why some people are always on the weak side?

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

no matter whether i have to give ppl's rights or they have to give mine, its almost me to be on the weak side.

they (house rent, car rent,etc) can demand their money from me aggresively but i can only *humbly request* for my rights (salaries, expenses cash,etc).

:(

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

akhi this is being a good muslim=being strong,not weak inshallah.you follow ALLAH's way and the world goes hard on you.doean't mean you are a loser inshallah:)

when ever you feel like someone belittled you,remind yourself of ALLAH's rewards you'll soon be able to shake off this feeling.

cheer up this is ramadhan,you are suppose to be enjoying yourself:)

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Saalam alaikum

yess brother ahmed, alhamdu li Allah, we Muslims have got the best akhlaq
subhan Allah, we should not loose it, in shaa'Allah our practise will improve the so called system. atleast we can hope for that and Allah knows the best
wassalam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:

jazaak Allah khairan bros ayman and saif and sis seeking Allah's mercy for your kind replies. :)

but only Allah knows the real reason of my politeness....is it my humbleness or my weak circumstances. :(

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I understand this kind of attitude. The thing is the world finds it very easy to trample on these kind of people. That's the negative side of it. .

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:wasalam:

jazaak Allah khairan bros ayman and saif and sis seeking Allah's mercy for your kind replies. :)

but only Allah knows the real reason of my politeness....is it my humbleness or my weak circumstances. :(

barakallah fik!!

as far as i kno akhi both ways you are at no loss.one is humble when he stops himself for ALLAH even if he's got power to do otherwise.that has ajar.one is weak when he got no power.in that case it's a test.that has ajar too.meaning you are at no loss at all and you are at the strong side.
IF you are in weaker position coz of your race,wealth or health.it's from ALLAH a test coz there is nothing you can do about it "EXCEPT" to pray for patience and and HIS help:)!!

there is no weak side when you are a muslim ALHUMDULILLAH!!