Will Allah send us in hell because of this. WHY?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Now if one has a little bit knowledge of physics know that what time is.. meaning that it started some how. WE Muslims believe that Allah created every thing thus he created time also

Good brother are you talking about the theory of relativity?

sha587

Shahid abdullah
everything else you pray besides these are sunnahs (nafilas) extra that you will be rewarded, but are not obligatory.

Brother some sunnah are not obligatory like 2 sunnah of fajr are not obligatory.
4 and 2 sunnah of zuhr are not obligatory.
2 sunnah of maghrib are not obligatory
2 sunnah of isha that are befor witer are not obligatory.
But 4 sunnah of asar and 4 sunnah of Isha before farz and 2 sunnah of Isha after witer are obligatory.

But nafals are obligatory. i dont rememer this is hadith or what but i heard from scholars that nafal will fulfill the place of farz at the day of judgment.

wantobeMumin

But 4 sunnah of asar and 4 sunnah of Isha before farz and 2 sunnah of Isha after witer are obligatory

I might be wrong brother but isnt "SUNNAH" an act which Rasol ul Allah performed and we are to do the same to become better muslims but is not obligatory to do?

muharram23

Staff member
Brother some sunnah are not obligatory like 2 sunnah of fajr are not obligatory.
4 and 2 sunnah of zuhr are not obligatory.
2 sunnah of maghrib are not obligatory
2 sunnah of isha that are befor witer are not obligatory.
But 4 sunnah of asar and 4 sunnah of Isha before farz and 2 sunnah of Isha after witer are obligatory.

But nafals are obligatory. i dont rememer this is hadith or what but i heard from scholars that nafal will fulfill the place of farz at the day of judgment.

Salamu alaykum

Sunnah is not obligatory. That is why it is called faraaaidh meaning obligatory. Sunnah or nafilah, same word, is something extra u do that inshAllah will benefit you. Just like when you work. You got ur 40 hours a week u must do, but if you work overtime, you get paid even more :). Sunnah or nafilah are just like overtime bro. If you do them, you will get rewarded even more, if you dont, there is not punishment, but i encourage you to do them as it is khair.

However, you didnt answer my question why you pray 2 for fajr farz, 4 for zuhr, etc.?

wasalam

sha587

Shahid abdullah
No brother you should ask to your Imam. There are some obligatory and some optional sunnah. where are you living. Because may you are saying this because you are following different fiqh because we are the follower of Imam Abu-hanfih(RA). But you should consult to your Local Imam.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Sunnah is not obligatory. That is why it is called faraaaidh meaning obligatory. Sunnah or nafilah, same word, is something extra u do that inshAllah will benefit you. Just like when you work. You got ur 40 hours a week u must do, but if you work overtime, you get paid even more . Sunnah or nafilah are just like overtime bro. If you do them, you will get rewarded even more, if you dont, there is not punishment, but i encourage you to do them as it is khair.

I will again recommend all of you to ask your local Imam. Are you following Imam abu-hanifah. or any other Imam?

But about the question why i pray these farz are because i was told to do so and i have no choice.

muharram23

Staff member
I will again recommend all of you to ask your local Imam. Are you following Imam abu-hanifah. or any other Imam?

salamu alaykum

i do not restrict my self to one scholar. I follow resulullah:saw: and then all great scholars like abu hanife, imam malik, imam shafi, imam ahmad, sahaba, tabiiin and all scholars of the sunnah. We folllow them as long as they follow the sunnah and have a proof from quraan and sunnah behind things they say. If they say something contrarrry to a statement of resulullah :saw: then we do not follow them as all of the scholars of the 4 mathabs (created by people after them not by the imams) "if a hadith comes prooving my statement wrong, then throw my opinion against the wall and take the hadith" and some said that "a sahih hadith is my madhab".

Brother, what is the meaning of Sunnah? and Farz?

wasalam

sha587

Shahid abdullah
By the way the way you think is quite ...what should i say hmm pure but not on the basis of fact or not fulfilling the need of Muslims. I will prefer you to study
"Difference of Opinion in Fiqh" By sha waliyullah(RA) and you will understand the meaning of difference and why to follow one fiqh. And everybody should learn the history of every 4 school of thought to understand how they changed even after the Imams when their followers find out Hadith than they rejected the Imam decision.

But are not we are going too far from the topic if you want to test me than let me tell it is useless.

But if you want argue by asking question and on the basis of my answers you will get the result of my post than this is Ok. But let me know why you are asking this question.

A Kashmiri

sha587,

Let us stick to one question and not go to others....

Well as i see you know a lot of Iqbals poetry and i think you are die hard fan of Iqbal. He was a great poet indeed!.

I have gone and read all your replies, and most of the time you put argument you say you have heard this and that without quoting book, ahadeeth etc etc.

If there has to be a rational discussion , we have to know where you get all this information. Let us stick to Quran and Ahadeeth in our discussions.

Well to your question on Qadr and Allahs - Knoweldge of unseen.

Allah doesnt have to guess like a teacher, his knowledge is perfect.

I bet we all can learn from each other....

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Yeah we all can learn thats very true. The reason why i did not quote any hadeeth is because its very hard for me to get the resources but if you brothers dont like it than i will try hard to quote the resources. thats it. But iasked series of question but people stick to one question at all.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
just think about our duty

Hello Sha
first of all im sorry for my bad english but i will try to tell in a proper way. i would like to say few examples inorder to answer ur questions.....
1) Lets say that a frind of mine came to my home one day. So i asked my 9 year old son to go and buy some juce packets and biscuts from a nearby shop. When my son left home, I told my friend to wait and see that I am sure that my son will buy sweets for the balance. When he came, he came with sweets in his one hand. So the question is: How did i knew that my son will buy them? Its simply because he is MY son and so i know his usual ways from the experiance of past 9 years. So is it unbelievable that the creator of us from UNBEING knows everything we will do by our control like what my son did on his own control?

2) If a doctor says that the tretment for a disease is cuting a person's leg, a person who dont know its usefulness will say that the doctor is a very bad guy.

3) Hunger is a bad situation in its nature. But if ALLAH have not created hunger, we woudnt know when we should eat for the benefit of our body.

Hope this helps a little.

-brother IbnAdam77-

sha587

Shahid abdullah
yeah thanks for you reply but actually...i could not understand.

But thanks for your help.

The behavior of Muslims is totally irrational. Nobody wants to see what is inside the Box. This is same behavior that we do with Quran just kiss the holy book and put at some "very" higher place so nobody for at least 1 year can not reach the Quran. Quran is not for kissing and hugging. When some atheist ask question to Muslims their simple answer is "God show you right path" or if Muslim is passionate than answer is "filthy kafir" or answer changes according to situation. Right know i am praying but i am challenging my each and every Aqeeda and if people think this is wrong than i cant help them.

Quran and hadith is the best source but when i was styding the history and what i see most of the scholars first learn the quran and hadith and most of them pass through a phase where they neglected their faith and became reluctant. Do not take my words wrong when someone will study he will find it out just like the case of Imam Ghazali. But what happens than after lot of thinking on their faith they return to their orignal Aqeeda with complete satisfaction.

I do not want to be Muslin who's faith starts shivering after the first attack of aethist or when i feel pain i start complaining about faith. Most people say they are Ok with this situation but their faith also trembling inside and they just pretend that they are ok.

Like when the earthquake came into Pakistan most people were asking why this is so and after that the soonami people started asking question about Allah.

Thats why it is better for me to analyze what i believe is really worth or this is just a blind belief.

Hope now nobody will not mind and even if you do its your problem. thanks

I

Ishaq Syua'ib

Quoting Salem9022

sha587 are you a Ahmadiyaa?

Look at Salem9022, he seemingly knows that Waliyullah Ad Dahlawi is a guy who wanted to unite between Indian Muslim at that time, but he (Ad Dahlawi) was making sure that Ahlu Sunnah did not win.

If you think a guy who want a unity will get what he want. Thy better question his ways.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaah.

I

Ishaq Syua'ib

You know brothers and sisters, that Qadariyyah people believe that Allah knows something "after" He creates it or "when" He creates it.

And so, Rasulullah has stated that Qadariyyah people is the Majusi of this ummat, he told us not to answer their salaam, not to visit them when they are sick and do not shalat of their enazah when they(Qadariyyah) die.

There are people who like to modify every beliefs and mix that modification become one. Like modify Jabbariyah views, modify Qadariyyah views and then unite them. Believe on ahlul and ittihad is actually the same as Egyptian Revival religion.

Ahlus Sunnah likes to be ORIGINAL, instead of becoming the result of refinery and modification, when they want to follow Rasulullah, they follow the truth of every Imams Ahlus Sunnah, instead saying "Everybody follow Islam".

While everyone proceeding the civilisation from the pious scientists from Muslims. If this man know the perfectness of Allahu Ta'ala, he won't ashame of the truth.

Rasulullah said that what he really worried in his ummat was the existence of Zindiq who is really intelligent in words. We take refugre to Allah from becoming so.

If you are not ashame, then do whatever you want.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullaah.

MOSABJA

yeah thanks for you reply but actually...i could not understand.

But thanks for your help.

The behavior of Muslims is totally irrational. Nobody wants to see what is inside the Box. This is same behavior that we do with Quran just kiss the holy book and put at some "very" higher place so nobody for at least 1 year can not reach the Quran. Quran is not for kissing and hugging. When some atheist ask question to Muslims their simple answer is "God show you right path" or if Muslim is passionate than answer is "filthy kafir" or answer changes according to situation. Right know i am praying but i am challenging my each and every Aqeeda and if people think this is wrong than i cant help them.

Quran and hadith is the best source but when i was styding the history and what i see most of the scholars first learn the quran and hadith and most of them pass through a phase where they neglected their faith and became reluctant. Do not take my words wrong when someone will study he will find it out just like the case of Imam Ghazali. But what happens than after lot of thinking on their faith they return to their orignal Aqeeda with complete satisfaction.

I do not want to be Muslin who's faith starts shivering after the first attack of aethist or when i feel pain i start complaining about faith. Most people say they are Ok with this situation but their faith also trembling inside and they just pretend that they are ok.

Like when the earthquake came into Pakistan most people were asking why this is so and after that the soonami people started asking question about Allah.

Thats why it is better for me to analyze what i believe is really worth or this is just a blind belief.

Hope now nobody will not mind and even if you do its your problem. thanks

Sister is right that nobody should be saying that she is spreading Fitnah.

She has questions whose answers should be given to her in a right way.

You better search for tapes,Writings of Scholars on islam instead of debating this things here .BCZ these things need higher knowledge.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Brother good post very good information. These zindeeq are very good in words but as you can see my wordings are funny and my post are cure for those people suffering from silence disease. Ok here we go. I didnt mind whatever you said. Ok . Its good somebody comes up with some results.
But cmon i am ahmadiyya. Mirza khabees is not a prophet. He even do not deserve for any praise and its a waist of time for me and for my brothers to write something a person like him.

But as you said we should follow the path of prophet(ﷺ). The path of the beloved prophet is the perfect path. Actually i am not good Muslim but in my limited knowledge Hazoor (ﷺ) use to go to "hira" to understand the reality of the universe. When He was adult. Am i right? And you must know the fact how many "Shaq-e-sader" happens to prophet(ﷺ) so every bad thing was removed by the grace of Allah from prophet hearts so that his heart will remain pure and one shaq-e-sader happens when prophet was young and he was with Hazrat Haleema sadiz(RA)'s home and when she came to know(as i think the brother of hazoor told his mother what happend to our brother) she send the prophet back to makkah and this happend again. My point is no actually believe is the purest heart was the prophet heart. He is person who got "Aqle-saleem". His sense was as Allah wants to be(in the most pure form). Even than he use to go to hill(gare-hira).

My question is why he used to go there. What was the purpose. At the age of adulthood why he use to go there because in adulthood people are more active in society and prophet was active person. But he goes there. According to my limited knowledge he use to go there to understand the universe and its creator. In arabs there was a very strong concpt of other gods. Thats why he use to go there to understand these questions and silence is very helpfull to think deeply. If after so pure heart and having "aqle-saleem" he feel need to understand the universe than in what category we exist. When born Muslims think about it what is universe and why it is created. All you know is from the ulamas. Thats good you have knowledge but ever you used your mind to think about Allah. I mean intutive feelings. Every single Muslim has this feeling as every Muslim is at the very high level of consiciouness. As we pray to Allah without seeing him and we dont have any image of Allah.

There are something when you say them openly it hearts you and it is better for a person to keep them inside.

God bless all of you. May be most of has already passed these kind of feelings and all of you are more forward than me. But in anycase good observation.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Sister is right that nobody should be saying that she is spreading Fitnah.

She has questions whose answers should be given to her in a right way.

Hey c'mon people already calling me ahmadiyyah and now you changed my gender. Allahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Even to the angels the voice came as a complete surprise;
Nor was the mystery unveiled to other dwellers of the skies.
They wondered: Could celestial heights have become the aim of man’s striving?
Could this pinch of dust have learned the art of flying?
These earth dwellers, how little of manners do they know!
How cheeky and insolent are these habitants of regions down below!

He even rails against Allah, he has become so proud;
Is he the same Adam before whom the angels bowed?
He knows about things, their quantity and quality;
Yes, these he knows, but nothing of the secret of humility.
Their power of speech men always proudly flaunt,
But of the way of speaking they are quite ignorant.

If there were one deserving, We’d raise him to regal splendor,
To those who seek, We would unveil a new world of wonder.’

You have no strength in your hands; in your hearts God has no place;
On the name of my messenger, you people have brought disgrace.
Destroyers of false gods are gone; only the idol maker thrives;

A Kashmiri

Brother good post very good information. These zindeeq are very good in words but as you can see my wordings are funny and my post are cure for those people suffering from silence disease. Ok here we go. I didnt mind whatever you said. Ok . Its good somebody comes up with some results.
But cmon i am ahmadiyya. Mirza khabees is not a prophet. He even do not deserve for any praise and its a waist of time for me and for my brothers to write something a person like him.

But as you said we should follow the path of prophet(ﷺ). The path of the beloved prophet is the perfect path. Actually i am not good Muslim but in my limited knowledge Hazoor (ﷺ) use to go to "hira" to understand the reality of the universe. When He was adult. Am i right? And you must know the fact how many "Shaq-e-sader" happens to prophet(ﷺ) so every bad thing was removed by the grace of Allah from prophet hearts so that his heart will remain pure and one shaq-e-sader happens when prophet was young and he was with Hazrat Haleema sadiz(RA)'s home and when she came to know(as i think the brother of hazoor told his mother what happend to our brother) she send the prophet back to makkah and this happend again. My point is no actually believe is the purest heart was the prophet heart. He is person who got "Aqle-saleem". His sense was as Allah wants to be(in the most pure form). Even than he use to go to hill(gare-hira).

My question is why he used to go there. What was the purpose. At the age of adulthood why he use to go there because in adulthood people are more active in society and prophet was active person. But he goes there. According to my limited knowledge he use to go there to understand the universe and its creator. In arabs there was a very strong concpt of other gods. Thats why he use to go there to understand these questions and silence is very helpfull to think deeply. If after so pure heart and having "aqle-saleem" he feel need to understand the universe than in what category we exist. When born Muslims think about it what is universe and why it is created. All you know is from the ulamas. Thats good you have knowledge but ever you used your mind to think about Allah. I mean intutive feelings. Every single Muslim has this feeling as every Muslim is at the very high level of consiciouness. As we pray to Allah without seeing him and we dont have any image of Allah.
There are something when you say them openly it hearts you and it is better for a person to keep them inside.

God bless all of you. May be most of has already passed these kind of feelings and all of you are more forward than me. But in anycase good observation.

Brother Sha

Well what is wrong with knowing universe and Allah from Ulemas who strictly adhere to Quran and Sunnah and base their teachings from these sources. Do you think that there is any other way to understand universe and Allah from these ones.

What has intution to do with Religion, what has that to do with God and Understanding universe ? Trying to coorelate these two different things is to grow apples on mango trees.

Muslims recognise Allah from their intuition but from The Glorious Quran and the Teachings of The Last and Final Prophet Mohammed (S.AW.)

Your words speak that you are more inclined towards sofism, which is prevalent in Asia which in most of the times goes against the basic tenets of Islam.

May Allah show you the right way to Islam and make your understanding more clear in line with the teachings of Quran....

By the way even though your name doesnt say you are a man or women , but I recognised you as a man from the way you talk or write and think...

Masallama

muharram23

Staff member
Even to the angels the voice came as a complete surprise;
Nor was the mystery unveiled to other dwellers of the skies.
They wondered: Could celestial heights have become the aim of man’s striving?
Could this pinch of dust have learned the art of flying?
These earth dwellers, how little of manners do they know!
How cheeky and insolent are these habitants of regions down below!

He even rails against Allah, he has become so proud;
Is he the same Adam before whom the angels bowed?
He knows about things, their quantity and quality;
Yes, these he knows, but nothing of the secret of humility.
Their power of speech men always proudly flaunt,
But of the way of speaking they are quite ignorant.

If there were one deserving, We’d raise him to regal splendor,
To those who seek, We would unveil a new world of wonder.’

You have no strength in your hands; in your hearts God has no place;
On the name of my messenger, you people have brought disgrace.
Destroyers of false gods are gone; only the idol maker thrives;

salamu alaykum

Sha i do not think that many people can explain to you what you really want to know here. I have posted a video as well as there were brothers and sisters who gave nice info. However, you seem as you always have a way out. I think that you have to much philosphy. You read and study to much of ahlu qalam (phiilosphers) and they are nothing but a destruction of the deen. I do not know if you have watched the video or not, but if you had and you were a sincere seeker of knowledge, you would have a clear understanding. Benu israaeel (childrend of israel) saw thes splitting of ocean, Allah raised a mountain over them to shde them, they hear Allah subhane talking to musa a.s and yet they still disbelieved. I think will be heard for you to accept the truth of qader as it was for these benu israil to submit themselves to the sings of Allah.

No more discussion is needed needed to this thread. The reason why I asked you the questions about salah is because you do not even know the difference between the sunnah navafil, nor fard, but you are arguing about qadr a plan of Allah.

I encourge you to listen to lectures and read books on aqeeda and fiqh, but i doubt you'll still take any lessons from them.

Allah knows best
wasalam

Status
Not open for further replies.