whose are not Jews by rasist way, then please call me anti-semitic too.

I can even partly agree with the Catholic Patriarch in Jerusalem and the Holy Land, Michael Sabbah, who said few days ago about Palestinians illegal home demolitions in the East Jerusalem: "Israelis, occupy only your own houses. The solution is very simple and it is to have everyone live in his own home. The Israelis live in theirs and the Palestinians to live in their house. This land should be the land of love and life to all who live on it."

Does his comment makes also him the rasist?

sister Harb

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
this is not a peaceful debate nemore so dont misuse the word 'peace'...i think moderators should put an end to it now....:girl3:

Salaam alaykum;

you are right; I have seen that when we are speaking about rights of Palestinians, many people will forget how the civilized people should to behave...

sister Harb

thefighter

Israel has no right to exist, but jewish who are controlling U.S.A can stay anyplace on this planet and they absoluetly has the right to live like anyone else, whether they believe they are the chosen people or whatever they want to believe, it's up to them & it's their freedom of religion, but establishing a state on a sea of blood of Palistenian people who are suffering everyday without anyone who might think about them, just thinking of the strong jewish, nobody remembers the weak part & support it, just caring about the emotions of some politicians who don't like to hear words of not recognizing Israel.
The problem is that most people don't know the prophecy in our great book Quran that Israel was strong once & it will be for a 2nd time, and it happened & there is no 3rd time, it's on it's way to perish, and we hope it's so near.

rules!

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I've been reading all these posts and I find some of them quite silly. The entire Israeli state will not simply disappear! In reality, if there is going to be peace, they Israeli government must realise that they cannot continue the illegal occupation of the Palestinian lands. At the end of the day, it is the Israeli government who are in the wrong here. Look at the all the UN resolutions which they have completely ignored. I can't imagine any other nation on this planet defying so many resolutions without any sort of consequence. What a just world we live in.

wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.