Wilders wants to ban the Koran

farhopes

No God but Allah
Assalamo alikom

Are Quran copies in Holland different than ours!?

He must have read Balfour Declaration.

No brother, It is our Qur'an, but this man read it exactly like when Abo Gahl did. He did remind me of Abo Gahl whose hearing, sight, mind and heart were completely usless to him. He never got use of them. That's why he lived in the mud, died in the mud and will be nothing but mud burning in the Hell forever.

(26) سَأَصْرِفُ عَنْ آيَاتِيَ الَّذِينَ يَتَكَبَّرُونَ فِي الأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَإِن يَرَوْاْ كُلَّ آيَةٍ لاَّ يُؤْمِنُواْ بِهَا وَإِن يَرَوْاْ سَبِيلَ الرُّشْدِ لاَ يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلاً وَإِن يَرَوْاْ سَبِيلَ الْغَيِّ يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلاً ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَذَّبُواْ بِآيَاتِنَا وَكَانُواْ عَنْهَا غَافِلِينَ ( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #146)
146 -I shall turn away from My Ayat (verses of the Quran) those who behave arrogantly on the earth, without a right, and (even) if they see all the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), they will not believe in them. And if they see the way of righteousness (monotheism, piety, and good deeds), they will not adopt it as the Way, but if they see the way of error (polytheism, crimes and evil deeds), they will adopt that way, that is because they have rejected Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) and were heedless (to learn a lesson) from them

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

When a group of people get scared they become crazy. Forgive my words. InshaAllah, I will watch my tone:
Islam is the only Truth. Islam is not wishy-washy. The dictates of Islam are absolute. This duyna will change but not so Islam. Islam is the mirror for each and everyone of us. If we dare look at the mirror it reflects us. If we are pious the mirror is clear, if we are attached to this duyna the mirror reflects the schakles of this world. Here we have a society that is so misguided they can not look in the mirror of Truth. They have to try to destroy the Truth, but they will not be able to.
May Allah subhana talla forgive me.